WTF? Aircraft crashed into building in NYC? **UPDATE** Yankee pitcher Cory Lidle on the plane

Page 8 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

UNCjigga

Lifer
Dec 12, 2000
Unconfirmed report: Lidle had sought counselling for stress from a telephone hotline shortly before the flight...

EKKC

Diamond Member
May 31, 2005
Originally posted by: ColemontHD
You guys have to be the most horrid, insensitive bunch of people I know. To sit here and joke about something like this is wrong.......wow, now I know what section of the forums to stay out of.

And no I am NOT a Yankees fan.

you have to see this guy at my work, he said "YES!" when i told him about Cory Lidle was on the plane. he thought i was kidding. i told him no. he WAS ON THE PLANE AND HE WAS THE PILOT.

He's a Mets fan.

dbk

Lifer
Apr 23, 2004
RIP Cory Lidle :(
rose.gif

ColemontHD

Banned
Oct 4, 2006
Originally posted by: EKKC
You guys have to be the most horrid, insensitive bunch of people I know. To sit here and joke about something like this is wrong.......wow, now I know what section of the forums to stay out of.

you have to see this guy at my work, he said "YES!" when i told him about Cory Lidle was on the plane. he thought i was kidding. i told him no. he WAS ON THE PLANE AND HE WAS THE PILOT.

He's a Mets fan.

I can understand if he thought it was a joke, however, the people here are already on top of the story with snood remarks and even pictures of 10/11/2006 with remarks as well.

wheresmybacon

Diamond Member
Sep 10, 2004

welcome to atot. enjoy your stay.

ColemontHD

Banned
Oct 4, 2006
Originally posted by: hungfarover

welcome to atot. enjoy your stay.

Are you Joe Cool?

MrMaster

Golden Member
Nov 16, 2001
www.pc-prime.com
Originally posted by: acemcmac
Originally posted by: MrMaster
Someone just wanted to put off reaching the 300,000,000 mark for the US population

Quoted for asshole.

While everyone is pouring out their hearts and prayers for the people who died in the plane crash, why don't you do a little more pouring for the people who randomly get killed for being in the wrong place at the wrong time which happens EVERY DAY.

ColemontHD

Banned
Oct 4, 2006
Someone just wanted to put off reaching the 300,000,000 mark for the US population

Quoted for asshole.

While everyone is pouring out their hearts and prayers for the people who died in the plane crash, why don't you do a little more pouring for the people who randomly get killed for being in the wrong place at the wrong time which happens EVERY DAY.

Right, but why make snood remarks about them too?

iwearnosox

Lifer
Oct 26, 2000

Quoted for asshole.

Right, but why make snood remarks about them too?

That's your second "snood." Do you even know what it means? It's a flap of skin that hangs from the top of a turkey's beak.