A white nationalist, spouting Tucker Carlson's "white replacement theory" commits mass shooting in black neighborhood in Buffalo NY

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Muse

Lifer
Jul 11, 2001
Wonder how police were able to make the proper decisions to deescalate and capture this terrorist unharmed.

Yet those same decisions for some reason escape them when dealing with unarmed black men over traffic stops.

Remember Tamir Rice was given 1.5 seconds before cops shot him dead and Tamir hadn't harmed anyone. This guy killed 10 people and they just took him in calmly
What I heard was that he was going to shoot himself but two cops talked him into giving himself up and it went from there.

Muse

Lifer
Jul 11, 2001
Wonder if they’ll release bodycams? But apparently some shots were fired by the cops.

And would love to see the takedown from the church. Priest throwing a chair and then tackled and hogtied.
They described it on TV tonight. Gunman chained the exits and squirted super glue in the locks so nobody could escape. He goes inside and nobody suspects anything I suppose until he brandishes a weapon. The person who died was a doctor, I think an M.D., from photo not old and a great guy. He charged the gunman and caused his weapon to jam but not before receiving fatal wound(s). Meantime, the others subdued the gunman, one picking up a chair and throwing it at him, the bunch then grabbing him and tying him up with a lamp cord. The gunman was born in China and hates the Taiwanese.

Last edited:

sportage

Lifer
Feb 1, 2008
I had to watch Tucker on Fox tonight just to watch the train wreck in action. After a short time I had to stop. The entire charade made me ill, and I can't imagine how the regular Fox viewer puts up with this crap night after night. Not without a barf bag near by.

One thing that the insane have in common with one another, they are insane. Tucker is insane, the shooter living in moms basement is insane, and this little girl was also insane just like Tucker.

4A44035F-CE74-43D7-87BB-638857863BAE.jpeg

It wasn't my fault... the libs made me do it. Promise me Sean you won't let them get me.

BadSweetums

Mar 19, 2000
Everybody talks about hatred when attributing motives to these insecure immature boobs who have confused gamer culture, political pandering for profit and going out in a blaze of glory.

Gamer culture - you can do anything with the right equipment and support gear. He was pretty well setup; but, I don't think he trained hard enough. Don't the news reports say more than 50 shots? 11 Kills, 2 casualties. I do not condone the shooters actions. I do not share his concerns and, if anything, I would stand with the forces opposing him. AND, I am not trying to say that video game plots and themes need to be censored lest they tip the addle pated into violence like our jackass in Buffalo. I wanna say we need to teach everyone how to realize when they are stepping out of the airlock.

Political Pandering for Profit - FOX News and the conservative bubble. Keeping eyes on the screen with half-assed BS almost 24/7. Redeemed from total insanity by a few brave reporters like Jennifer Griffin.

Unfortunately the actual facts are usually calming and dull compared to FOX's spun nonsense.

No infant formula because the administration has bought it all up for illegal immigrant babies at the border. Total load of nonsense. Abbott Labs in Sturgis, Michigan somehow packed and shipped some contaminated infant formula to at least three states ( MN, OH and TX ) They recalled all the formulas from that production date until now. They are now working with the FDA and the CDC to get the plant back online and end this crisis with no further infant deaths and no more FOX drama.

GOING OUT IN A BLAZE OF GLORY - Oh to be nine years old again, I might have been goofy enough then. But, now, I only remember crying sometime when I was around 20 and realized all the high end stuff, that Playboy put out every month, was never going to be mine in the normal course of events. And then, years later, feeling crushed when I finally understood that almost all of the automotive fantasy, which I had read since I was 15 and picked up an issue of Road & Track with a picture of a Lamborghini on the cover, was mostly that. I still love Jay Leno's Garage but now I realize my fancy Altima is probably more than 400% better than most of those dream inspiring machines

The nine years old part is the most critical portion of my brief stroll down my personal development memory lane. The point being that I did not know and understand as much as I do now having watched lazily, or with rapt attention, history from the death of JFK to Alito's draft opinion. The Buffalo Shooter may share my high school daughters current conviction that it is all downhill from here. (my personal feelings being that she is in a minor dip on a busy sidewalk) She says she is firmly convinced that Humanity is fully committed to free-diving into Calhoun's Behavioral Sink. (okay, I'll link for the lazy. Washington Post John B Calhoun )

IMO, Dr Calhoun was wrong. When asked if he thought Humanity could suffer the same fate as his rodent based utopian habitat experiments; he replied NO. He was certain that mankind's ARTISTRY, CREATIVITY and INTELLIGENCE would create enough mental space to avoid going insane due to overcrowding.

IMO, the great expansion of the human experience within the past 200 years of human development has overwhelmed our barely evolved simian minds. AND, the immense number of "social connections" possible in our current reality overcomes the space-time limits of modern geography to (for many people) recreate Calhoun's Universe 25.

Okay, I have shared (vented) enuff. My summary points are:

the shooter is immature. He probably built his massacre costume based on stuff he learned in gamer culture. He decided to "GO OUT IN A BLAZE OF GLORY" based on his immature desire to take his gamer avatar out on the streets to kick some real butt. Too bad his victims can't respawn. I pray for peace and understanding.

I'm almost 69 years old. You young monkeys need to stop screwing around. I am waiting patiently for the opportunity to experience a pre-centennial medical rebuild. Then, we should develop faster than light drive. I want a long vacation from the MANs, Florida/Texas/Indiana, wherever the next fool does something that makes rational human beings cringe. Given those two achievements, then all I will want is a fully stocked genetic library in inert archival storage; OR, better digital storage with a crc verifier.

Then I'll follow my favorite heroic literary avatar (not that I have ever come close to matching Larry Nivens imagination, Ring World) One of Louis Wu's asides, informs the reader that he would occasionally become so tired of Humanity's constant insults that he would outfit a small exploration ship and travel the universe on sabbatical until he was lonely enough to consider sharing his cramped one man ship with a methane breathing Trinoc. (Planet (There is a Tide)

So, please try to stop wasting my limited time. There are deeds that need doing. Race? I'm more concerned about why people feel the need to "ACT OUT" even when they should already know that it will not be in their own self-interest. Communism? I hope so! Employment is unlikely to last much longer. AIs, robotic automations and ruthless capitalism will put all but the most desirable laborers out of work.

purbeast0

No Lifer
Sep 13, 2001
On what basis did the gunman please not guilty? I mean there is a video that he took of himself committing the act.

eelw

Diamond Member
Dec 4, 1999
On what basis did the gunman please not guilty? I mean there is a video that he took of himself committing the act.
Well he'd have a pretty crappy lawyer if they let him pled guilty on the arraignment. Plenty of time to discuss a deal

Reactions: purbeast0

emperus

Diamond Member
Apr 6, 2012
Well he'd have a pretty crappy lawyer if they let him pled guilty on the arraignment. Plenty of time to discuss a deal

This seems like one of those cases you take to trial. Gory video and all.

pete6032

Diamond Member
Dec 3, 2010
Even if you are guilty of everything it still behooves you to plead not guilty initially.

Nov 29, 2006
Even if you are guilty of everything it still behooves you to plead not guilty initially.

Wouldn't a true patriot just own that shit? "you're goddamn right I killed those F'ing N*****s". What is it with conservatives and not taking personal responsibility?

Reactions: dank69

Juiblex

Banned
Sep 26, 2016
I'll just leave this here:

X9ijoXl.jpeg

So when some lunatic tries to kill Tucker Carlson because of Dee’s influence, should she be incarcerated next to Charlie?

VW MAN

Jun 27, 2020
So when some lunatic tries to kill Tucker Carlson because of Dee’s influence, should she be incarcerated next to Charlie?
look at this little bitch trying to "bothsides" this shit. Fuck you little bitch! You support the party that radicalizes the individuals to murder minorities in supermarkets. Seriously shut the fuck up and sit the fuck down!

rza_757

May 16, 2022
That an old tactic whenever the right wing commit heinous acts, they chalk it up to mental illness. However their take on people of color is they are inherently criminal.

Does anyone remember the chants in Charlottesville?

"Jews will not replace us"....."you will not replace us"

That's pretty good organization from a bunch of "mentally ill" people

When that was shown on the news when this happened the first thing I thought of was the right and all the gerrymandering the've been doing as of late.

Jul 9, 2009
What do you mean this time?

Don't act like this is an isolated incident. There is a LONG list, that people like you always fail to acknowledge
Yes there is. This article in Real Clear Politics lists many of them.

"At a softball field in a Washington, DC suburb on June 14, 2017, a lone gunman used a rifle to indiscriminately spray bullets at members of the House GOP ......................

"The shooter died after engaging the police in a shootout. He was James T. Hodgkinson, a 66-year-old hard-core Democrat who — less than six months into the Trump presidency — had sought to kill GOP lawmakers based on his belief that Republicans were corrupt traitors, fascists, and Kremlin agents. "......................................

"Indeed, his media diet was a non-stop barrage of vehement animosity toward Republicans: "His favorite television shows were listed as 'Real Time with Bill Maher;' 'The Rachel Maddow Show;' 'Democracy Now!’ and other left-leaning programs.” On the Senate floor, Sen. Bernie Sanders (I-VT) divulged that Hodgkinson was an ardent supporter of his and had even “apparently volunteered” for his campaign. "................................................

"The same is true of the spate of mass shootings and killings by self-described black nationalists over the last several years. Back in 2017, the left-wing group Southern Poverty Law Center (SPLC) warned of the “Return of the Violent Black Nationalist.” In one incident, “Micah Xavier Johnson ambushed Dallas police officers during a peaceful protest against police brutality, killing five officers and wounding nine others.” Then, “ten days later, Gavin Eugene Long shot six officers, killing three, in Baton Rouge, Louisiana.” They shared the same ideology, one which drove their murderous spree: "........................

"Needless to say, the ideas that motivated these two black nationalists to murder multiple people, including police officers, is part of a core ideology that is commonly heard in mainstream media venues, expressed by many if not most of the nation's most prominent liberals. Depicting the police as a white supremacist force eager to kill black people, “grievances against perceived white dominance,” and anger over “the white supremacism endemic in America’s system of governance from the country’s founding” are views that one routinely hears on MSNBC, CNN, from Democratic Party politicians, and in the op-ed pages of The New York Times and The Washington Post. ".......................................

"Yet virtually nobody sought to blame Chris Hayes, Joy Reid, Nancy Pelosi, Jamelle Bouie or New York Times op-ed writers for these shooting sprees. Indeed, no blame was assigned to anti-police liberal pundits whose view of American history is exactly the same as that of these two killers — even though they purposely sought to murder the same enemies whom those prominent liberals target. " .............................

"Since that 2017 warning from the SPLC, there have been many more murders in the name of this anti-police and anti-white-supremacist ideology of black nationalism. In June of last year, the ADL said it had “linked Othal Toreyanne Resheen Wallace, the man arrested and accused of fatally shooting Daytona Beach Officer Jason Raynor on June 23, to several extremist groups preaching Black nationalism." He had “participated in several events organized by the NFAC…best known for holding armed marches protesting racial inequality and police brutality.” He had a long history of citing and following prominent radical Black anti-police and anti-White ideologues." ................

This is not even including the most recent mass shooting on the subway car. It's not a monopoly. It's not an isolated single incident.

purbeast0

No Lifer
Sep 13, 2001
Biden speech right now is worth listening to
Had no clue he was even giving one, thanks for the heads up.

He almost lost it when talking about the dad buying a cake for his 3 year old, as anyone decent human would.

Very solid and coherent speech.

Reactions: hal2kilo
Jul 9, 2009
Wonder if they’ll release bodycams? But apparently some shots were fired by the cops.

And would love to see the takedown from the church. Priest throwing a chair and then tackled and hogtied.
Did you know it was a communist China supporter that shot the Taiwanese supporters in the church in Orange County? An interesting story, he even glued exits closed in an attempt to stop them from escaping.

VW MAN

Jun 27, 2020
Did you know it was a communist China supporter that shot the Taiwanese supporters in the church in Orange County? An interesting story, he even glued exits closed in an attempt to stop them from escaping.

Did you know it was a racist white supremist murdrerer that this thread is about? He also supports the same political team you root for, and bend over backwards to absolve of any and all wrong doing. You are nothing more then a little bitch-boy sock puppet for your masters with all your deflections and lies and other bullshit you continue to spout.