16 year old girl gets spanked, mom is mad. Justice served?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

iGas

Diamond Member
Feb 7, 2009
http://usnews.nbcnews.com/_news/201...that-male-vice-principal-spanked-her-daughter

She copied someone elses homework and was given two days off. She served a day but came back the next and begged for a paddling to return that day. Her request was granted and now mom is mad! o_O

Everything was legit so why is there controversy? I believe in corporal punishment and support the school that tanned her hide! She will never copy again, thats 'fer' sure! :oops:

original-resized.jpg

tumblr_ls2ni5OxWU1qa996mo1_500.jpg
Reading comprehension!

"Taylor Santos, a sophomore at Springtown High School, northwest of Fort Worth, Texas, told school officials that she didn’t know another student had copied her classwork, but school officials gave both girls two days of in-school suspension as punishment.

Springtown Superintendent Mike Kelley told WFAA that school officials never administer corporal punishment unless a parent requests it. While he declined to speak on Taylor’s case specifically, he stressed that two adults are always present when corporal punishment is administered, but he said the school district may have made an error."

Hugo Drax

Diamond Member
Nov 20, 2011
yep, back in the 70s paddling was ok. our teacher used to take 20 rulers and rubber band them together. used to scare the heck out of us. then i found out that getting spanked on the hand hard with 1 ruler vs. 20 rulers felt exactly the same. got over that fear quick, heh.

We had one black teacher that reminded me of Samuel L. Jackson. He had a red long paddle on the wall behind his chair painted red and a rooster logo on it. He called it the "Red Rooster". When asked he said he calls it that because you will sing like a Rooster when you get paddled with it. Guy was like a Marine sargent, no one fucked with him. And the fool who did would get a crazy stare and he would point out to his paddle. "So you want to meet the rooster it seems"

That got things in order quickly :) I never saw it get used though, I guess it was the equivalent of MAD, no one wanted to be first to get it.

Feared words, "Wait till your father gets home" :)

Definately different times, different attitudes.

waggy

No Lifer
Dec 14, 2000
On one hand she asked for it. But the school did not fallow rules and allowed a male to do it. that was a major mistake.

Also someone copies her work and she gets in trouble? what the fuck?

jpeyton

Moderator in SFF, Notebooks, Pre-Built/Barebones
Aug 23, 2003
"I came unglued," Jorgensen said. “It looked almost like it had been burned and blistered, it was so bad,” she said of her daughter’s bottom, adding that she took photos of injuries to prove how red they were.
Proof exists!

BudAshes

Lifer
Jul 20, 2003
My teacher in 5th grade almost got fired because he spanked a kid who swearing at him. Little fucker deserved it big time too.

Smoblikat

Diamond Member
Nov 19, 2011
Seriously? She looks like a Kid, its pretty obvious in her face. But you guys must be pretty young.

Anyhow I think paddling should be same sex, not men paddling 14 year old girls.

Shes 16, and I turned 18 a few months ago so I cant do anything anymore :(

sdifox

No Lifer
Sep 30, 2005
shit. in Grade 7 I was breaking rattans with my hand. As in the teacher would use ratans to hit my palm and she would eventually break them. These are like 1-1.5" diameter rattans that were like a good 4 feet long.

One of my classmate happened to have a father that owned a rattan furniture factory...

His father showed up to school with a bundle of rattan and said "I hand picked these myself. They are the strongest ones. Let me know when you use them up."

Did I mention my home form teacher was pregnant at the moment thus super emotional?

The standard was 80%. If your test/quiz is below 80% you get hit once on your palm per percentage point.

And I was student number 1. And she was pissed when she saw my marks...

We had weekly quiz...on all the important subjects. The subject teacher would beat me up first, then the next day the home form teacher beat us up when she gets the results.

1983 I think was the year.

Last edited:

OCGuy

Lifer
Jul 12, 2000
I don't think a finger is supposed to slip inside her ass when you are spanking her, but....

fire400

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2005
"She will never copy again, thats 'fer' sure!"

...you actually believe this?

Newbian

Lifer
Aug 24, 2008
In a few years she will get paid to let men spank her so get used to it now.

Iron Woode

Elite Member
Super Moderator
Oct 10, 1999
"Talking out of turn? That's a paddlin'. Lookin' out the window? That's a paddlin'. Staring at my sandals? That's a paddlin'. Paddlin' the school canoe? Oh, you better believe that's a paddlin'."

OBLAMA2009

Diamond Member
Apr 17, 2008
that punishment sounds like its more for the benefit of the principal that the kid. it would have been more honest if they had sentenced her to having her boobs fondled or being eaten out by the principal

Aikouka

Lifer
Nov 27, 2001
Based on my knowledge of receiving spankin's, if you can still sit down, then you weren't hit too hard.

sourceninja

Diamond Member
Mar 8, 2005
We had one black teacher that reminded me of Samuel L. Jackson. He had a red long paddle on the wall behind his chair painted red and a rooster logo on it. He called it the "Red Rooster". When asked he said he calls it that because you will sing like a Rooster when you get paddled with it. Guy was like a Marine sargent, no one fucked with him. And the fool who did would get a crazy stare and he would point out to his paddle. "So you want to meet the rooster it seems"

That got things in order quickly :) I never saw it get used though, I guess it was the equivalent of MAD, no one wanted to be first to get it.

Feared words, "Wait till your father gets home" :)

Definately different times, different attitudes.

We had a Vice principle that had a paddle. I had been given spankings of epic proportion, so I was never afraid. My freshman year I was given a choice of 2 saturday classes or a paddling. I picked the paddle. He called my parents for permission and they approved. He got out his paddle, made a bunch of drama, then he smacked me.

It didn't hurt and I was a stupid kid, so I laughed. He called my father, my dad came in and then I got to experience the real use of a paddle. Honestly, I'd rather have the belt/switch/wooden spoon/ anything else but the paddle in the hands of a angry version of my dad.