WTF!! IS THIS A HUMAN BEING?!?!

mobobuff

Lifer
Apr 5, 2004
I'm gonna have nightmares now, and after she's done eating my left arm off, I'll have sex with her friend.

imported_Devine

Golden Member
Oct 10, 2006
I keep lookin for reason to say "she's" a man, but I cant find any smoking guns. Either way though thats just a little scary, "her" friend is pretty cute though :)

paulney

Diamond Member
Sep 24, 2003
I guess someone has an obsession with plastic surgery.
You can check out any time you like, but you can never leave.

Platypus

Lifer
Apr 26, 2001
Originally posted by: Devine
I keep lookin for reason to say "she's" a man, but I cant find any smoking guns. Either way though thats just a little scary, "her" friend is pretty cute though :)

the smoking guns in this case would be 'her' guns.. and 'her' ridiculous man hands.. and 'her' cleverly hidden adam's apple.

jesus christ that is like staring death in the face

Cyco

Diamond Member
Jan 15, 2002
All the money that was spent on that that could have been spent on :beer:
Oh the humanity!

luv2liv

Diamond Member
Dec 27, 2001
i dont know y women bother with makeup.
some of them just look like clowns

narcotic

Golden Member
Jul 15, 2004
*barrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrf*

->cleans up<-

meh.. she's fine (the friend)

imported_Devine

Golden Member
Oct 10, 2006
Originally posted by: Platypus

the smoking guns in this case would be 'her' guns.. and 'her' ridiculous man hands.. and 'her' cleverly hidden adam's apple.

I was thinking the same thing but they look more flabby than muscle and her ballons skew the size of her hands. Either way I wouldnt wanna find myself sitting on the same couch as "her" at a party. I think this is more like what death looks like.

Captante

Lifer
Oct 20, 2003
I keep lookin for reason to say "IT'S HUMAN", but I cant find any smoking guns. Either way though thats EXTREMELY scary, "IT'S" friend is pretty cute though :)

FIXED!!! :p

Platypus

Lifer
Apr 26, 2001
Originally posted by: Platypus

I was thinking the same thing but they look more flabby than muscle and her ballons skew the size of her hands. Either way I wouldnt wanna find myself sitting on the same couch as "her" at a party. I think this is more like what death looks like.

holy shit you win, TFB is horrifying to say the least

TheNewbie

Jul 17, 2007
Her eyes look fake, like a very poor photochop work.
The thing is with this people, is that they are too dumb understand what's wrong with the way they look.
oh well...

miketheidiot

Lifer
Sep 3, 2004
i think this is actually photochoped. The eyes and lips don't fit to the contours of the face and the shading is off as well.

Cyco

Diamond Member
Jan 15, 2002
Originally posted by: miketheidiot
i think this is actually photochoped. The eyes and lips don't fit to the contours of the face and the shading is off as well.
Well, there are other pictures of her on the "home" page of the OP's link and she looks just as good.

EDIT: Beat by RtJ