YAGT. Yet another guido thread.

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

paulxcook

Diamond Member
May 1, 2005
Originally posted by: Josh
Originally posted by: compman25
Originally posted by: Jhill
Originally posted by: clamum
I'd seriously love to see some guidos in their natural habitat. I've only seen pictures on the Internet but I'm fascinated by these exotic creatures. They're so hilariously stupid and pathetic looking that it would be awsome to witness them out and about. Fuck going on an Africa wildlife adventure, I'll go to Jersey on a fuckin guido safari.

I was just about to post the same thing. Maybe ATOT can organize a guido sight seeing vacation. We will rent a tour bus and drive all around Jersey trying to get a glimpse of the rare guido. If I saw one of the orange ones in person, I'm not sure if I would laugh or cry.

Can we hunt them? For some reason those pics make me want to just punch them, not like I'm angry, hate them or anything, it just seems like a natural reaction: guido--punch--all better now.

I will organize this and take anyone willing to come on a guido sightseeing hunt. $20 a person. BYOB.

Bring Your Own Bat?

Jhill

Diamond Member
Oct 28, 2001
Originally posted by: Josh
Originally posted by: compman25
Originally posted by: clamum
I'd seriously love to see some guidos in their natural habitat. I've only seen pictures on the Internet but I'm fascinated by these exotic creatures. They're so hilariously stupid and pathetic looking that it would be awsome to witness them out and about. Fuck going on an Africa wildlife adventure, I'll go to Jersey on a fuckin guido safari.

I was just about to post the same thing. Maybe ATOT can organize a guido sight seeing vacation. We will rent a tour bus and drive all around Jersey trying to get a glimpse of the rare guido. If I saw one of the orange ones in person, I'm not sure if I would laugh or cry.

Can we hunt them? For some reason those pics make me want to just punch them, not like I'm angry, hate them or anything, it just seems like a natural reaction: guido--punch--all better now.

I will organize this and take anyone willing to come on a guido sightseeing hunt. $20 a person. BYOB.

I'm in. $20.00 to see a real life umpa lumpa is a bargain. Rossman will be all over this.

sjwaste

Diamond Member
Aug 2, 2000
Originally posted by: rocadelpunk
is there ever a bad guido thread? I think not.

There sure isn't, and I've seen tons of them, spending my summers at the jersey shore and all. Believe me, it never gets old.

Mrvile

Lifer
Oct 16, 2004
I go to school in Providence, RI. We get the worst of em.

"Hey broskee, two Heinekens."

Juno

Lifer
Jul 3, 2004
7-11 on livingston ave in livingston (nj) is always infested with guidos from east hanover (nj.)

Dr. Detroit

Diamond Member
Sep 25, 2004
A guy at my work moved to the west-coast after growing up in Jersey. He speaks of these elusive creatures and swears they are real.

We have nothing like it on the west-coast.

BoomerD

No Lifer
Feb 26, 2006
Guido has always been the "hit-man type IME.

Those little punks are phony "Living the Gotti Lifestyle" wannabes.

akshatp

Diamond Member
Oct 15, 1999
Oh they are real.. You just need to show up at Jenkinsons (point pleasant) in the summer and they are there in full force.. Also, se Belmar beach if you dont get enough of them at Jenks.

IceBergSLiM

Lifer
Jul 11, 2000
Originally posted by: akshatp
Oh they are real.. You just need to show up at Jenkinsons (point pleasant) in the summer and they are there in full force.. Also, se Belmar beach if you dont get enough of them at Jenks.

lol. so true. don't forget surf club

compman25

Diamond Member
Jan 12, 2006
Originally posted by: BoomerD
Guido has always been the "hit-man type IME.

Those little punks are phony "Living the Umpa Lumpa Lifestyle" wannabes.

fixed

Jhill

Diamond Member
Oct 28, 2001
I have to admit. Now that I know they are real.

"See a live orange guido" is officially on my bucket list now.

Chryso

Diamond Member
Nov 23, 2004
Originally posted by: Tooncesthedrivingcat
The one thing thay have on emo kids is the ability to attract decent looking guinea broads.

Wow, I haven't seen anybody use that term in a looooooong time.
I believe that is officially considered to be extremely offensive.

sjwaste

Diamond Member
Aug 2, 2000
Originally posted by: IcebergSlim
Originally posted by: akshatp

lol. so true. don't forget surf club

Oh man, I've been to both in the same night before, maybe 2-3 summers ago. Just awful. I was able to escape to The Osprey, which had far less, along with a really good punk band.

hanoverphist

Diamond Member
Dec 7, 2006
Originally posted by: Engraver
They look like average emos to me, maybe with spikier hair.

most of em are friggin ORANGE! is that on purpose? part of the look? i have seen guidos before, but i dont remember the orange skin stuff. grown up oompa loompas or what?

clamum

Lifer
Feb 13, 2003
I have to admit. Now that I know they are real.

"See a live orange guido" is officially on my bucket list now.
Mine too man. :cool: