16 year old girl gets spanked, mom is mad. Justice served?

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Paratus

Lifer
Jun 4, 2004
Did she also perchance alight the Grail Shaped Beacon?

For there is only one punishment suitable.
grail19.jpg

Jeffg010

Diamond Member
Feb 22, 2008
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/School_corporal_punishment
Here is a link to the banning of School corporal punishment. 31 states have banned it from school. I'm for School corporal punishment but there are some teachers out there that are down right insane. I don't agree with it when it comes to grades but if some kid tries to burn down the school he or she needs an ass whooping.

Number1

Diamond Member
Feb 24, 2006
""I came unglued," Jorgensen said. “It looked almost like it had been burned and blistered, it was so bad,” she said of her daughter’s bottom, adding that she took photos of injuries to prove how red they were."

That was not a spanking, it was a beating. They should sue.

On a lighter note, I wish we could see the evidence.

amdhunter

Lifer
May 19, 2003
Seriously? She looks like a Kid, its pretty obvious in her face. But you guys must be pretty young.

Anyhow I think paddling should be same sex, not men paddling 14 year old girls.

I'm 37. And you know what?

That's hot.

HeXen

Diamond Member
Dec 13, 2009
""I came unglued," Jorgensen said. “It looked almost like it had been burned and blistered, it was so bad,” she said of her daughter’s bottom, adding that she took photos of injuries to prove how red they were."

That was not a spanking, it was a beating. They should sue.

On a lighter note, I wish we could see the evidence.

sure, i can make my ass look like that too and take some pics for the lawsuit ;)
Or i could exaggerate and be a white trash mom who doesn't work married to a guy with a good job and a spoiled brat daughter with an iphone while claiming how traumatized our family is and how life will never be the same again.....:whiste:

Number1

Diamond Member
Feb 24, 2006
sure, i can make my ass look like that too and take some pics for the lawsuit ;)
Or i could exaggerate and be a white trash mom who doesn't work married to a guy with a good job and a spoiled brat daughter with an iphone while claiming how traumatized our family is and how life will never be the same again.....:whiste:

Pics.

HeXen

Diamond Member
Dec 13, 2009

sure, here is a shot of my left cheek using only a lighter, starting fluid, petrified wooden paddle with holes drilled in it and just a dash of salt (makes tears more realistic)...lawsuit worthy?
see how easy it is ;)

10563840-green-mouldy-powder-on-the-side-of-an-orange-in-macro.jpg

mizzou

Diamond Member
Jan 2, 2008
BS Depends on the kid, the way it's applied, the "threats" used, etc, etc, etc......

"Nothing beats pain for a teacher."

I think the more I'm around kids, the more I see why they should get beaten in certain situations. But a lot of what I see is needless or poorly implemented.

I guess if your kid just doesn't give a shit about what you say or how you say it, and doesn't care about the "right thing to do" regardless of it all, you can always resort to beating the shit out of them until they concede to your point of view.

With a rebellious child like that though, generally there isn't any amount of beating that will beat the stupid out of them...but it may make the parent feel better.

highland145

Lifer
Oct 12, 2009
I think the more I'm around kids, the more I see why they should get beaten in certain situations. But a lot of what I see is needless or poorly implemented.
For sure
I guess if your kid just doesn't give a @#!*% about what you say or how you say it, and doesn't care about the "right thing to do" regardless of it all, you can always resort to beating the @#!*% out of them until they concede to your point of view.Started back at stage 1

With a rebellious child like that though, generally there isn't any amount of beating that will beat the stupid out of them...but it may make the parent feel better.That sucks
Too bad the kid raising book isn't 1 page on a 3rd grade level.

FWIW, my kid 1st got popped when he was about 16mo..."light sockets are cool." Has never gotten a "real" spanking. Unlike his Dad. I was a bit troublesome.