Y'all seen the Trump team's star "whistleblower" witness testifying in Michigan?

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

woolfe9998

Lifer
Apr 8, 2013
Credible? About what, exactly?

And could you be more specific about these "Democrat witnesses" to which you refer? Who, exactly?

To be honest, I would hope there isn't too much of a 'pile on' on this hapless woman. I find it kind of scary how social media can turn on obscure ordinary people if they stick their head above the parapet for some reason. The real clown and culprit here is Rudy. What is his malfunction? He's the willing (but incompetent) sidekick in the Most Inept Attempted Coup Ever. Wasn't he once a Responsible Adult?

"Hapless" means unfortunate. I wouldn't call her that. She purposefully inserted herself into this by signing a false affidavit, clearly because she's interested in fame.

Reactions: Meghan54 and Zorba

pmv

Lifer
May 30, 2008
"Hapless" means unfortunate. I wouldn't call her that. She purposefully inserted herself into this by signing a false affidavit, clearly because she's interested in fame.

OK, I'm now arguing this minor side-topic at a length it doesn't really merit. But we don't know for sure she signed a false statement, and if she did that's a matter for the legal system to address, not something for social media and internet digging to deal with.

I see being that interested in fame as a kind of affliction or disease, so I'm sticking with 'hapless'.

dank69

Lifer
Oct 6, 2009
At first glance she kind of looks like a white trash Kaley Cuoco.
You mean like this?
vO44fIo.gif

MtnMan

Diamond Member
Jul 27, 2004
Compared to what the Democrats have dragged out as witnesses the last 4 years, she looks like the definition of in control and credible.
Were you masturbating while watching that twit, who by the way is an wannabe actress/model, and has a record and is on probation?

skyking

Lifer
Nov 21, 2001
She saw the opportunity and said " hold my beer I can do this" !
"On second thought give me back my beer"

Reactions: Meghan54

VRAMdemon

Diamond Member
Aug 16, 2012
Calling any of these “witnesses” is a sham. If it wasn’t mentioned, the Michigan Republican lawmakers who put on this sham “hearing” voted to not put any of those upstanding concerned citizens under oath. For the shows Rudy is putting on, both “witnesses” and “hearings” need to be in quotation marks. And the sentence describing a “witness” should include the fact that the person was not under oath.

Reactions: skyking and pmv

zinfamous

No Lifer
Jul 12, 2006
Can Rudi not be disbarred and fined-into0-brankruptcy for wasting federal and state court, and state legislatures' time like this, completely intentionally, without any fucks that he's intentionally creating a bullshit circus?

These fucking children need to be punished for this asinine behavior. Their fans need to see this punishment. And it needs to keep happening until they have no bullshit conspiracies to complain about, exhausting all of their lies, or at least these Trumptards just keep screaming into the void until their voices give up on them.

I don't understand how this country can be expected to function while the retarded children that make up the leadership and, indeed, the vast majority of the GOP are allowed to behave like fucking whiny baby bitches like this without any serious punishment. This is fucking unfathomable.

Reactions: pmv

MtnMan

Diamond Member
Jul 27, 2004
Can Rudi not be disbarred and fined-into0-brankruptcy for wasting federal and state court, and state legislatures' time like this, completely intentionally, without any fucks that he's intentionally creating a bullshit circus?

These fucking children need to be punished for this asinine behavior. Their fans need to see this punishment. And it needs to keep happening until they have no bullshit conspiracies to complain about, exhausting all of their lies, or at least these Trumptards just keep screaming into the void until their voices give up on them.

I don't understand how this country can be expected to function while the retarded children that make up the leadership and, indeed, the vast majority of the GOP are allowed to behave like fucking whiny baby bitches like this without any serious punishment. This is fucking unfathomable.
Now you understand why the salesman at the "buy here, pay here, no offer refused" used car lot is considered more trustworthy than a lawyer.