xbox modding..."illegal" on at?

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

MrDudeMan

Lifer
Jan 15, 2001
Originally posted by: BullsOnParade
someone is a bit high strung. hope you aren't
hopped up on caffine when you solder d0.

good luck .

no need to worry if you go solderless ;)

NikPreviousAcct

No Lifer
Aug 15, 2000
Originally posted by: MrDudeMan
Originally posted by: FFMCobalt

LOL - mod said that talking about xbox mods won't be allowed and you asked anyway? ROFL!

you really just cant read. i am simply amazed that i used to think you had your head on straight.

lol - this is great

Nocturnal

Lifer
Jan 8, 2002
I guess it depends what type of mood the mods are in. Sometimes I've seen X-Box threads like this locked where as I've seen others stay open just fine.

MrDudeMan

Lifer
Jan 15, 2001

LOL - mod said that talking about xbox mods won't be allowed and you asked anyway? ROFL!

you really just cant read. i am simply amazed that i used to think you had your head on straight.

lol - this is great

nice one
rolleye.gif
typical ffm comeback...when the arguement gets tough, you back off and make stupid sarcsatic comments. this is behavior i have seen many times and didnt expect otherwise. way to be predictable ;)

MrDudeMan

Lifer
Jan 15, 2001
Originally posted by: Nocturnal
I guess it depends what type of mood the mods are in. Sometimes I've seen X-Box threads like this locked where as I've seen others stay open just fine.

hence, my question.

what now cobalt? huh huh?

NikPreviousAcct

No Lifer
Aug 15, 2000

lol - this is great

nice one
rolleye.gif
typical ffm comeback...when the arguement gets tough, you back off and make stupid sarcsatic comments. this is behavior i have seen many times and didnt expect otherwise. way to be predictable ;)

What else can I do? You're a fvcking retard and it makes me laugh.

Nocturnal

Lifer
Jan 8, 2002

hence, my question.

Don't quote me on it, it's just what I've seen from observing the forum for the past year. I'm not saying it's allowed or not I don't wish to be bannished from a place I call home. So, it's always up to the mods.

NikPreviousAcct

No Lifer
Aug 15, 2000

hence, my question.

Duh... why don't you ask a mod, pimple farmer?

MrDudeMan

Lifer
Jan 15, 2001

hence, my question.

another nice one
rolleye.gif
just curious...do you have any of your own material (that doesnt suck)? most of it is either really lame or someone elses...

FYI, im not a pimple farmer, but nice try ;)

MrDudeMan

Lifer
Jan 15, 2001

hence, my question.

Don't quote me on it, it's just what I've seen from observing the forum for the past year. I'm not saying it's allowed or not I don't wish to be bannished from a place I call home. So, it's always up to the mods.

sure i will quote you...because that is exactly what i was thinking when i made this topic. i have seen it both ways, and i was protecting my membership. i fail to see the issue.

NikPreviousAcct

No Lifer
Aug 15, 2000

hence, my question.

another nice one
rolleye.gif
just curious...do you have any of your own material (that doesnt suck)? most of it is either really lame or someone elses...

FYI, im not a pimple farmer, but nice try ;)

Nah. You're not worth my material.

NikPreviousAcct

No Lifer
Aug 15, 2000

this is what i meant when i said you are predictable ;)

More predictable than your dumb ass looking for your answer, finding it, looking for it again, finding it, then posting about it? :D

fs5

Lifer
Jun 10, 2000
I love the fact that if everybody puts ;)'s after their jab it could be considered all in fun ;);););)

MrDudeMan

Lifer
Jan 15, 2001

More predictable than your dumb ass looking for your answer, finding it, looking for it again, finding it, then posting about it? :D

you would have just pwned me if thats what i really did. i looked for other threads, saw a few that got locked, saw a few that were left alone, and decided i didnt want to get this one locked or earn myself a vacation. if you cant find the logic in that, you should return to 3rd grade for basic thinking skills. it makes perfect sense, whether you think so or not.

MrDudeMan

Lifer
Jan 15, 2001
Originally posted by: fivespeed5
I love the fact that if everybody puts ;)'s after their jab it could be considered all in fun ;);););)

i put it there because a) i am right and b) i dont really care

NikPreviousAcct

No Lifer
Aug 15, 2000
Originally posted by: fivespeed5

DUH, you IDIOT! OF COURSE that's what it means! T3h st0pUD is yUo!
:beer::D:cool::heart::lips:
rolleye.gif
:):sun::p;)
rolleye.gif
rolleye.gif
rolleye.gif
rolleye.gif
rolleye.gif
rolleye.gif
rolleye.gif
rolleye.gif
rolleye.gif

NikPreviousAcct

No Lifer
Aug 15, 2000

you would have just pwned me if thats what i really did. i looked for other threads, saw a few that got locked, saw a few that were left alone, and decided i didnt want to get this one locked or earn myself a vacation. if you cant find the logic in that, you should return to 3rd grade for basic thinking skills. it makes perfect sense, whether you think so or not.

haha this is fun. Okay, so why didn't you go ask a mod?