YAEWBT - Yet another existing while black thread. Modified to all purpose harassment

Page 13 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

momeNt

Diamond Member
Jan 26, 2011
This was already posted above, Post 279 .

Kid was 9 years old with his mother. He was not a teen.

The next post, 280 shows a video of him not touching the woman.
His backpack may have brushed her.

My point is why are we even looking at the video? The accusation is the evidence according to many.

Reactions: UglyCasanova

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
Golfcart Gail’ calls cops on black dad at his kid’s soccer game

I guess at some point we black people need to carry a card in public that lists exactly where we are allowed to go and what we are allowed to do. I'm sure PC will say "well she was concerned"
A white woman called the cops on a black father at his child’s soccer game — claiming he yelled at the referee, when he was actually just cheering on his son, according to local reports.
https://nypost.com/2018/10/17/golfcart-gail-calls-cops-on-black-dad-at-his-kids-soccer-game/

mizzou

Diamond Member
Jan 2, 2008
White lady blocks the entrance of an apartment building where black guy lives harassing him about why he's there. She actually follows him all the way up to his apartment unit then calls the cops on him.

Living in your home while black

https://www.nytimes.com/2018/10/15/us/hilary-brooke-apartment-patty-st-louis.html

Black people have to constantly prove or justify their existance in “nice” areas, especially if they are gated. To be perfectly frank, if it was an Asian, Indian, white, male or female, she would have given two craps about them. But a black man has to justify his existance and bend over backwards. So sad.

Linux23

Lifer
Apr 9, 2000

esquared

Forum Director & Omnipotent Overlord
Forum Director
Oct 8, 2000
Ordering coffee and/or donuts while black.
https://www.yahoo.com/lifestyle/dun...g-police-customer-spoke-somali-222545189.html

Dunkin Donuts apologized to a college student after one of its employees called the police in an altercation that she said began when she stopped at a drive-thru with her family and the attendant heard them speaking Somali.

Apparently the folks in the car were speaking Somali before giving their drive through order, and the person taking the order became enraged and
told them to leave and refused to take their order.

Shift person then called the cops and the cops gave her a trespass for supposedly yelling at the staff.
Looks like from that trespass that was served she's banned from there for a year.

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004
My point is why are we even looking at the video? The accusation is the evidence according to many.

Welcome to America, so glad you could join us. In this country, the color of your skin adds to your credibility. In many cases, that's all that matters. Thank you, please enjoy your stay, film each encounter because you're gonna need it.

momeNt

Diamond Member
Jan 26, 2011
Welcome to America, so glad you could join us. In this country, the color of your skin adds to your credibility. In many cases, that's all that matters. Thank you, please enjoy your stay, film each encounter because you're gonna need it.

That would make sense if it wasn't the white woman's claim being scrutinized.

momeNt

Diamond Member
Jan 26, 2011
Who said I was talking about the white woman?

I was. A white woman accused a black boy (i originally said teen) of sexual assault (touching her ass). She was shouted down, almost got into a fight, and they produced video evidence that the boy did not touch her.

It isn't a safe time in America right now for a woman to be able to comfortably make sexual assault claims. We can blame Kavanaugh and Trump for that.

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004
I was. A white woman accused a black boy (i originally said teen) of sexual assault (touching her ass). She was shouted down, almost got into a fight, and they produced video evidence that the boy did not touch her.

It isn't a safe time in America right now for a woman to be able to comfortably make sexual assault claims. We can blame Kavanaugh and Trump for that.

And I wasn't, but we'll aware you were. She was full of shit, and got called on it. As far as republicans are concerned, it's never been "safe" for women to make sexual assault claims, regardless of their comfort level. This involved a grown woman and a child, build a bridge, get over it. What you're trying to do here is just sad.

Back to my original reply to you. There video evidence, and the 9 year old is certainly better off because of it.

bshole

Diamond Member
Mar 12, 2013
Black people have to constantly prove or justify their existance in “nice” areas, especially if they are gated. To be perfectly frank, if it was an Asian, Indian, white, male or female, she would have given two craps about them. But a black man has to justify his existance and bend over backwards. So sad.

Well my son got confronted this summer while walking back from his friend's house. My son is white. We live in a mixed upper middle class community. There were a series of car thefts in our neighborhood. A white man confronted my son at around 10 PM, dude threatened my son and then reached into his pocket, my son thought he was going for a gun instead of a phone (I think the guy suspected my son of the car thefts). Scared the shit out of my son and he ran home. The cops came about a minute after he got home. My son had done nothing wrong, he had simply been walking home. One positive outcome is that he was going to the guys house every night to do drugs and that has dropped off drastically as my son is terrified to go to the guys house at night now (his generation are such chicken shits).

Nice areas have almost no crime for a reason. The reason is that people in these neighborhoods call the cops about EVERYTHING. I had the cops called on me multiple times as a teenager/young man. The one I remember best is when I was in a mild fender bender with a woman, not even hard enough to damage the cars in any way. She started yelling at me and I flat out yelled at her to "go fuck yourself bitch". So the cops showed up at our door hours later to tell my parents that I cursed at this woman.... unfucking believable... she called the cops on me for that!

In an ironic twist the burglaries in our neighborhood were caused by a kid at my wife's school in the inner city. He was in a gang that was in a competition to see who could jack the most cars. My wife knew the kid personally due to all the mayhem he caused at the school.

http://blmnews.com/2018/09/16/teen-...e-denies-thefts-but-admits-to-riding-in-them/

KMFJD

Lifer
Aug 11, 2005
https://www.nbcwashington.com/news/...Spanish-in-Virginia-Restaurant-498051241.html

Woman Harasses Family for Speaking Spanish in Virginia Restaurant

wtf is it with white women

"She asked for passports; she said that she knew everybody in Loudoun County to get us out of here, and she started saying that we were supposed to speak English, but I'm like 'we’re not talking to you,'" said the victim, who asked to remain anonymous. "They're here visiting and they don’t know English, so how do you want them to speak English when they’re here just visiting?"

The owner of the restaurant said the woman who harassed the family is not welcome back.

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002

good job nyt
Nice! LOL at people who still claim #bothsides. Ready to give that up yet? Feel free to start your own "white people being harassed by black people for just being white" thread

Last edited:
Reactions: KMFJD

UglyCasanova

Lifer
Mar 25, 2001
Not sure if this is really the right thread for this or not, but does seem to fall into the category of continual harassment and oppression.

https://vancouversun.com/news/canad...dels/wcm/8a100b79-ea25-4d5c-b5da-df52f004345c

Outdoor equipment maker apologizes for creating a racially insensitive ad featuring white individuals. It’s good they stepped forward and acknowledged the systematic oppression.

“There is a sense that the outdoors is a white space, that people of colour don’t belong in that space,” Scott said. “People of colour want to do it, but they need a bridge to get them there.”

You are deliberately trolling a serious thread about a serious problem.

Perknose
Forum Director

Last edited by a moderator:
Nov 25, 2013
Not sure if this is really the right thread for this or not, but does seem to fall into the category of continual harassment and oppression.

https://vancouversun.com/news/canad...dels/wcm/8a100b79-ea25-4d5c-b5da-df52f004345c

Outdoor equipment maker apologizes for creating a racially insensitive ad featuring white individuals. It’s good they stepped forward and acknowledged the systematic oppression.

“There is a sense that the outdoors is a white space, that people of colour don’t belong in that space,” Scott said. “People of colour want to do it, but they need a bridge to get them there.”​

Silly boy.