You live next door to a person that flies a Nazi flag in front of their house. Should anything be done about it?

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
Scenario in title is a true story. A woman tried to steal the flag and the owner shot her in the back as she was running away. If you live next door can anything be done about it? The answer might be no because he has the 1A right.

What would you do? Take some action? Do nothing?
5efa1e882dbf5.image.jpg

Viper1j

Diamond Member
Jul 31, 2018
Since his stupid ass is in jail, (no way that inbred has $500,000). Now is the time to take all the flags, any Nazi memorabilia, all his guns, (minus the ammo) and anything else you want, and place it all a big fire pit on his front yard and burn, burn, burn.1594385859425.png

Hayabusa Rider

Admin Emeritus & Elite Member
Jan 26, 2000
I'd see if it meets code and perhaps dox the guy with a sign on my lawn. He may be able to fly that flag but I can respond lawfully.

Reactions: Pohemi

TheVrolok

Lifer
Dec 11, 2000
I don't know what Oklahoma's property rights laws are with regard to using deadly force, but it sounds like he may be going away for a long, long time.

Also, shot 4 times in the back with a rifle at relatively close range (for a rifle) and recovering from those injuries? Law caliber rifles and a bad shot?

Feb 4, 2009
I'd see if it meets code and perhaps dox the guy with a sign on my lawn. He may be able to fly that flag but I can respond lawfully.

Pretty much this. Any retard flying a swastika is absolutely up to something illegal or scamming or avoiding taxation. No doubt about it.
Call the Police and report everything. Call any town department and report all violations.

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004
The article says that the police speculate that previous instances had caused the shooter to expect more, and had an ashtray and handcuffs at a spot he could watch for people. Sounds premeditated to me, and the woman was not a threat. That dude should spend some time in prison, IMO, and lucky she's not dead. Just another very fine person, I'm sure.

Reactions: pcgeek11 and Pohemi

Greenman

Lifer
Oct 15, 1999
Since his stupid ass is in jail, (no way that inbred has $500,000). Now is the time to take all the flags, any Nazi memorabilia, all his guns, (minus the ammo) and anything else you want, and place it all a big fire pit on his front yard and burn, burn, burn.View attachment 25310
I believe your swastika is showing.

Nov 29, 2006
Get BLM to protest his house. Put up your own signs. Check city ordinances about nazi flags. Anything but try and steal it. But sounds like he is going to do some FPMITAP...where he will be greeted by like minded individuals no doubt.

Just kidding. Nuke it from orbit. /s

interchange

Diamond Member
Oct 10, 1999
Certainly I would confront and express my opinion calmly. If he engaged in criminal behavior, I would confront that or report it directly depending on the situation. Would otherwise probably move. It's hard to look at the details of the story and imagine him not being in prison for a long time in the future. A lot of the neighbors were probably stuck with low economic mobility.

dank69

Lifer
Oct 6, 2009
Certainly I would confront and express my opinion calmly. If he engaged in criminal behavior, I would confront that or report it directly depending on the situation. Would otherwise probably move. It's hard to look at the details of the story and imagine him not being in prison for a long time in the future. A lot of the neighbors were probably stuck with low economic mobility.
I'm sure the flags next door pump up that property value.

• Haha
Reactions: Pohemi

RamIt

Nov 12, 2001
There is a guy that lives a few miles away from me that did this. Try to steal this!