YAGT: Is she too young?

Page 10 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

phatj

Golden Member
Mar 21, 2003
dude plz have sex with her that would be awesome looks like she has awesome boobs!!!

but ur still not thinking about having more are you"?

Modular

Diamond Member
Jul 1, 2005
Originally posted by: phatj
dude plz have sex with her that would be awesome

This is a joke right? It would be awesome for you if he has sex with her?

LoL

rasczak

Lifer
Jan 29, 2005
Originally posted by: BigToque
Update #1 - 2006/07/22

I picked her up at her house tonight. She's got a huge house and it seems like her parents might have a lot of money. She doesn't really have to pay for anything (or so she says).

I took her to a little patio outside for some drinks. We talked for about 1.5 hours then went for a walk in the park. I took her home. Got a nice kiss at the end.

She asked me how old I was and said 24. She says "it's just a number".

I asked her where she was ticklish and she said I'd have to find out, with a little grin on her face.

I think this girl is either really into me, or just looking to get nailed by an older guy. She does seem to be quite interested in sex.

Am I being used ? :Q:p ... :evil:

just get used already...^^

maziwanka

Lifer
Jul 4, 2000
for the life of me, i will never understand ppl posting threads like this.

that said, i'll still click on the pics.

Baked

Lifer
Dec 28, 2004
Originally posted by: maziwanka
for the life of me, i will never understand ppl posting threads like this.

that said, i'll still click on the pics.

It's for the e-penis and forum rep.

postmortemIA

Diamond Member
Jul 11, 2006
Good meat, I would keep her for a while.... well you might have to anyway, Italians might make you regeret whole thing... watch Godfather for reference/

mikelish

Apr 26, 2003
I'm not gay, but I wanna see a better picture of you. Just to see what kinda guy pulls hot girls like this

T9D

Diamond Member
Dec 1, 2001
Wow she's nice. Go of it!

And on that note. A Girl Friend of mine who is 17 (met her through her older sister) is engaged to a man that's 28. Yes it's different.... and I dont think it's all that good an idea to marry so young but to be together is fine. If two people are happy in this crazy world then more power to them.

(im 31 and my last girlfriend was 21 so I guess I see things more balanced as far as age goes).