YAGT. Yet another guido thread.

Page 5 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

mrSHEiK124

Lifer
Mar 6, 2004
Originally posted by: trmiv
The two on the right are REALLY slacking off. Someone get them some bronzer...STAT!

EDIT: You know, I think one DID step up. I swear this dude on the right is the same guy on the right in the first pic

Looks like it. The guy on the left is also the original guy on the left, wearing the same stuff. Looks like guy on the right had some spray tan in the car or something.

clamum

Lifer
Feb 13, 2003
Originally posted by: mrSHEiK124
The two on the right are REALLY slacking off. Someone get them some bronzer...STAT!

EDIT: You know, I think one DID step up. I swear this dude on the right is the same guy on the right in the first pic

Looks like it. The guy on the left is also the original guy on the left, wearing the same stuff. Looks like guy on the right had some spray tan in the car or something.
LOL

Nice find. :laugh:

Ahahaha! "Spray tan in the car". I love this thread.

se7en

Platinum Member
Oct 23, 2002
Originally posted by: nkgreen
Thank god we don't have those bastards in Alabama.

In Alabama they wouldn't be guido's they would just be called someones "girlfriend".

Jhill

Diamond Member
Oct 28, 2001
Originally posted by: clamum
Originally posted by: mrSHEiK124

LOL

Nice find. :laugh:

Ahahaha! "Spray tan in the car". I love this thread.

This is the only photoshop thread where there isn't any real photoshopping going on because the idiots actually do it to themselves. All we have to do is sit back and look at the pics.

halik

Lifer
Oct 10, 2000
Originally posted by: jndietz

that dumb #@%! in the second pic missed a spot on his forehead

:roll:

idiots

Hate to break it to you, but those are photoshopped. Look at the second pic, top of the left guys forehead. It's an original pic with a blended orange layer and it's color burned duplicate. Someone forgot to to erase the orange layer when he was blending the overlay edges to the background pic.

DarkManX

Diamond Member
Feb 1, 2000
the pics may be photoshopped but these people do exist, I live in philly and work with a dude that is a perfect example.

L00ker

Jun 27, 2006
Originally posted by: sjwaste
Originally posted by: IcebergSlim
Originally posted by: akshatp
Oh they are real.. You just need to show up at Jenkinsons (point pleasant) in the summer and they are there in full force.. Also, se Belmar beach if you dont get enough of them at Jenks.

lol. so true. don't forget surf club

Oh man, I've been to both in the same night before, maybe 2-3 summers ago. Just awful. I was able to escape to The Osprey, which had far less, along with a really good punk band.

Wow this brings back memories, sleazeside and pt. pleasant used to be my old stomping grounds, and yeah these clowns are all over the place, btu I do have fond memories of jenkinsons and seaside, and the occasional rumble with these types lol

Auric

Diamond Member
Oct 11, 1999
Originally posted by: MotF Bane
I saw one yesterday in a car in Malden, MA. Damnit, they are around here.

Hmm, the car makes tag and release difficult. Did you at least document its plumage?

clamum

Lifer
Feb 13, 2003
Originally posted by: Auric
Originally posted by: MotF Bane
I saw one yesterday in a car in Malden, MA. Damnit, they are around here.

Hmm, the car makes tag and release difficult. Did you at least document its plumage?
HAHAHAHA :laugh:

loup garou

Lifer
Feb 17, 2000

DiZASTiX

Jun 8, 2003
Originally posted by: homercles337
Originally posted by: child of wonder
We must hire rednecks armed with shotguns to drive around in red 1978 Ford pickups and begin roaming the New England area to rid the world of this infestation.

There are *plenty* of armed rednecks right here in OT (and P&N). But i take offense to your lack of geography knowledge. NJ is NOT New England. I think you mean tri-state, or mid-atlantic, or something. FTR, i have only ever seen ONE guido in boston.

did you get him...or should I keep a look out?