2015 NFL draft and offseason thread: How will the Browns screw up this year?

Page 46 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Who will be the 1.01 selection of the 2015 NFL Draft?

• QB Jameis Winston, Florida State

• DE Randy Gregory, Nebraska

• DT Leonard Williams, USC

• WR Amari Cooper, Alabama

• QB Marcus Mariotta, Oregon

Results are only viewable after voting.

smackababy

Lifer
Oct 30, 2008
Why would you think there were bogus. He did plea no-contest. :confused:

It was BS because, as Imported stated, the weapons chargers were because a legally purchased weapon (from Arizona) was illegal in CA on a moronic technicality (assault weapons!).

cabri

Diamond Member
Nov 3, 2012
CA has its gun laws. They need to be followed.

He should have known that.

Ignorance of the law is not a valid excuse.

RPD

Diamond Member
Jul 22, 2009
CA has its gun laws. They need to be followed.

He should have known that.

Ignorance of the law is not a valid excuse.

As a 49er fan, this. He's established a very clear pattern of being borderline retarded.

smackababy

Lifer
Oct 30, 2008
As a 49er fan, this. He's established a very clear pattern of being borderline retarded.

As not a 49er fan, not this. I am still upset by the catch (you know damn well Montana was throwing the ball away; Clark, you had no business catching that ball!). With that said, most of CA's gun laws are unconstitutional, in my and hopefully the Supreme Court's opinion.

Don't get my wrong, Smith deserves to be cut; he has repeatedly acted like an idiot. I just think the gun charge is pure BS.

lupi

Lifer
Apr 8, 2001
Steve Smith announces retirement after this season. Cheatriots cut Matt Flynn. Former dolphins OL coach sues Wells for defamation after the crybaby report.

lupi

Lifer
Apr 8, 2001
Shitsburgh looking for a new PK, theirs joined the ACL list after last night's game.

lupi

Lifer
Apr 8, 2001
Fudgeeeeeeeeeeee

Geno Smith out 2-3 months after getting punched and breaking jaw.

glenn1

Lifer
Sep 6, 2000
Fudgeeeeeeeeeeee

Geno Smith out 2-3 months after getting punched and breaking jaw.

LOL, only the Jets. His teammate probably drafted him to his fantasy team last year and is just doing what every other person who did likewise must have dreamed of.

According to coach Todd Bowles, Smith was "sucker punched" by LB IK Enemkpali, who has been released. Bowles said the argument was not football related.

manimal

Lifer
Mar 30, 2007
LOL, only the Jets. His teammate probably drafted him to his fantasy team last year and is just doing what every other person who did likewise must have dreamed of.

Not football related? Were they discussing the Downton Abbey finale or disagreeing about Jon Snow?

lupi

Lifer
Apr 8, 2001
5 years @ $65MM, 39 guaranteed. Seems like a fairly high amount guaranteed, but I'm glad the league's contracts are pushing that direction in general.

until your team is full of dead money and only plays UDFA for a couple years to recover.

Phoenix86

Lifer
May 21, 2003
until your team is full of dead money and only plays UDFA for a couple years to recover.

I'm saying that in a vacuum, I think players should get a little more guaranteed money in general and the league should adjust for it.

edit: Cowboys finally shed all most their dead weight last year after a decade+ of bad contracts, I know how it goes.

smackababy

Lifer
Oct 30, 2008
The few drives I saw in with Winston against Cincy didn't look terrible. He might not be as awful as he was in that Publix.

lupi

Lifer
Apr 8, 2001
He was terrible the first game, constantly tossing into 2-3 man coverage. Called an INT coming just before he tossed the pick 6.

Not sure how much it was him just getting better or a warning how cincy will be this year.