Yet another MTG Thread -- Crazy Is As Crazy Does

Page 9 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004
God damn

Contemplating if we have to update the Turing test though, cause its obvious that another "level" of human consciousness has emerged over the past decade, and this one may be easier to beat.

the funny part is that she probably supports overturning roe v wade, which basically removes the right to body autonomy. So if the government wants to micro manage your food habits, they can.

• Haha
Reactions: Lezunto

MtnMan

Diamond Member
Jul 27, 2004
  • Haha

Homerboy

Lifer
Mar 1, 2000
the context of the message she used it in is crazier/dumber than the use of the wrong word.

It's unimaginable to me that people like this exist. And to have one of them be an actual Congresswoman is just mind boggling. And she just easily won her primary too... so that means people - lots of people - directly support and believe her. Fuck... we are fucking fucked.

Amol S.

Platinum Member
Mar 14, 2015
the context of the message she used it in is crazier/dumber than the use of the wrong word.

It's unimaginable to me that people like this exist. And to have one of them be an actual Congresswoman is just mind boggling. And she just easily won her primary too... so that means people - lots of people - directly support and believe her. Fuck... we are fucking fucked.
What is interesting is that she is in fact showing the rest of congress how bad her school district is, after all... where else did she learn these words of hers?

Reactions: BoomerD

nakedfrog

No Lifer
Apr 3, 2001
The latest dumb shit from the Dumbshit-in-Chief:
Greene, who last week won her Republican primary, was speaking during her latest broadcast of MTG:Live, her streaming broadcast that airs on her social media pages.
In a clip from the broadcast, Greene claimed that heterosexual people would soon be extinct.
"They just want you to think that all of a sudden the entire population is steadily turning gay or turning trans," she said.
"Just generation, generation. Probably in about four or five generations, no one will be straight anymore.
"Everyone will be either gay or trans or non-conforming or whatever the list of 50 or 60 different options there are."
I assure you we don't want you to think that the entire population is turning gay or trans, I checked with the Council of Queers, it's not on the agenda.

Also:
giphy.gif

Homerboy

Lifer
Mar 1, 2000

I assure you we don't want you to think that the entire population is turning gay or trans, I checked with the Council of Queers, it's not on the agenda.

Also:
giphy.gif

I'd like to know why (in her explanation) it would even matter?

dawp

Lifer
Jul 2, 2005
I'd like to know why (in her explanation) it would even matter?
what I like to know is if everyone is gay or trans 4 or 5 generations does she think our species will go extinct at that time?

Homerboy

Lifer
Mar 1, 2000
what I like to know is if everyone is gay or trans 4 or 5 generations does she think our species will go extinct at that time?

Right. She's not much of a thinker. Can still artificially inseminate females still. Population would plummet, but in the end it would be good for the planet and all species.

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009

I get embarrassed on this site if I use there, their wrong.

Reactions: Homerboy

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008

Also:
giphy.gif
They? Anyway she’s on the Alex Jones train of chem trails turning frogs gay… all that shit?
So when she gay for that Mexican dong she can yell at the sky and curse a plane out.

sportage

Lifer
Feb 1, 2008
Life knows the difference between right and wrong, but sometimes life has its failures.
For instance, MTG should not have been allowed on the ballot in the first place after she did in fact engage in an insurrection. MTG should have been banned from re-election, and the lawsuit brought against her by the group of Georgia voters should have successfully disqualified her from re-election. THAT is how it should have been.

And Donald Trump should have been impeached, twice, then successfully removed from office, twice. THAT is how it should have been.

There were no gray areas here. No doubts. No questioning of what should have happened to MTG and to Donald Trump. In both instances, it was crystal clear these two should have gotten what was coming to them. They call it accountability, folks.

So.... WHY and HOW did the system fail? A system where it was clear what the outcome should have been? How did these two get away with murder?
I am just asking, I have no answers.

sandorski

No Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
Did people miss last week when she spoke on the House floor saying the terrorists who attacked the Capital on Jan 6th are having their rights "fragrantly" violated.

Autocracy is the peach tree dish of fragrant Gespatcho!

soundforbjt

Lifer
Feb 15, 2002
I’m convinced all of these current trumpy toads are nothing more than performance artists. They have no other purpose other than repeating talking points and stupid conspiracy BS.

Reactions: hal2kilo

nickqt

Diamond Member
Jan 15, 2015
Reactions: hal2kilo

sportage

Lifer
Feb 1, 2008
But but... people actually elected her.
So you see it's not just one lunatic, its hundreds, maybe thousands, possibly even millions come the future.

I've seen women exactly like her. Same look, same personality, they could be twins. And I have seen such twins downtown on the streets yelling at the air, yelling at passerby's, yelling at dogs, birds, flies and mosquitoes. They were homeless, you see. Completely brainless. Rejects of society. Homeless and worst of all helpless. Absolutely helpless where no one or nothing could ever help them, and they are certainly incapable of helping themselves.

We have a lot of MTG's out there, lots.... all with one thing in common. Totally incapable of helping themselves.

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008

So. Given the disruptive nature of this shits for brains MTG, what is the odds that she has not been approached by Russian agents in one way shape or form?
Would Marjorie be stupid enough to incriminate her self?
Fuck yea.
Would Marjorie be stupid enough to accept financial aid or otherwise?
Fuck yea.

Find those skeletons, put her through trial and dump this unbelievable stupid "useful moron" in a deep deep hole.

Feb 4, 2009

So. Given the disruptive nature of this shits for brains MTG, what is the odds that she has not been approached by Russian agents in one way shape or form?
Would Marjorie be stupid enough to incriminate her self?
Fuck yea.
Would Marjorie be stupid enough to accept financial aid or otherwise?
Fuck yea.

Find those skeletons, put her through trial and dump this unbelievable stupid "useful moron" in a deep deep hole.

Yup, if I were in charge I’d have the FBI looking thru all sorts of contacts she has. I’d even be honest with the Turtle and tell him what I directed them to do. I would also make it clear I do not want to see any of her stuff. The job is the FBIs to establish if there is a link.

Reactions: cytg111