80 - 1 and Counting

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Cerpin Taxt

Lifer
Feb 23, 2005
You can add another to Drumpf's column:

kkk-newspaper-trump-endorsement-1478024176.jpg

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
What's your reasoning behind HRC's support?

Why does it matter when Trump is obviously & astoundingly unfit to lead this great nation? You don't have to much care for Hillary to recognize the awful truth in that or the insincerity in the conservative pundits, preachers & prognosticators who claim that he is.

Maverick177

Mar 11, 2016
Why does it matter when Trump is obviously & astoundingly unfit to lead this great nation? You don't have to much care for Hillary to recognize the awful truth in that or the insincerity in the conservative pundits, preachers & prognosticators who claim that he is.

So I need to support another crook instead? What's the deal here? I'm well aware of Trump's recent debacles, but that doesn't mean that I should support one of the most corrupt, racist liar in US history aka HRC.

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
So I need to support another crook instead? What's the deal here? I'm well aware of Trump's recent debacles, but that doesn't mean that I should support one of the most corrupt, racist liar in US history aka HRC.

Now you're just ranting alt-right drivel. Cast all the aspersions you want but she's the most qualified candidate in our lifetimes. Well, once you get past Vince Foster & Benghazi, anyway.

Vic

Elite Member
Jun 12, 2001

No, you're just supporting an open fascist aka Trump whose campaign has been straight from the pages of Mein Kampf.

Maverick177

Mar 11, 2016
Now you're just ranting alt-right drivel. Cast all the aspersions you want but she's the most qualified candidate in our lifetimes. Well, once you get past Vince Foster & Benghazi, anyway.

You haven't gave me anything solid to support her, yet you are continue to say she's the most qualified candidate.

What does that image have to do with newspaper endorsements?

What does a newspaper have to do with HRC saying a KKK member is her great mentor?

Nice way to obscure the source of an image. Standard troll technique.

To provide context? Without the second picture, how can you know how racist HRC is?

No, you're just supporting an open fascist aka Trump whose campaign has been straight from the pages of Mein Kampf.

I don't support Trump. Please give me some insight on how Trump is a fascist.

and a photoshopped image tells us what exactly? Trick question. We know what it says. You won't get it though.

It's photoshopped in a sense that the 2 images are attached to each other to form a collage.

Please educate me the meaning of this image, you obviously know what it says and I don't.

Vic

Elite Member
Jun 12, 2001
I don't support Trump. Please give me some insight on how Trump is a fascist.

Oh I don't know, something about promises of war for profit in a state dominated by a single 'angry workers' party comes to mind. But then there's also threatening media that's not favorable to him. And oh wait, threatening to imprison his political opponents too!

Maverick177

Mar 11, 2016
Oh I don't know, something about promises of war for profit in a state dominated by a single 'angry workers' party comes to mind. But then there's also threatening media that's not favorable to him. And oh wait, threatening to imprison his political opponents too!

War for profit, isn't that almost every war is about? You talk about a state dominated by a single "angry workers", you sure that's not the Democratic party? I'm pretty sure the media or the journalists have to report the truth, unbiased, instead of having a massive dinner with one candidate: https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/11409 Hmmm, talk about the consolidation of power, sound familiar with your state dominated by a single "angry workers" party rhetoric?

About putting HRC in a orange jumpsuit, I'm perfectly fine with it since she's a crooked, a liar and a racist.

Assertion without evidence. When has the KKK endorsed Hillary?
You think that the "majority of newspapers" go "both ways" like the KKK?
What in heaven's name are you blathering about?

Well when you ignored the fact that HRC loves her racist KKK Grand Wizzard: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ryweuBVJMEA your post makes perfect sense.

Also, I said the majority of the newspapers goes post way in OP. Please don't pick and choose.

Vic

Elite Member
Jun 12, 2001
That the KKK goes both ways, like the majority of the newspapers endorsing crooked HRC in the OP.
Why would newspapers support a Presidential candidate who has threatened to infringe upon their 1st amendment rights if elected? Who has called upon his followers to attack every media outlet that is in even the slightest way critical of him? They don't need to bribed to want to keep their jobs.

Maverick177

Mar 11, 2016
Robert Byrd was in the Klan for a few years in his 20's. These dumbshits are so easily duped.

Well I don't know you can't be a senator and a KKK Grand Wizzard at the same time until now, thank you for your insight my friend.

Cerpin Taxt

Lifer
Feb 23, 2005
Well when you ignored the fact that HRC loves her racist KKK Grand Wizzard: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ryweuBVJMEA your post makes perfect sense.
But that isn't true, and it has nothing to do with this thread.

Also, I said the majority of the newspapers goes post way in OP. Please don't pick and choose.
I repeat my 2nd question which remains as unanswered as the first:

What are you blathering about? Do you even know?

Jan 25, 2011
It's photoshopped in a sense that the 2 images are attached to each other to form a collage.

Please educate me the meaning of this image, you obviously know what it says and I don't.

No it's photoshopped in the sense it's fake. What it says that you posted it isn't about the picture. Guess I was correct that you wouldn't get it.

uht8fJH.png

Reactions: Perknose

Vic

Elite Member
Jun 12, 2001
War for profit, isn't that almost every war is about? You talk about a state dominated by a single "angry workers", you sure that's not the Democratic party? I'm pretty sure the media or the journalists have to report the truth, unbiased, instead of having a massive dinner with one candidate: https://wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/11409 Hmmm, talk about the consolidation of power, sound familiar with your state dominated by a single "angry workers" party rhetoric?

About putting HRC in a orange jumpsuit, I'm perfectly fine with it since she's a crooked, a liar and a racist.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/amph...ers-party-heres-what-he-really-means-by-that/
I asked Trump what he thought the GOP would look like in five years.
“Love the question,” he replied. “Five, 10 years from now — different party. You’re going to have a worker’s party. A party of people that haven’t had a real wage increase in 18 years, that are angry. What I want to do, I think cutting Social Security is a big mistake for the Republican Party. And I know it’s a big part of the budget. Cutting it the wrong way is a big mistake, and even cutting it [at all].”

Maverick177

Mar 11, 2016
Why would newspapers support a Presidential candidate who has threatened to infringe upon their 1st amendment rights if elected? Who has called upon his followers to attack every media outlet that is in even the slightest way critical of him? They don't need to bribed to want to keep their jobs.

Probably the parents of those media outlet are HRC contributors and they will "Ohhh no, that sucks": https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8cOLIOaikU. Also, you realize that supporters from both side will shit on the other isle regardless of HRC or Trump say right? It's kinda the norm around here.

But that isn't true, and it has nothing to do with this thread.

I repeat my 2nd question which remains as unanswered as the first:

What are you blathering about? Do you even know?

The thread involves around which newspaper supporting who. I showed you the KKK Grand Wizzard being a mentor to HRC in relation to a post of KKK newspaper endorsing Trump.

agent00f

Lifer
Jun 9, 2016
Well I don't know you can't be a senator and a KKK Grand Wizzard at the same time until now, thank you for your insight my friend.

I was going to say you can't be this stupid, but that'd be wrong. All these years you believed those right wing sites which propagate that fake picture to their dumbshit readers; better to keep pretending it's real because it's too embarrassing otherwise.

Jan 25, 2011
Probably the parents of those media outlet are HRC contributors and they will "Ohhh no, that sucks": https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J8cOLIOaikU. Also, you realize that supporters from both side will shit on the other isle regardless of HRC or Trump say right? It's kinda the norm around here.

The thread involves around which newspaper supporting who. I showed you the KKK Grand Wizzard being a mentor to HRC in relation to a post of KKK newspaper endorsing Trump.
You're either incredibly dishonest or incredibly stupid. Byrd was never a Grand Wizard. He was in the klan for a couple years in the 1940s and early 50s. He then devoted his life to civil rights. The NAACP gave him the highest respect when he died for what he did to advance civil rights in his lifetime.

Now there is a grand wizard who has endorsed one of the candidates publicly this year. Can you guess which one that was?

Cerpin Taxt

Lifer
Feb 23, 2005
The thread involves around which newspaper supporting who.
Then why aren't you talking about that?

I showed you the KKK Grand Wizzard being a mentor to HRC in relation to a post of KKK newspaper endorsing Trump.
No, you didn't. Robert Byrd is not a KKK Grand "Wizzard"[sic]. He left the KKK in 1952. Fuck's sake man, get an education!