2006 Pontiac Solstice @ TCC

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

conehead433

Diamond Member
Dec 4, 2002
It's definitely a nice looking car. At the price it will sell very well. From what I understand you have to pay above sticker to be in line to get one. I'd paint the grilles the same color as the car though.

NFS4

No Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: DivideBYZero
You have to stop the car and get out to operate the hood. REALLY NICE.

MX5. Grab it, drop it.

Well, in just about every car I know of, you have to get out of the car to open the hood :D

DivideBYZero

Lifer
May 18, 2001
Originally posted by: NFS4

MX5. Grab it, drop it.

Well, in just about every car I know of, you have to get out of the car to open the hood :D

Why I oughta.... *shakes fist* ;)

clickynext

Platinum Member
Dec 24, 2004
Originally posted by: NFS4

MX5. Grab it, drop it.

Just get rid of that latch thing that holds it down, and if you're driving fast enough I'm sure the hood would pop open using just the release on the inside!

EvilYoda

Lifer
Apr 1, 2001
I'm just glad that it's at least in the running with the most successful roadster ever...it could have very likely flopped or just been mediocre. having all the major mags putting it through the paces through the new MX5 and winning some of the time is pretty impressive.

When my lease is up on the GTO, a Solstice could very well catch my eye...but it'd have to beat out an '06 GTO :p