Again we are told that we are racists if we don't support Obama

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

andy04

Dec 14, 2006
Originally posted by: Robor
Wow, some people sure are sensitive. Maybe there's something there?

Edit: I personally know people who are voting McCain because of Obama's race.

I personally know several ppl at my work who had no doubt who they were voting for from day one just beacuse of similar skin color.

Edit: More than 90% Blacks votes for BHO, so which community is more racist?

Xavier434

Lifer
Oct 14, 2002
Originally posted by: andy04
Originally posted by: jonks
Originally posted by: ProfJohn
Clif, the sexism thing is far different and far easier to spot.

When someone asks Palin if she can be a good mom and a good VP they are being sexist. No one would ever ask a male candidate that question.

amen brother. we have to keep repeating this until these left loons come out of their masters kool-aid trance

Yeah, those kooky left wing nuts like Fox News Contributor Liz Trotta who said Palin should stay at home with her kids.

http://www.associatedcontent.c...sarah_palin.html?cat=9

She also joked that Obama should be assassinated, so clearly she's in the tank for the dems.

The hypocrisy is outstanding. A woman with an unmarried pregnant 17 year old daughter would be the target of every joke the conservatives have to tell, until it turns out to be one of their own. Then such jokes are 'sexist'. Pathetic.

Get over it dude... thats like one of 10 sexist attacks. Put that cup down for god's sake

Your posts in this thread sound exactly like the "left loons" you hate so much. The only difference is who you support and the policies you favor, but the rest of the counter productive extremist nonsense remains exactly the same.

andy04

Dec 14, 2006
Originally posted by: 351Cleveland
Wow... ramping up this excuse already?

In the same light of the "gosh we didnt win, it must be election fraud," we now have "gosh if we dont win, then it must be racism."

Classic liberalism.

Classic hackism.

Your avatar does not give you the right of uncontrolled whining

Robor

Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
Wow, some people sure are sensitive. Maybe there's something there?

Edit: I personally know people who are voting McCain because of Obama's race.

I personally know several ppl at my work who had no doubt who they were voting for from day one just beacuse of similar skin color.

Edit: More than 90% Blacks votes for BHO, so which community is more racist?

Newsflash: History shows blacks vote heavily (D) and this has already been debated to death. Use the search.

Robor

Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999

In the same light of the "gosh we didnt win, it must be election fraud," we now have "gosh if we dont win, then it must be racism."

Classic liberalism.

Classic hackism.

Your avatar does not give you the right of uncontrolled whining

Go back under your bridge borg boy.

nakedfrog

No Lifer
Apr 3, 2001

Classic liberalism.

I don't think you know what the word "liberalism" means.

NeoV

Diamond Member
Apr 18, 2000
first of all, if you really think there are no voters who will NEVER vote for a black man for president - you are dreaming

How many people will admit - in a poll - that they are not voting for someone because he/she is black?

The economy sucks - the war in Iraq continues to drag on, Palin's bright star is quickly dimming, McCain's 'attack' ads are being criticized by people on his side..yet he'll continue to stay close and may even win this thing - and yes, racism is a large factor in that.

You can pretend it isn't a factor, but that is a head-in-the-sand view of things.

andy04

Dec 14, 2006
Originally posted by: nakedfrog

Classic liberalism.

freedom to jump fences freedom to ignore terrorist threats freedom to sit with the rich and be "elitist" freedom to kiss minority ass for votes freedom to marry anyone or anything freedom to throw god out of every public institution...

Butterbean

Banned
Oct 12, 2006
For a guy who is an Alinsky/Marxist hack with many loopy radical associates (and with endorsements from Hamas, Farrakhan etc) and who wants to teach 5 yr old to masterbate, raise taxes, de-ball the military, protect cross-dressing at work, leave babies to die if they survive abortions, sees Iran as a small non threatening country etc. - hes doing better than he should be, No doubt his being bi-racial has brought BO special protection from the media etc. Good people can't vote for Obama if they are vaguely aware of what he is (I cut people under 25 some slack because it takes a bit to undue the brainwashing at school/uni). We just dont have as many good people as we used to. A guy like Obama could only rise in a nation were the quality of its people has sunk.

nakedfrog

No Lifer
Apr 3, 2001

Classic liberalism.

freedom to jump fences freedom to ignore terrorist threats freedom to sit with the rich and be "elitist" freedom to kiss minority ass for votes freedom to marry anyone or anything freedom to throw god out of every public institution...

A simple "Neither do I" would have sufficed.

nakedfrog

No Lifer
Apr 3, 2001
Originally posted by: Butterbean
For a guy who is an Alinsky/Marxist hack with many loopy radical associates (and with endorsements from Hamas, Farrakhan etc) and who wants to teach 5 yr old to masterbate, raise taxes, de-ball the military, protect cross-dressing at work, leave babies to die if they survive abortions, sees Iran as a small non threatening country etc. - hes doing better than he should be, No doubt his being bi-racial has brought BO special protection from the media etc. Good people can't vote for Obama if they are vaguely aware of what he is (I cut people under 25 some slack because it takes a bit to undue the brainwashing at school/uni). We just dont have as many good people as we used to. A guy like Obama could only rise in a nation were the quality of its people has sunk.

You're losing your touch, I didn't see anything about gays in there.

andy04

Dec 14, 2006

Classic liberalism.

why dont you give us a taste of your kool aid intellect... or you are just good with one-liners

Pens1566

Lifer
Oct 11, 2005
Originally posted by: NeoV
first of all, if you really think there are no voters who will NEVER vote for a black man for president - you are dreaming

How many people will admit - in a poll - that they are not voting for someone because he/she is black?

The economy sucks - the war in Iraq continues to drag on, Palin's bright star is quickly dimming, McCain's 'attack' ads are being criticized by people on his side..yet he'll continue to stay close and may even win this thing - and yes, racism is a large factor in that.

You can pretend it isn't a factor, but that is a head-in-the-sand view of things.

Chuck Todd did a piece on this idea the other day. He was concentrating on rust belt states (MI, OH, PA) where polling was showing much greater support among registered dems for democratic senate/house/etc candidates than for Obama.

It's not a myth ...

JulesMaximus

No Lifer
Jul 3, 2003

Well, that would certainly explain how GWB got into office.

Robor

Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999

Thanks for proving your an idiot once again.

Robor

Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999

Holy crap, BB. You went over and beyond in that one!

jonks

Lifer
Feb 7, 2005

Here's a napkin, you've got some froth on your lip. No, lower. There ya go.

andy04

Dec 14, 2006

another smart ass 1 liner from a cornered bainless 0 IQ blue ball left loon.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999

You're losing your touch, I didn't see anything about gays in there.

I think it was there tangentially with the cross dressing stuff at work.

dwell

pics?
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: Ocguy31
It is racist. 110% of blacks are voting for Obama because of his skin color.

Maybe not 110% but "Let's paint the White House black." Whatever.

There's no way a candidate as inexperienced as Obama would have made it out of the primaries if he didn't have the +1 skin color modifier.

Sure there's racism going on here:

1) Redneck whites not voting for him because he's black.
2) Hardliner blacks voting for him because he's black.
3) Liberal whites thinking they're doing the progressive thing voting for the black guy.

Bottom line, take away skin color and you have an inexperienced candidate who's skilled at making great speeches and making promises.

nakedfrog

No Lifer
Apr 3, 2001

Classic liberalism.

why dont you give us a taste of your kool aid intellect... or you are just good with one-liners

I shan't waste my intellect on those incapable of enjoying it.

Robor

Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999

another smart ass 1 liner from a cornered bainless 0 IQ blue ball left loon.

Piss off bigot.