YAGT. Yet another guido thread.

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

compman25

Diamond Member
Jan 12, 2006
Originally posted by: Jhill
Originally posted by: clamum
I'd seriously love to see some guidos in their natural habitat. I've only seen pictures on the Internet but I'm fascinated by these exotic creatures. They're so hilariously stupid and pathetic looking that it would be awsome to witness them out and about. Fuck going on an Africa wildlife adventure, I'll go to Jersey on a fuckin guido safari.

I was just about to post the same thing. Maybe ATOT can organize a guido sight seeing vacation. We will rent a tour bus and drive all around Jersey trying to get a glimpse of the rare guido. If I saw one of the orange ones in person, I'm not sure if I would laugh or cry.

Can we hunt them? For some reason those pics make me want to just punch them, not like I'm angry, hate them or anything, it just seems like a natural reaction: guido--punch--all better now.

40Hands

Diamond Member
Jun 29, 2004
Living in VT, I am glad to never have seen one of these freaks in the (orange) flesh. Although, I would love to know what goes through their head when getting ready to go out...

"Nice dawg! That's some hot gloss you got going on. Can you help me with my tan? I gots to look hawt tonight!"

homercles337

Diamond Member
Dec 29, 2004
Originally posted by: child of wonder
We must hire rednecks armed with shotguns to drive around in red 1978 Ford pickups and begin roaming the New England area to rid the world of this infestation.

There are *plenty* of armed rednecks right here in OT (and P&N). But i take offense to your lack of geography knowledge. NJ is NOT New England. I think you mean tri-state, or mid-atlantic, or something. FTR, i have only ever seen ONE guido in boston.

destrekor

Lifer
Nov 18, 2005
Originally posted by: Gooberlx2
LOL where do they go to get tan. Their oven?

convenience-store branded no-sun tan lotion? srsly, wth is up with the orange? Even cheap fake-tan products have gotten rid of the orange look. Unless, they use the whole bottle in one sitting and let it sit in for an entire day before going out or something. lol

yea if I saw one, I don't know how I'd react. I'd be more disturbed than amused. Those pics all freak me out. Damn idiots.

clamum

Lifer
Feb 13, 2003
Originally posted by: compman25
I'd seriously love to see some guidos in their natural habitat. I've only seen pictures on the Internet but I'm fascinated by these exotic creatures. They're so hilariously stupid and pathetic looking that it would be awsome to witness them out and about. Fuck going on an Africa wildlife adventure, I'll go to Jersey on a fuckin guido safari.

I was just about to post the same thing. Maybe ATOT can organize a guido sight seeing vacation. We will rent a tour bus and drive all around Jersey trying to get a glimpse of the rare guido. If I saw one of the orange ones in person, I'm not sure if I would laugh or cry.

Can we hunt them? For some reason those pics make me want to just punch them, not like I'm angry, hate them or anything, it just seems like a natural reaction: guido--punch--all better now.
Sightseeing only for the first 2 minutes, then hunting is encouraged. Weapons provided.

bigrash

Lifer
Feb 20, 2001
Those pics somehow brings me memories of Icy Hot Stuntas. Anyone still have a link to their site?

moshquerade

No Lifer
Nov 1, 2001
Originally posted by: Anubis
We must hire rednecks armed with shotguns to drive around in red 1978 Ford pickups and begin roaming the New England area to rid the world of this infestation.

NJ and NYC are NOT in New England

thanks for setting that straight.

IceBergSLiM

Lifer
Jul 11, 2000

I will volunteer to be tour guide. Summertime is best hunting for these creatures.

paulxcook

Diamond Member
May 1, 2005
Originally posted by: IcebergSlim

I will volunteer to be tour guide. Summertime is best hunting for these creatures.

Wouldn't their tans run from the sweat?

"Ah, the elusive Streak-faced Guido! This variant of the traditional Long Island Guido has a hard time mating even with the trashiest of hoes."

Nitemare

Lifer
Feb 8, 2001
Originally posted by: moshquerade

South New England?

IceBergSLiM

Lifer
Jul 11, 2000
Originally posted by: Nitemare
Originally posted by: moshquerade

South New England?

connecticut.

sjwaste

Diamond Member
Aug 2, 2000

Uh, they're not rare, trust me :)

Sumguy

Golden Member
Jun 2, 2007
Originally posted by: Chryso
They look like rappers.

:confused: such as??????

I don't know any by name.
I think it is the tough guy facial expressions that makes me think that.

The ones where they pucker for the camera or the one where they have a real hard looking face.

Surrounded in a very tight group hug by their closest companions, all posing for the camera.

K1052

Elite Member
Aug 21, 2003
Originally posted by: Steve
Originally posted by: K1052
I run into a few here and there in Chicago.

I can't help but stare in amazement at how retarded they are.

Wow, I don't think I've seen any. Where do you find them?

You spot the occasional one in Lincoln Park and River North.

One such spikey haired creature also routinely visits the same Dunkin Doughnuts as I .

May 31, 2001
Originally posted by: paulxcook

Wouldn't their tans run from the sweat?

"Ah, the elusive Streak-faced Guido! This variant of the traditional Long Island Guido has a hard time mating even with the trashiest of hoes."

Someone should make a show called "The Guido Hunter." They can yammer endlessly about what amazing creatures they are, before pummeling them, wrestling them to the ground, then releasing them.

IceBergSLiM

Lifer
Jul 11, 2000
Originally posted by: Sumguy
They look like rappers.

:confused: such as??????

I don't know any by name.
I think it is the tough guy facial expressions that makes me think that.

The ones where they pucker for the camera or the one where they have a real hard looking face.

Surrounded in a very tight group hug by their closest companions, all posing for the camera.

Guido or not if you are kissing the camera like a bitch on myspace you should be shot on sight.

child of wonder

Diamond Member
Aug 31, 2006

My apologies.

Either way, we need to fight them over there so we don't have to fight them over here.

PricklyPete

Lifer
Sep 17, 2002
Originally posted by: lozina
I always think of guido as the guy with olive skin, slicked back hair, big gold chain cross driving a Camaro IROC-Z and thinking he's the shit

that was the 80's / 90's guido.......they have since devolved

LOL...I got quite a kick out of that response.

Josh

Lifer
Mar 20, 2000
Originally posted by: compman25

I will organize this and take anyone willing to come on a guido sightseeing hunt. $20 a person. BYOB.

91TTZ

Lifer
Jan 31, 2005
Recently a few guido pages have been linked. Like this one. Guidos

My question is, are their really people that look and dress like this in Jersey? Or is just a group of kids trying to get a reaction from other people? To me it seems like they are just playing the part and trying to get attention. If I go to jersey and walk around will I actually see this phenomenon?

Not only are guidos real, but they're extremely common in South Philly and North Jersey.