Yet another MTG Thread -- Crazy Is As Crazy Does

Page 7 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
Maybe she just wants to go home, slip her free in the rain forrest where she can leap from tree to tree as she was meant to

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
I wonder how much Neanderthal DNA she has?

uh, we all pretty much have the same amount. At least, assuming you are European and of European ancestry, you have the same amount. But everyone has at least some.

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
Rewweo! Cat fight!

Feuding Boebert and Greene had to be broken up at GOP meeting during “heated” confrontation: report | Salon.com

Must be some kind of joke.

"We need to reevaluate where we're heading," Rep. Scott DesJarlais, R-Tenn., a caucus member, told the outlet. "I like the principles that the Freedom Caucus was founded on, but I think that if we can't work together as a group and push our ideas in a civil manner, then we're not going to be very effective."

preposterously uncivilized people adopted a completely uncivilized, anti-modern platform, and this jamoke is worried that people will consider them uncivilized?

eelw

Diamond Member
Dec 4, 1999
Judge released his recommendation. He doesn’t feel the plaintiff lawyer show enough evidence to disqualify her from running for re-election.

Captante

Lifer
Oct 20, 2003
Rewweo! Cat fight!

Feuding Boebert and Greene had to be broken up at GOP meeting during “heated” confrontation: report | Salon.com

"We need to reevaluate where we're heading," Rep. Scott DesJarlais, R-Tenn., a caucus member, told the outlet. "I like the principles that the Freedom Caucus was founded on, but I think that if we can't work together as a group and push our ideas in a civil manner, then we're not going to be very effective."

Boebert is WAY better looking at least! :p

My money however would be on that brute MTG if it came down to bikini mud-wrestling!

• Haha
Reactions: Pohemi and hal2kilo

DAPUNISHER

Super Moderator CPU Forum Mod and Elite Member
Super Moderator
Aug 22, 2001
Rewweo! Cat fight!

Nazis in fighting again? They better be careful, because the next play in the Nazi handbook, is operation hummingbird. Can't have any of them not goose stepping in rhythm.

Meghan54

Lifer
Oct 18, 2009
Greene Complains About Focus on White Supremacists After Buffalo Shooting

"We should go after criminals that break the law and not pursue people based on their skin color and how they vote," Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene said.

Did she really say ' not pursue people based on their skin color and how they vote ' ????
Yes, she did.....and try reading her statement as two separate thoughts.

"We should go after criminals" is her first "thought"

"We should not pursue people based on their skin color and how they vote" is her second "thought," which, I've been informed my idiot neighbor, means we should only go after those with the wrong skin color and wrong voting history.

This is how a few conservative idiots around me believe she meant what she said....

Twisted, I know....but this is from the family that firmly believes Covid was a Chinese creation and let loose on the U.S. by Chinese secret agents. Done to collapse the U.S. economy. Never mind the Chinese economy is kinda in shreds because of this......

Last edited:
Reactions: hal2kilo

Amol S.

Platinum Member
Mar 14, 2015
Yes, she did.....and try reading her statement as two separate thoughts.

"We should go after criminals" is her first "thought"

"We should not pursue people based on their skin color and how they vote" is her second "thought," which, I've been informed my idiot neighbor, means we should only go after those with the wrong skin color and wrong voting history.

This is how a few conservative idiots around me believe she meant what she said....

Twisted, I know....but this is from the family that firmly believes Covid was a Chinese creation and let loose on the U.S. by Chinese secret agents. Done to collapse the U.S. economy. Never mind the Chinese economy is kinda in shreds because of this......
Why do you live in such a place, or even talk to those people. Don't you feel a bit endangered? What if they somehow find out you support Democrats?

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
What is this ... I don't even ... just ... huh?

A possible answer: It's how one would cheat physics while doing pull-ups using momentum to get'er up there. Dead weight pull-ups are much harder to do reps on.

Heh, just ask Gomer about that:

Last edited: