YAGT: would you get mad if...

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

alkemyst

No Lifer
Feb 13, 2001
I met this girl through one of those rating sites recently. She was looking for someone that wasn't so controlling and spent more time with her than on the 'net. Her tongue was pretty cool. It's alright by me. ;)

isekii

Lifer
Mar 16, 2001

rudeguy

Lifer
Dec 27, 2001
Originally posted by: isekii
Originally posted by: rudeguy
Originally posted by: rudeguy
again. is she the girl that you went to the club with, and almost clubbed another guy ?

wrong guy there buddy...that was TGG

lol okie can we get pics then ?

This

only if you guys promise to be nice

Is this also her ??

linkey

She looks like one of those heavy metal chicks.
yup...thats her..but she is more of a country chick than a rocker chick

Muck

Feb 16, 2003
I think it's very disrespectful to you that she does this. How would she like it if you went trolling the net looking for hot chicks to talk to??

Eli

Super Moderator | Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999
I wouldn't get mad, but I would certainly have meaningful discussion with her about it.

SuepaFly

Jun 3, 2001
Funny thread. I bet most the guys here would shite their pants it their girlfriend did this, but most probably would be happy just to have a girlfriend. In any case, yeah its kind suspect, but for the most part, unless she's given you reason to doubt her fidelity, she's just messing around.

MistaTastyCakes

Golden Member
Oct 11, 2001
She sounds like an attention whore. She'd probably like it if you posted her pic, ya know.

She sounds like the type of girl who HAS to flaunt flaunt flaunt.