YAGT: I like a married woman. Anyone have experience with this?

Page 10 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Lumathix

Golden Member
Mar 16, 2004
I'm glad you decided to stay away while she's married.
The ball's in her court man, she needs to decide whether she needs to leave her current husband. And you need to control your emotions and back the f**k off, while giving her time to figure it all out. I'm sorry, I've never cheated, nor even came close to cheating, and I've never been cheated on as far as i know, but I really have no tolerance for people that do.

Gulzakar

Diamond Member
Oct 9, 1999
You're 24, lots of single girls out there. Stay away from married ones until they get their $hit together. Honestly, are you brain dead?

sixone

Lifer
May 3, 2004
Originally posted by: BillyBatson
Also came to a realization due to my other thread YAGT: I did something i am embarassed of... that I tend to go for unavailable women. Some emotionally unavailable, and others who are literaly with someone else or who have an ex they keep going back to or want to go back to. I need to change things. This girl was diff yes, though married i truely liked her and would have done anything to make it work. others i dunno. time for a change.

Admitting the problem is the first step to solving it. :thumbsup:

Good luck!!

BillyBatson

Diamond Member
May 13, 2001
Originally posted by: sixone
Also came to a realization due to my other thread YAGT: I did something i am embarassed of... that I tend to go for unavailable women. Some emotionally unavailable, and others who are literaly with someone else or who have an ex they keep going back to or want to go back to. I need to change things. This girl was diff yes, though married i truely liked her and would have done anything to make it work. others i dunno. time for a change.

Admitting the problem is the first step to solving it. :thumbsup:

Good luck!!

yups i think so.
thank you.

Chunkee

Lifer
Jul 28, 2002
It is okay...I like challenges also...there will be plenty more...the hindsight in a few months will allow you to see it is the best thing...see seems to be a lovely lady...we meet people for a reason...perhaps hers and yours was temptation and you both passed with flying colors...enjoy her friendship...always good to have friends...keep it real and step back a bit...i recommend a little cooling period first...and for God's sakes do not let the avenue present itself again...it will only turn out a mess...

i have had several affairs with married women..mostly during college...i am much older now...and can reflect back...learn from it and relish the fact that she holds you in your her heart, and that it is a secret you guys share....

jC

slycat

Diamond Member
Jul 18, 2001
do not get near her till she leaves her husband...if she doesn't, well, move on.

BillyBatson

Diamond Member
May 13, 2001
Originally posted by: Chunkee
It is okay...I like challenges also...there will be plenty more...the hindsight in a few months will allow you to see it is the best thing...see seems to be a lovely lady...we meet people for a reason...perhaps hers and yours was temptation and you both passed with flying colors...enjoy her friendship...always good to have friends...keep it real and step back a bit...i recommend a little cooling period first...and for God's sakes do not let the avenue present itself again...it will only turn out a mess...

i have had several affairs with married women..mostly during college...i am much older now...and can reflect back...learn from it and relish the fact that she holds you in your her heart, and that it is a secret you guys share....

jC

exactly. we are friends and going through this and coming out ok just further proves that we really are good friends. Like i said before i know i liek this girl but i never waited or hoped for anything. It's the reason why i liked her more because i saw her as more. My other thread about the current girl that is a diff story all together.
I appreciate your advice chunkee :)

Orsorum

Lifer
Dec 26, 2001
I agree wholeheartedly with Chunkee. Savor the friendship for what it is and, if she does become available in the future, and the moment is right, see where it leads. For now, respect her marriage and respect the other man.

fbrdphreak

Lifer
Apr 17, 2004
So I spoke with her last night. I don't want to get too into it because I am totally bummed at the moment. Basically She said she thinks she does like me and she would like to be with me and see where it goes.... if she was single.... Said that I am a great friend and she has thought about it for a long time but she is married now and she cna't just turn her back on it this soon and this easily. Said she has wanted to be physical with me aswell for a long time now especially because of some of the things we have talked about but didn't know how to go about it or if it was ok with me to just have that. I said no I don't want just that especially while she is married and it would put our friendship at risk.
bottom line-
-would like to date me if she was single
-not willing to turn her back on her marriage this fast
-has thought about a physical relationship with me, to which i said no to
-we remain friends, no more, no less.

This sounds like the right conclusion. Good work man, glad to see this end well

edro

Lifer
Apr 5, 2002
You need to stop posting all this sh|t about women on an internet message board. I am sure if these women were tipped off, you would be labelled a psycho stalker.

Just look for a single woman and stop doing weird sh|t!

MadPeriot

Golden Member
Dec 5, 2003
Originally posted by: archcommus
Don't be a home wrecker, leave her the fvck alone.

Yea...don't be a home wrecker...if you two were meant to be then just let fate take its course. Nothing good will come out of it if shes married. Its actually illegal every way you look at it. You wouldn't want that happen to you would you?

Queasy

Moderator<br>Console Gaming
Aug 24, 2001
So I spoke with her last night. I don't want to get too into it because I am totally bummed at the moment. Basically She said she thinks she does like me and she would like to be with me and see where it goes.... if she was single.... Said that I am a great friend and she has thought about it for a long time but she is married now and she cna't just turn her back on it this soon and this easily. Said she has wanted to be physical with me aswell for a long time now especially because of some of the things we have talked about but didn't know how to go about it or if it was ok with me to just have that. I said no I don't want just that especially while she is married and it would put our friendship at risk.

Anyone else see something wrong with this? She doesn't want to turn her back on her marriage so soon but she's willing to bump uglies on the side. WTF?

Jan 31, 2002
Originally posted by: Queasy
Anyone else see something wrong with this? She doesn't want to turn her back on her marriage so soon but she's willing to bump uglies on the side. WTF?

She just wants a dick in a jar.

Or a dick in a box.

:music: Cut a hole in the box :music:

- M4H

RelaxTheMind

Platinum Member
Oct 15, 2002
I would cheat. may be a temporary feeling thing that would suck when it went away. just keep the jimmy hat handy