YARCVFT - Yet Another Republicans Committing Voter Fraud Thread.

MtnMan

Diamond Member
Jul 27, 2004
So disappointing. The republicans were so right about voter fraud...

Oh wait, republicans again...

Court records also do not reveal which candidates they cast votes for in the 2020 general election.

All three are registered as Republicans in Florida, voter registration records show.

Facebook pages that appear to belong to Ketcik and Halstead contain several posts expressing support for former president Donald Trump.

Last edited:

Lanyap

Elite Member
Dec 23, 2000
I hope they make The Heritage Foundation list of voter fraud.

It sounds like only Republicans need voter id laws. They're wanting it so they should get it seeing how much fraud their party is committing.

Nov 17, 2019
Villages Idiots

3 residents of Florida's The Villages accused of casting more than 1 vote in the 2020 election

www.wtsp.com.ico
WTSP|24 minutes ago
Three residents of The Villages are accused of casting multiple votes in the 2020 election, court records and media reports show. Joan Halstead, 72; Jay Ketcik, 63; and John Rider, 61, are each charged with casting more than one ballot in any election,

Nov 17, 2019
"There is no indication that the three people knew each other or conspired together. All three are accused of casting ballots in Florida and absentee ballots in their home state. They are all facing charges of casting more than one ballot in an election, a felony that carries a sentence of up to five years in prison.

While there is no record of who they voted for, all three are registered Republicans and two of the accused appeared to share pro-Trump posts on Facebook. "

https://www.cltampa.com/news/republ...ting-multiple-times-in-2020-election-12541005

Right, like we don't know who they voted for. Twice.

Reactions: DarthKyrie

Dave_5k

Golden Member
May 23, 2017
I hope they make The Heritage Foundation list of voter fraud.

It sounds like only Republicans need voter id laws. They're wanting it so they should get it seeing how much fraud their party is committing.
And voter id and other voter restriction laws would do nothing to block the Republican voter fraud of voting in multiple states. Stop the steal indeed, 100% projection.

eelw

Diamond Member
Dec 4, 1999
Well I’m assuming they will be on probation and not permitted to vote once their sentence is up in 2024, but going to be a flood of illegal votes from the Jan 6 rioters.

Reactions: ch33zw1z

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004
Small numbers happen every election. Heres a few more:

5 Minnesotans charged, accused of of voter fraud (msn.com)

Yea, nobody has said none happens, Republicans say it millions (without proving it) and are taking steps to restrict voting based on no evidence.

WRT that article specifically, my opinion is that felonies shouldn't remove voting rights. You don't suddenly stop being a citizen, and are still subject to what the government can do to you.

We treat people very poorly in this way.

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009
Yea, nobody has said none happens, Republicans say it millions (without proving it) and are taking steps to restrict voting based on no evidence.

WRT that article specifically, my opinion is that felonies shouldn't remove voting rights. You don't suddenly stop being a citizen, and are still subject to what the government can do to you.

We treat people very poorly in this way.
Well, let's just say, it doesn't seem to be that valuable as a deterrent to crime, losing your voting rights, that is. Considering this countries voter participation. Someone thinks voting really doesn't matter though.

compcons

Platinum Member
Oct 22, 2004
Do we remember Crystal Mason? 5 years, right? I expect t these felons will get a salp on the wrist like community service for 40 hours.

ivwshane

Lifer
May 15, 2000
You know, with republicans claiming massive voter fraud and pretty much every example of voter fraud coming from a Republican, I wonder if this was more projecting on their part.

What if trump didn’t get 74 million votes and instead only go 70 million to Biden’s 81? Especially if you factored that in for electoral votes.

Still doesn’t change a thing though nor would adding another 3-5 million votes for trump.

eelw

Diamond Member
Dec 4, 1999
Still doesn’t change a thing though nor would adding another 3-5 million votes for trump.
Yeah red states more redder. Biden not flipping Arizona and Georgia wouldn’t change the outcome. Further gerrymandering already red districts won’t greatly effect the midterms. But ineligible MAGAtards because of jailed Jan 6 will further compound covid death loss of R voters.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
Do we remember Crystal Mason? 5 years, right? I expect t these felons will get a salp on the wrist like community service for 40 hours.
Most people won't remember Crystal Mason because black people getting the max penalty by the criminal justice system in this country has become the norm while others get a slap on the wrist.

NWRMidnight

Platinum Member
Jun 18, 2001
Not to worry. He will get the white peoples punishment. Probably probation.

Meanwhile a black woman Crystal Mason got 5 years for accidently voting when she was released from jail. She thought she could vote once free.
She wasn't given 5 years for the voter fraud, she was given 5 years for being black while doing it. Which isn't a surprise, after all, we are talking about Texas.