YAGT: Is she too young?

Page 8 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Saulbadguy

Diamond Member
Jan 27, 2003
She isn't too young. You are too old.

Really, older men who date younger women are just losers who can't cut it with their own demographic.

TTM77

Golden Member
Dec 21, 2002
Originally posted by: Baked
She can't be 18, she lies. She looks at least 24. Load up on lube now.

I agree. But again it's only a #.

OP, can you tell her to use me instead. :D LOL j/k

Ricochet

Diamond Member
Oct 31, 1999
Originally posted by: Saulbadguy

Really, older men who date younger women are just losers who can't cut it with their own demographic.

Umm..No. Most famous successful men typically go for younger women. I won't call them losers because most boys/men aspire to be them.

theNEOone

Diamond Member
Apr 22, 2001
man, 6 year difference? if she weren't so damn good looking i'd tell you to back off. gl!

=|

Saulbadguy

Diamond Member
Jan 27, 2003
Originally posted by: ricochet

Umm..No. Most famous successful men typically go for younger women. I won't call them losers because most boys/men aspire to be them.

This man is neither famous or successful.

IceBergSLiM

Lifer
Jul 11, 2000

i'd agree if you said "only date younger women" i can assure you there are many men that date women of all ages successfully.

Sentinel

Diamond Member
Jun 23, 2000
Hit it, I say don't fvcking talk to her though unless you like being annoyed out of your mind.

Saulbadguy

Diamond Member
Jan 27, 2003
Originally posted by: IcebergSlim

i'd agree if you said "only date younger women" i can assure you there are many men that date women of all ages successfully.

That is what I meant.

Fritzo

Lifer
Jan 3, 2001
Still calling shens on the whole thing until I see a an individual pic of the poster, and then a pic of the two together.

I'm betting he can't do it.

Tobolo

Diamond Member
Aug 17, 2005
Originally posted by: Isla
Just wait until after you 'hump her and dump her' and she starts leaving hysterical, 3 minute messages on your voice mail, posts about you on 'dontdatehimgirl.com', and stalks you at work.

Plus, depending on how $$$ and powerful her parents are, you could be making some serious enemies in your community.

Nothing is without consequence.

You can say what you want but I just found out that Im NOT on dontdatehimgirl.com!!!!1

YEA!!!!!!!