80 - 1 and Counting

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

MongGrel

Lifer
Dec 3, 2013
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AHCvK9pG4Zc

Fuck it, I'm not going to try to embed with this forum's weirdness

Just click on the fucking thing, and realize that when Zappa is talking about Nazis, He's talking about YOU.

Seriously. Permanent badges of shame for people who politically disagree with you? Who the fucking hell do you think you are? What do you think your "movement" is, when it's led by a corporatist, neo-neocon, stinking sack of warmongering pigshit who regards you as useful idiots?

Where the fuck is your personal pride?

Heh.

michal1980

Diamond Member
Mar 7, 2003
You continue to think, and repeatedly post, what you think are my motivations for what I post. Your personal obsession with my posts, which has vanishingly little to do with the race at hand, reeks of the blind desperation of a loser.

The Trump candidacy is the end result of the GOP's decades long electoral love affair with bigots. Sorry you can't accept that and wish to otherwise lash out, but that's your problem and not ours.

yes yes, everyone that's for border security is a bigot. I bet you believe hildabeast when she says her open borders comment referred to energy.

michal1980

Diamond Member
Mar 7, 2003
You are insane. If 100 doctors told you that you were going to be dead in a year you'd interpret it as proof you are immortal. Just bananas, man

because being an editor and giving you opinion is now the same thing as being a Dr?

michal1980

Diamond Member
Mar 7, 2003
They have to, but it won't happen without a huge rent in there current "base", methinks. It's hard to confidently predict, but it may happen that the true "deplorables" start there own overtly nativist and socially retrograde third party. Or it may equally be that come 2020, after 4 years of successfully demonizing Hillary personally while consistently blocking any and every legislative initiative she and the Dems put forth, i.e., continuing their stance of the last 8 years, we get that spit-shined slimeball Ted Cruz making his move for the Presidency.

"He's much more rational and Presidential than that Trump guy," the great mass of retrograde, "yearning for the mythical glory years of the 1950's when blacks knew their place and women had none" will confidently tell themselves and others. That'll be the true showdown for the soul of our country, and the prospect gives me chills, for, as H. L. Mencken said, "No one ever went broke underestimating the taste of the American public."

He also said, "Puritanism: The haunting fear that someone, somewhere, may be happy." President Ted Cruz with a still-gerrymandered Republican House majority. Excuse me while I go silently weep for the Republic.

your fucked in the head dude.

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
White nationalists are the real patriots.

And what's frightening about that is the idea that those nationalists would wholeheartedly agree. It's their core ideology that justifies any and all of their actions, up to and including the concept of last man standing gets to recreate the nation in his image, "So Help me God".

sactoking

Diamond Member
Sep 24, 2007
Let's be honest here: no sane person categorizes the LVRJ as a real newspaper much less a major one.

shortylickens

No Lifer
Jul 15, 2003
your fucked in the head dude.

He is but thats not the reason why.

RHWuwsR.png

werepossum

Elite Member
Jul 10, 2006
One correction to the Sun Sentinel: Hillary will look Putin in the eye and not blink only if Putin first makes the required donation to the Clinton Family Foundation. Otherwise the US Ambassador to the Greater Russian Empire will look Putin in the eye.

agent00f

Lifer
Jun 9, 2016
One correction to the Sun Sentinel: Hillary will look Putin in the eye and not blink only if Putin first makes the required donation to the Clinton Family Foundation. Otherwise the US Ambassador to the Greater Russian Empire will look Putin in the eye.

The Clinton foundation is basically the new Illuminati now.

momeNt

Diamond Member
Jan 26, 2011
Back when Bill ran - I said to myself, why isn't Hillary running?

Then came Bush - I wondered why isn't Hillary running

Then Obama - Hillary ran, but only a black lesbian from Evanston, IL would have had a chance against that man, even if Hillary was better.

Now Trump runs, he has the charisma, the leadership, and the ability to really get the Republican base excited and out to vote in huge numbers, and I am thankful that Hillary didn't run instead of her husband, and thankful that she stepped aside for Gore and Kerry.... nobody was going to defeat the war machine that Bush had built, and thankful that she didn't promise to bring on a black lesbian VP candidate and defeat Obama in the primaries, because we need her now, we need her to save us, no.... save the world, from Trump.

werepossum

Elite Member
Jul 10, 2006
Wait - Trump has charisma? When did that happen? You guys really need to tell me when bizarrely unlikely things happen!

Or . . . are you sure it isn't just Trump appearing to have charisma because he's running against the Hildabeast, who is literally the least charismatic person in D.C.?

Or is orange the new charisma?

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
Wait - Trump has charisma? When did that happen? You guys really need to tell me when bizarrely unlikely things happen!

Or . . . are you sure it isn't just Trump appearing to have charisma because he's running against the Hildabeast, who is literally the least charismatic person in D.C.?

Or is orange the new charisma?

Trump has an uncanny ability to hold people's attention. For most of us, it's like watching a train wreck happen. Can't take your eyes off of it. For the rest it elicits some kind of mindless primal scream response. Not to mention that some have a secret admiration for a guy who can just grab 'em by the pussy & get away with it.

IronWing

No Lifer
Jul 20, 2001
Cal Thomas has now endorsed Trump. Thirty two years of moralizing and righteous finger waving shot to hell.

Number1

Diamond Member
Feb 24, 2006
They have to, but it won't happen without a huge rent in there current "base", methinks. It's hard to confidently predict, but it may happen that the true "deplorables" start there own overtly nativist and socially retrograde third party. Or it may equally be that come 2020, after 4 years of successfully demonizing Hillary personally while consistently blocking any and every legislative initiative she and the Dems put forth, i.e., continuing their stance of the last 8 years, we get that spit-shined slimeball Ted Cruz making his move for the Presidency.

"He's much more rational and Presidential than that Trump guy," the great mass of retrograde, "yearning for the mythical glory years of the 1950's when blacks knew their place and women had none" will confidently tell themselves and others. That'll be the true showdown for the soul of our country, and the prospect gives me chills, for, as H. L. Mencken said, "No one ever went broke underestimating the taste of the American public."

He also said, "Puritanism: The haunting fear that someone, somewhere, may be happy." President Ted Cruz with a still-gerrymandered Republican House majority. Excuse me while I go silently weep for the Republic.

A few years ago, you ripped me to pieces for not knowing the difference between then and than. I now realize the importance of using the proper grammar when expressing an opinion and I am grateful for your help. So as I read your narrative today, I can't help but notice you inability to correctly choose between the adverb there and the possessive case of the pronoun they, their. A few too many drinks maybe?
So let me help you out:

There indicates a place as in, "I live here not there." It is the opposite of here. Their is the possessive of they, as in "They live there but it isn't their house." Here you want to indicate that the house belongs to them.

You're welcome.

Last edited:
Reactions: Perknose

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
Cal Thomas has now endorsed Trump. Thirty two years of moralizing and righteous finger waving shot to hell.

What the Trump candidacy shows anybody with half a brain is that right wing moralists who support him have been utterly insincere for decades. They'll say anything. They're just in it for the paycheck.

Maverick177

Mar 11, 2016
What the Trump candidacy shows anybody with half a brain is that right wing moralists who support him have been utterly insincere for decades. They'll say anything. They're just in it for the paycheck.

I'll support HRC who will also say anything instead, that will show them.

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
I'll support HRC who will also say anything instead, that will show them.

Please. Donald Trump in no way embodies any sort of morality. Quite the contrary. We can discuss the particulars, but it hardly seems necessary. And yet those who preach very judgemental brands of morality endorse him wholeheartedly. It's a glaring contradiction in terms that only True Believers can overlook & a real problem for America. Either these pundits & preachers have been insincere all along or they're crazy. I can't see it being the latter.

Maverick177

Mar 11, 2016
Please. Donald Trump in no way embodies any sort of morality. Quite the contrary. We can discuss the particulars, but it hardly seems necessary. And yet those who preach very judgemental brands of morality endorse him wholeheartedly. It's a glaring contradiction in terms that only True Believers can overlook & a real problem for America. Either these pundits & preachers have been insincere all along or they're crazy. I can't see it being the latter.

What's your reasoning behind HRC's support?