YAGT: Is she too young?

Page 7 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

pontifex

Lifer
Dec 5, 2000
Originally posted by: tfinch2
That picture is even worse than not having one.

has anyone ever posted a worse pic than that? i know its a cell phone camera but come on....

Accipiter22

Banned
Feb 11, 2005
for a relationship, you have to be at the same point in life...and you two probably aren't...but if you're 'making out on her floor' and your friend is 'taking pictures with his cellphone' then you might be right at the same maturity level...

SVT Cobra

Lifer
Mar 29, 2005
Originally posted by: Accipiter22
for a relationship, you have to be at the same point in life...and you two probably aren't...but if you're 'making out on her floor' and your friend is 'taking pictures with his cellphone' then you might be right at the same maturity level...

Says the man who actually believes he went out with a super model who "gained weight".

Baked

Lifer
Dec 28, 2004
Man, I'm gonna call shens based on that pic. Looks like you busted out your cell phone and took that pic like a stalker/perv would.

speg

Diamond Member
Apr 30, 2000
www.speg.com
Haha I like the pic... it's very ... mysterious... as if we are gazing in upon BigToque's life through a misty fog...

BigToque

Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
Update #3 - 2006/07/25

I'm sorry for letting you guys down. I didn't end up going out with her last night, so there's no update.

Modular

Diamond Member
Jul 1, 2005
Originally posted by: BigToque
She's Italian, her parents are quite wealthy, and she's got a number of relatives who own a number of big shops, restaurants and night clubs. Here in Winnipeg, the Italian community is quite close.

Here in the states we call this the mob.

*Red flag #1 raises high*

Originally posted by: BigToque
All that said, I'm not one to "hump n' dump". That just seems wrong to me. I think that as long as we are honest about what's going on then everything will be fine. I'm not out to burn any bridges or have her be angry at me. I don't date other people if I'm seeing someone.

****Bigger redder flag raises even higher****

Sounds like you are trying to have a real relationship...that's good....

But she's 18 and an Italian mobster

You will not get a serious relationship out of her because she is too young. When you do break up, even if it's cause she cheated on you, her father will blame you and we will be reading about you in the paper.

Have fun!