Yet another MTG Thread -- Crazy Is As Crazy Does

Page 12 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Pens1566

Lifer
Oct 11, 2005
MTG said, in relation to 1/6:

And of course, later she said she was joking.

You know, it's weird, every time one of these far right nutballs makes a joke it makes them sound like an even bigger nutball. Don't far righters ever joke about normal things that other people joke about?

It's sort of akin to if I, as a liberal, said I think the government should nationalize every industry, or better yet, that white people should now have to ride on the back of the bus. Then said I was joking. Yuck, yuck.

She has to believe that everyone is as stupid as she is.

Reactions: hal2kilo

VRAMdemon

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2012
So ... MTG is saying that if she had been in charge more police officers would have been executed? The insurrectionists would have won the gun battle and held off any reinforcements until the government could be overthrown? Lol! ... That's fucked up and optimistic. I'm assuming she actually thinks she would survive the power vacuum that followed. The morgue would have her fitted for a coffin before the end of the day.

She also talked about buttplugs and dildos, but I’m not sure what her complaint was. They didn't include instructions?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: feralkid

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
Wanna bet who it is calling for martial law on the 17th of jan?

edit : Not MTG .. damn thought that was a slam dunk with the spelling and all.

Fenixgoon

Lifer
Jun 30, 2003
MTG said, in relation to 1/6:

And of course, later she said she was joking.

You know, it's weird, every time one of these far right nutballs makes a joke it makes them sound like an even bigger nutball. Don't far righters ever joke about normal things that other people joke about?

It's sort of akin to if I, as a liberal, said I think the government should nationalize every industry, or better yet, that white people should now have to ride on the back of the bus. Then said I was joking. Yuck, yuck.
the following question is taken directly from the SF-86 form for a government security clearance..i'm pretty sure she just answered it in one of the worst ways possible
29.3 Have you EVER advocated any acts of terrorism or activities designed to overthrow the U.S. Government by
force?

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
In a statement later Monday, Greene claimed her comment was "making fun of Joe Biden and the Democrats, who have continuously made me a political target since January 6th."

Oh, right, we get it now...

-said no one.

In other words Republicans do bad shit full time, people call them on it. They complain they are the victims because people highlight their bad behavior

BTW - I thought AOC was the real danger to the country? Both sides, right??

Reactions: Fenixgoon

woolfe9998

Lifer
Apr 8, 2013
In a statement later Monday, Greene claimed her comment was "making fun of Joe Biden and the Democrats, who have continuously made me a political target since January 6th."

Oh, right, we get it now...

-said no one.

There is nothing in her remark even remotely "making fun of democrats." The only theory of her comment being humor would be if she was attempting self-parody. I mean, she was already on record supporting Trump's stop the steal lies, saying the rioters were being persecuted by DoJ, and not supporting capitol police. This comment is just one notch more extreme than her usual rhetoric on this issue. No one intentionally engages in self-parody. Especially not extremists as they have no self-awareness and take themselves way too seriously.

Meghan54

Lifer
Oct 18, 2009
Good Lord! My only question, what the fuck is wrong with the people in her district that keep voting for her?

You have to understand her district, around Rome, GA, was historically a mining center in the state…primarily for gold, if I’m not mistaken. It certainly is the case that GA was NOT a hotbed of caring for anything other than profits when it comes to business and the environment.

I wouldn’t be at all surprised to find out the entire region’s water supply is completely contaminated with heavy metals from uncontrolled and careless dumping of mining tailings and crap from gold extraction from the ore. Nasty crap and not one whit of concern. Betcha this factors into her self-serving willful ignorance

sportage

Lifer
Feb 1, 2008
MTG is all for show. And she's a con just like her daddy Donald Trump. MTG talks the big talk to her people but when her words are tossed back in her face, she caves. She claims she never said it. She runs away from her very own words.
Case in point, when an effort was made to keep MTG off the ballot. To deny her from running because she was part of the insurrection AND her words that egged on the rioters.
When in court, Greene denied she ever said such things. Denied she ever took part in words or deeds supporting Donald Trump's insurrection.
MTG? She's nothing. She's the bratty little girl next-door who causes mischief then lies about it. She's a joke.

If McCarthy is dumb enough to put her in charge, of anything, you'll see the fasted case of self destruction as we have ever seen. And just like Trump, she too is capable of taking down the entire republican house of reps with her.

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009
You have to understand her district, around Rome, GA, was historically a mining center in the state…primarily for gold, if I’m not mistaken. It certainly is the case that GA was NOT a hotbed of caring for anything other than profits when it comes to business and the environment.

I wouldn’t be at all surprised to find out the entire region’s water supply is completely contaminated with heavy metals from uncontrolled and careless dumping of mining tailings and crap from gold extraction from the ore. Nasty crap and not one whit of concern. Betcha this factors into her self-serving willful ignorance
Dueling banjo country. For real.

• Haha
Reactions: zzyzxroad and amenx

Lanyap

Elite Member
Dec 23, 2000
I want to know how MTG knows you can buy dildos and butt plugs at CVS and Target.

MtnMan

Diamond Member
Jul 27, 2004
MTG is all for show. And she's a con just like her daddy Donald Trump. MTG talks the big talk to her people but when her words are tossed back in her face, she caves. She claims she never said it. She runs away from her very own words.
Case in point, when an effort was made to keep MTG off the ballot. To deny her from running because she was part of the insurrection AND her words that egged on the rioters.
When in court, Greene denied she ever said such things. Denied she ever took part in words or deeds supporting Donald Trump's insurrection.
MTG? She's nothing. She's the bratty little girl next-door who causes mischief then lies about it. She's a joke.

If McCarthy is dumb enough to put her in charge, of anything, you'll see the fasted case of self destruction as we have ever seen. And just like Trump, she too is capable of taking down the entire republican house of reps with her.

But she is on stage, with Faux news as her amplifier, and has the ear of millions of fucking idiots... thus still a huge threat to democracy.

Reactions: Sheik Yerbouti

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
I may start a thread to poll

Could Nick Fuentes win a seat in Congress ala MTG?

I think with right district he could win

VRAMdemon

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2012
It was a story on Cucker.

The mention of butt plugs has dispelled my puzzlement as to what causes Tucker Carlson to have those odd facial expressions on his show.

This 2012 article discusses not only Target and CVS but also WalMart and Walgreens adding sex toys to their inventory.

I guess they didn’t notice it in time to blame Obama for it. I assume during the Trump presidency, they couldn’t find a way to tie the inventory at Target to Antifa.

Reactions: ch33zw1z
Feb 4, 2009
The mention of butt plugs has dispelled my puzzlement as to what causes Tucker Carlson to have those odd facial expressions on his show.

This 2012 article discusses not only Target and CVS but also WalMart and Walgreens adding sex toys to their inventory.

I guess they didn’t notice it in time to blame Obama for it. I assume during the Trump presidency, they couldn’t find a way to tie the inventory at Target to Antifa.
Saw them at Target last night

sportage

Lifer
Feb 1, 2008
The first time I heard of MTG was when she ran after and harassed the Parkland School Shooting Survivor, David Hogg. Claiming he was a paid little pawn, and MTG claimed the entire Parkland school shooting was staged.

So I don't get this...
Another equally ignorant ass, Alex Jones, was sued, tried and convicted for such statements. Different school shootings, the same bull shit conspiracy. And yet MTG remains a member of the US house. How is that.....?

MTG is indeed a neanderthal, with the brain of a neanderthal, with the features of a neanderthal, and now we have a real life neanderthal serving in the US house. Elected by..... I'm guessing.... other ignorant ass neanderthals.

Untitled.jpg