WTF!! IS THIS A HUMAN BEING?!?!

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Kadarin

Lifer
Nov 23, 2001
Originally posted by: Platypus
Originally posted by: Devine
Originally posted by: Platypus
Originally posted by: Devine
I keep lookin for reason to say "she's" a man, but I cant find any smoking guns. Either way though thats just a little scary, "her" friend is pretty cute though :)

the smoking guns in this case would be 'her' guns.. and 'her' ridiculous man hands.. and 'her' cleverly hidden adam's apple.

jesus christ that is like staring death in the face

I was thinking the same thing but they look more flabby than muscle and her ballons skew the size of her hands. Either way I wouldnt wanna find myself sitting on the same couch as "her" at a party. I think this is more like what death looks like.

holy shit you win, TFB is horrifying to say the least

You mean was horrifying. She's pretty much just worm food now.

erikistired

Diamond Member
Sep 27, 2000
she must have those eye coloring contacts in. her eyes are just too intense compared to everyone else she's photographed with.

IGBT

Lifer
Jul 16, 2001
..nothing like lips that look like a sphincter with lipstick up to your nose. All that's missing is a nose bolt..face full of fishing lure piercings and a slew of neck tat's.

Jodell88

Diamond Member
Jan 29, 2007
As my friends my friends would say "put a paper bag on her head and they'll hit it" lol

pontifex

Lifer
Dec 5, 2000
she reminds me of the older actress in that movie, For Your Consideration. She gets famous and then gets all this plastic surgery done and she looks like that.

Mo0o

Lifer
Jul 31, 2001
i never really understood the big lips craze. makes people look really weird