Yet another MTG Thread -- Crazy Is As Crazy Does

Page 11 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
One way for the ego to self satisfy when there is nothing of substance to support it is to attract attention by confidently exposing why you are judged worthless by the sane world. People will marvel at the profundity of your blindness. So who is the crazier? People like MTG or the so called sane world?

eelw

Diamond Member
Dec 4, 1999
One way for the ego to self satisfy when there is nothing of substance to support it is to attract attention by confidently exposing why you are judged worthless by the sane world. People will marvel at the profundity of your blindness. So who is the crazier? People like MTG or the so called sane world?
Fortune cookies that attempt to both side everything.

MtnMan

Diamond Member
Jul 27, 2004
Now for a bed time story that will keep you awake for many many restless nights...

What if Trump wins the nomination and picks this cum receptacle as his running mate?

Feb 16, 2005
Now for a bed time story that will keep you awake for many many restless nights...

What if Trump wins the nomination and picks this cum receptacle as his running mate?
which cum receptacle are you referencing? Miss lindsey? cruz? cokey cawthorne?

Shamrock

Golden Member
Oct 11, 1999
Somewhere I missed this real gem of her... She is beyond any metric that could possibly measure how fucking stupid she is, and those in her district that voted for her... twice.

"How much taxes and how much money did the people back in the ice age spend to warm up the earth?... "
Audio is poor, but she fucking said that...
She should tell us, she was there. She looks like a neanderthal.

woolfe9998

Lifer
Apr 8, 2013
MTG said, in relation to 1/6:

"I want to tell you something, if Steve Bannon and I had organized that, we would have won. Not to mention, we would've been armed," she said Saturday, according to the New York Post.

And of course, later she said she was joking.

You know, it's weird, every time one of these far right nutballs makes a joke it makes them sound like an even bigger nutball. Don't far righters ever joke about normal things that other people joke about?

It's sort of akin to if I, as a liberal, said I think the government should nationalize every industry, or better yet, that white people should now have to ride on the back of the bus. Then said I was joking. Yuck, yuck.

feralkid

Lifer
Jan 28, 2002
In a statement later Monday, Greene claimed her comment was "making fun of Joe Biden and the Democrats, who have continuously made me a political target since January 6th."

Oh, right, we get it now...

-said no one.

Reactions: hal2kilo