YAGT: I like a married woman. Anyone have experience with this?

Page 8 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

kentp

Banned
Dec 29, 2006
advice:

1. drop the chuck norris grin and the beard

2. forget her, but maybe bang her a couple of times in the mean time.

kentp

Banned
Dec 29, 2006
Originally posted by: bobdelt
youre too ugly for her and you posted her pics on atot....

i can see this working out well for you.

yeah just think what some of the members are thinking about doing to her now, LOL.

BillyBatson

Diamond Member
May 13, 2001
Originally posted by: Marinski
Your 24? You look like your in your 30's.

lol i do not look 30 though most people do guess over 24, some guess younger. It is the beard. If i remove it (like i did for halloween) it makes me look muchhhh younger but also like crap. Girls LOVE the beard anyway so i am keeping it lol. but yes 3 months into 24

Pepsi90919

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
my mom ended up dating a married man who promised he was going to break off the marriage but never did. it ended badly.

NakaNaka

Diamond Member
Aug 29, 2000
I think you owe it to yourself to tell her how you feel. But I wouldn't sleep w. her while she's married. If she really hates her husband and cares for you she'll leave him. If not, you can move on.

Thalasar

Dec 25, 2006
Given the circumstances of the wedding (a Vegas wedding, pushy parents etc) the relationship isn't going to last. She is pretty young (and for that matter so are you) so it probably will peter out. The only x factor is if she get pregnant - then that relationship might drag on for years. You should find out how she actually feels about you and here husband.

Someone noted she was Catholic and so she can't get divorced.That's not true. The Church only recognizes marriages in the Church as valid. A civil ceremony in Las Vegas doesn't cut it. Typically you also get pre-marriage counseling that lasts 6 months. The counseling is designed to make sure the marriage has a solid foundation of mutual understanding etc. If she is behaving like this in her marriage now, it doesn't have a solid foundation at all. Not at all. I mean what does her husband think of her 3 AM calls. She is already cheating on her husband with you - the fact you are not having sex is pretty much meaningless given the level of emotional commitment. I would be frank with her and yourself - talk with her about it.

BillyBatson

Diamond Member
May 13, 2001
Originally posted by: MercenaryForHire
So did you tap it yet, or are you waiting to ring in the new year? :p

- M4H

LOL oh man M4H... you and your endless amounts of wisdom... lol

actually i have no spoken to her much since i posted this thread. I have been using the time to think things over and with the holidays and all we have both been busy. we hada brief phone convo a few nights ago and a txt message convo 2 days ago that hinted to things on both our ends but what was interesting was that she was the one bringing it up and not me.
I am going to have to wait for the new year till we both have more time to talk. But there won't be any tapping of anything lol

chrisms

Diamond Member
Mar 9, 2003
I just bought a full page ad in your local paper featuring a picture of this lovely woman and excerpts from your post. Good luck.

BillyBatson

Diamond Member
May 13, 2001
Originally posted by: chrisms
I just bought a full page ad in your local paper featuring a picture of this lovely woman and excerpts from your post. Good luck.

lmfao oh man i think that would suck.

weezergirl

Diamond Member
May 24, 2000
if you really have "true" feelings for her, i would say wait for her to break it off with her husband. it really says something about her character to not be able to do it for herself and you if she is that unhappy and you guys share "something".

anyways, i hope her much bigger husband beats you up if something happens. :p

cherrytwist

Diamond Member
Apr 11, 2000
Originally posted by: BillyBatson
Originally posted by: cherrytwist
Yes
70 votes 28.46 (%)
They Left Their Other SO For Me
8 votes 9.76 (%)

Happily married for going on 5 years. The first 5 years were great too.

Each individual situation is different. Just follow your instincts.

wow. were there harsh times at the beginning? was it a hard transition for her at first?

Yeah, we had our obstacles to be sure. In fact, it was how we dealt with those obstacles that defined our relationship.

He was stationed overseas, when he returned is when she told him things were over. She didn't tell him about "us" for a long time, but he had his suspicions and acted accordingly (he started seeing another woman without her knowledge).

They married at age 18, way too young. But they had their reasons, too (no they had no children...)

Regardless, I stand by my statement. Each relationship has it's own dynamic and you need to do what's best for you. I sought the advice of friends and family (they all loved her but told me to proceed with caution), but in the end I did what was best for me. And I couldn't imagine making any other decision, she means the world to me.

Obligitary Pic ;)

BillyBatson

Diamond Member
May 13, 2001
Yes
70 votes 28.46 (%)
8 votes 9.76 (%)

wow. were there harsh times at the beginning? was it a hard transition for her at first?

Yeah, we had our obstacles to be sure. In fact, it was how we dealt with those obstacles that defined our relationship.

He was stationed overseas, when he returned is when she told him things were over. She didn't tell him about "us" for a long time, but he had his suspicions and acted accordingly (he started seeing another woman without her knowledge).

They married at age 18, way too young. But they had their reasons, too (no they had no children...)

Regardless, I stand by my statement. Each relationship has it's own dynamic and you need to do what's best for you. I sought the advice of friends and family (they all loved her but told me to proceed with caution), but in the end I did what was best for me. And I couldn't imagine making any other decision, she means the world to me.

Obligitary Pic ;)

oh you ARSE!!!!!!!!!!! =\ i was in the Air Force! You know how many buddies i had who got screwed over by their wives while they were over seas!? many didn't even leave their husbands they just had their fun while he was away but when they found out sh1t hit the fan!
nice pic :)

BillyBatson

Diamond Member
May 13, 2001
Originally posted by: SouthPaW1227
If she'll cheat on him.

She'll cheat on you.

i like how at least 50% of you out there think this, when there is no proof or basis for it

i wonder how many of you have passed up good women because of this silly notion

Nutdotnet

Diamond Member
Dec 5, 2000
Yes
70 votes 28.46 (%)
8 votes 9.76 (%)

Obligitary Pic ;)

oh you ARSE!!!!!!!!!!! =\ i was in the Air Force! You know how many buddies i had who got screwed over by their wives while they were over seas!? many didn't even leave their husbands they just had their fun while he was away but when they found out sh1t hit the fan!
nice pic :)

Haha...and that isn't to be expected? How many of your buddies had married the girl right before being shipped-out?!?!