2012 Presidential election results: Obama wins!

Page 18 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

wirednuts

Diamond Member
Jan 26, 2007
With the D making comments like I am seeing not only in this thread, but also on FB as well....it's unlikely that anyone wants to "work together". Both sides are simply fostering the bitterness and bad blood.

there is other people that matter besides democrats? oh you mean independents. yeah i hear ya

basslover1

Golden Member
Aug 4, 2004
Romney didn't write a concession speech. His current plan is to approach the podium, scream "WELL, I"M STILL RICH BITCHES!!!", slam the mic down, and leave in his helicopter.

I couldn't help my self, but I posted that to Facebook, I hope you understand.

And school board officials and such all get jammed into one ballot... That is nuts.

Just for the director, who was un-contested this time.

Bowfinger

Lifer
Nov 17, 2002
With the D making comments like I am seeing not only in this thread, but also on FB as well....it's unlikely that anyone wants to "work together". Both sides are simply fostering the bitterness and bad blood.
I think there's a tremendous amount of frustration (on both sides) about the lies, gratuitous attacks, denial, and general nastiness of one's opponents in this election. I think you're seeing a release of this frustration. I wouldn't assume it will continue past a few days.

jayzds

Nov 21, 2006

No SCREW THAT, HERE IS A SORE WINNING POST:

SCREW ALL YOU CONSERVATIVE BASTARDS. WHERE IS YOUR GOD NOW? WHY DIDNT HE MAKE YOUR MORMON HERO WIN..?
WE GOINA ABORT EVERY BABBY JSUT FOR FUN AND MAKE ALL THE GAYS MARRY THE SAME DAY THEY HAVE SEX.

EFFFFFFF YOUUUUU CONSERVATIVES. YOU ARE BIGASS LOSERSS.

If I could ban you for just one hour... This entire thread has been very civil all night... Super-sized font removed. -DrPizza

Holy shit...I don't care about either one although, I did vote for Romney. So what he lost since it is not a that big of a deal for me because more will come and go. But you on the other hand are a dumb ass and I do know that wont ever change :D

Subyman

Moderator <br> VC&G Forum
Mar 18, 2005
Wonder what the deficit will look like four years from now?

chihlidog

Apr 12, 2011
I think there's a tremendous amount of frustration (on both sides) about the lies, gratuitous attacks, denial, and general nastiness of one's opponents in this election. I think you're seeing a release of this frustration. I wouldn't assume it will continue past a few days.

Actually.....I'm seriously considering cutting ties with some I considered to be friends. Never seen an election this nasty on a personal level....

sdifox

No Lifer
Sep 30, 2005
How many eligible votes are there? I mean I am assuming there is at least 200M votes and not even half the votes are counted but CNN is calling it already?

Phokus

Lifer
Nov 20, 1999
HEY BITCH IDIOT REPUBLICANS:

67BEN.gif

DrPizza

Administrator Elite Member Goat Whisperer
Mar 5, 2001
www.slatebrookfarm.com
How many eligible votes are there? I mean I am assuming there is at least 200M votes and not even half the votes are counted but CNN is calling it already?
It's all simple statistics & simple knowledge. California's count is merely a formality. Obama will get all 55 of California's electoral votes.

Fritzo

Lifer
Jan 3, 2001
Wait....Romney's not conceding OH due to reports of uncounted votes in high Rep. turnout areas.

Charles Kozierok

Elite Member
May 14, 2012
Romney refusing to concede Ohio. The differential is only 10k, but that's because a huge amount of votes from Cuyahoga.