YaSPt

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

herm0016

Diamond Member
Feb 26, 2005
A good neighbor fence is the same on both sides, hence the name. If some asshole puts the best side of a fence to them and sticks the neighbors with the bad side, it isn't the most important issue in the world, but it does tell you that your neighbor is an asshole, certainly not the kind of person you'd want for President, if, of course, you have any personal pride which by your sluffing this issue off so easily, I doubt you have any.

wow... you really are a jerk.

I want to see pictures of this fence.
If i was building a fence i would first ask for the neighbors input.

i was pointing out the pointlessness of a book that uses such anecdotes to paint a washed up political figure in a bad light

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
i was pointing out the pointlessness of a book that uses such anecdotes to paint a washed up political figure in a bad light

You may have intended to point that out. You may have even thought you were pointing that out. But in fact your original words don't mean anything remotely like that:

"oh noes! she put up a fence! and with the back side to her neighbors? oh noes!" means nothing more or less than that you are poo pooing the idea, if the family did do that, that there is anything significant about it. So shove it up your ass, by which I mean you're a real nice guy who needs to work a bit harder on his English.

xj0hnx

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2007
LOL if those are the bad passages from the book, it seems the left will get frothy at the mouth over anything Palin.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
LOL if those are the bad passages from the book, it seems the left will get frothy at the mouth over anything Palin.

Another moron Palin worshiper comes to her defense. "How dare you nasty leftests insult the Queen Palin, a living VP candidate."

Can you imagine that millions of idiots actually voted for her. Such shame. How do people like that face the world every day. Shame on you Palin voters. You were willing to risk the nation to the hands of an idiot, an unqualified boob, a fundamentalist twit. Disgusting. Shame shame shame!

xj0hnx

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2007
Another moron Palin worshiper comes to her defense. "How dare you nasty leftests insult the Queen Palin, a living VP candidate."

Not even close to a "Palin worshiper", and not "coming to her defense", just laughing at you and you ilk frothing at the mouth for some seriously retarded non-issues simply because you are so petrified of Palin that if she sneezes it shakes you to your self-hating core.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
Not even close to a "Palin worshiper", and not "coming to her defense", just laughing at you and you ilk frothing at the mouth for some seriously retarded non-issues simply because you are so petrified of Palin that if she sneezes it shakes you to your self-hating core.

hehehehehehehehehehe