Y'all seen the Trump team's star "whistleblower" witness testifying in Michigan?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

zzyzxroad

Diamond Member
Jan 29, 2017
She comes across like Victoria Jackson imitating Cecily Strong doing "A girl you wish you hadn't started a conversation with at a party"

The moment she asked if he did something crazy with it and then raised her eyebrows was my favorite. In her mind she thought...gotcha. Have we reached the peak of insanity for the fraudulent Rudy investigation?

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008

Gonna come in here as a slightly older gent who has studied such things..
This is a simple matter of boobs vs ass.
As people age you realize that once the clothes come off, mature women with great asses win every time.
A nice ass is proof that a woman takes care of themselves.
This is indisputable fact than none of you can challenge so don't even try it.

While there is nothing wrong with choosing one over the other or simply choosing both because why not, darkswordsman17 is taking this to the extreme.
Personally im a rack man, that is until an awesome behind walks by, then im an ass man for the duration it will take for a nice set to pass my fov again. It is what it is.

Moonbeam

Elite Member
Nov 24, 1999
Looks like she has big 'uns. Not to be sexist (don't believe Perknose, yes he is) this is what happens to big breasted women. Their entire lives, people (well, men) take what falls out of their mouths far more serously than anyone ever should. I call it the Over Developed Mammary collorary to the Dunning Kruger effect. ;)

As the levels of my precious bodily fluids have waned here in the twilight of my life, I have become far less susceptible to boobs of all kinds! :cool:
Nice work. What you have posited as potentially sexist and others as stereotype thinking has in general form been suggested by some to be a scientific fact:

I could, however, could find no scientific basis for the stereotyping of you as gay or liking young girls because of your precociously intuitive awareness.

Perknose

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 9, 1999
Nice work. What you have posited as potentially sexist and others as stereotype thinking has in general form been suggested by some to be a scientific fact:

I could, however, could find no scientific basis for the stereotyping of you as gay or liking young girls because of your precociously intuitive awareness.
There is little that taj and I agree on . . . except that we both LOVE you, Mr. Moon Man! :wineglass:

outriding

Diamond Member
Feb 20, 2002
This has to be imported_tajmahal source there is mass fraud in the last election.

• Haha
Reactions: Pohemi and ch33zw1z

zzyzxroad

Diamond Member
Jan 29, 2017
Out of curiosity I looked up the loon (Melissa Carone) and she just joined Twitter and her Linkdin profile has her down as a Realtor at Anne Miller Real Estate for the past 5 years. Guessing she wants 5 minutes of fame.

Pohemi

Diamond Member
Oct 2, 2004
Yet you've tried to chastise people for lack of class in threads on here. :rolleyes:

You really should rethink posting fucked up shit like that on here. It really sounds like you're going "I prefer little girls, they're better before they get tits."
WOOOOOOOOOOOSH.

Also...how the fuck did you manage to turn his comment into pedophilia?

Reactions: Zorba and hal2kilo

sportage

Lifer
Feb 1, 2008
Rudy Giuliani is currently live YouTube streaming before the Georgia state senate committee hearing basically pulling the same shit Rudy pulled in front of the Michigan senate yesterday. Currently live on YouTube. Rudy asking for the Georgia election results to be tossed and Trump declared the victor.

• Haha
Reactions: Pohemi

Perknose

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 9, 1999
WOOOOOOOOOOOSH.

Also...how the fuck did you manage to turn his comment into pedophilia?
I'm going with pure projection.
MxTUyfO.png

Though that's not to ignore some unfortunate combination of ignorance, stupidity and self-loathing.
oGUwQ4Y.gif

zzyzxroad

Diamond Member
Jan 29, 2017
OMG I keep watching more snippets of her "testimony"... holy cow. Insanity.
Yeah, same. Give her credit though, she turn a job from a temp agency into being a key payer for the President of the United States top lawyer. That might be more telling of how crazy Rudy has become though.

Reactions: Bitek and Zorba

sportage

Lifer
Feb 1, 2008
I’m realizing something while watching the live stream of Trump - Giuliani before the Georgia senate committee hearing. This is the exact same BS and the same BS witnesses that Rudy presented before the state courts which was tossed out. So WHY Trump is now forcing Rudy to continue this game and before state senators can only be to appease Donald Trump. But whether the courts or the senate, we’ve heard this all before and in every case it and they failed.

Reactions: Pohemi

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
Indeed. Walkling back with all due haste. Apologies to those who took me 100% seriously. You might have noticed I took the piss out of my own faux rant right at the beginning, to wit, "Not to be sexist (don't believe Perknose, yes he is)"

Agreed and again, mea culpa. By her words and actions, though, that woman is hoisted on her own petard.

Well I took your post in the spirit it was given and was mildly surprised other folks took it differently. Different strokes and such.....

Jus' say'in.

pmv

Lifer
May 30, 2008

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
I'm starting to think that there is...some sub reddit somewhere, where like, some local improv group has a friend that is straight connected to guiliani, hates the guy, but has also set up a raffle within his improv posse wherever he lives, that the daily winner will get to appear as a witness for Guilinani in the Trump hearings.

Because, he has that in, he fucking knows Guiliani is nothing more than a fucking drunk bastard these days, and will take whatever character he gets.

Think about how brilliant this is.

I mean, Cecily Strong party girl character (should probably sue for trademark infringement?), and dainty, maybe polite? racist Indian girl? Come on...these are characters. lol.

(and yes, these fuckholes in the Trump team should be fined until they are broke and held in contempt for every second of court time that they have wasted, and Americans murdered, by the hour, while covid still tears-ass through this country, wholly unlike anywhere else)