WoW Players Unite - The Knights of Nef on Bronzebeard is now Reckoning

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

BlamoHammer

Platinum Member
Sep 21, 2002
Originally posted by: Mwilding
Well, Quixfire and I both have low level Alliance characters on Bronzebeard. My I suggest using that server?

I don't mind using Bronzebeard but it appears the will of the people is to play as Horde.

BlamoHammer

Platinum Member
Sep 21, 2002
Originally posted by: obsidian
Sorry, but the only decent looking player models are on alliance. Horde models just look ugly.

Hmmm, I think that's the spirit behind the Horde. You know, the evil, dark side of WoW?

GasX

Lifer
Feb 8, 2001
How vain do you have to be to worry about the looks of your character in an online fantasy role playing game?

UlricT

Golden Member
Jul 21, 2002
im moving off a PvP server... got tired of teh ganking. I will be up there (Kargeth PvE server) on sunday if my new parts come in by then. Dont you have to be lvl 10 to join a guild?

Quixfire

Diamond Member
Jul 31, 2001
I vote we move to Bronzebeard server but we need to decide if alliance would be better.

The early human quests are quite interesting & plentiful, but I do so love playing in the barrens as a horde character. I have played very class and race during the beta to level 30 and it doesnt matter much to me either way we go.

I would likes this would to be at least a once a week gathering. If you miss one event we should, as a group, communicate to the rest of the group what quests or levels we have completed so they could catch up in the off time.

My idea was to have a group of AT members of 5+ so we could always have a good instance group or even better a good raid group to wreak havoc and terror on our enemies.

P.S. If we make an afternoon event or evening I know my wife would want to join us.

BlamoHammer

Platinum Member
Sep 21, 2002
Originally posted by: UlricT
im moving off a PvP server... got tired of teh ganking. I will be up there (Kargeth PvE server) on sunday if my new parts come in by then. Dont you have to be lvl 10 to join a guild?

I dont think there is a level requirement but being wrong is what I'm best at

BlamoHammer

Platinum Member
Sep 21, 2002
Originally posted by: Quixfire
I vote we move to Bronzebeard server but we need to decide if alliance would be better.

The early human quests are quite interesting & plentiful, but I do so love playing in the barrens as a horde character. I have played very class and race during the beta to level 30 and it doesnt matter much to me either way we go.

I would likes this would to be at least a once a week gathering. If you miss one event we should, as a group, communicate to the rest of the group what quests or levels we have completed so they could catch up in the off time.

My idea was to have a group of AT members of 5+ so we could always have a good instance group or even better a good raid group to wreak havoc and terror on our enemies.

P.S. If we make an afternoon event or evening I know my wife would want to join us.

I'm okay with making an alliance character on Bronzebeard. With you, mwidling, warcrow, your wife, and myself that makes a nice start to the movement. What race/class/levels are you guys?

Quixfire

Diamond Member
Jul 31, 2001
Originally posted by: BlamoHammer

I'm okay with making an alliance character on Bronzebeard. With you, mwidling, warcrow, your wife, and myself that makes a nice start to the movement. What race/class/levels are you guys?
I'm a level 6 human warrior and I'm currently in the Goldshire Inn.

If anyone chooses to be Night Elf we should plan on them joining us in Elwynn Forest, the same for gnomes and dwarfs.

BlamoHammer

Platinum Member
Sep 21, 2002

I'm a level 6 warrior and I'm currently in the Goldshire Inn.

If anyone chooses to be Night Elf we should plan on them joining us in Elwynn Forest, the same for gnomes and dwarfs.

I'm going to create a night elf druid. What class is mwilding? If we are going to try to make this a great group for instances we should plan out what our class distribtion will be. You can obviously and as a druid I can fill a few holes. Would be nice to get a priest of course. Perhaps a rogue/mage? Or a paladin.

AdamSnow

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2002
I only solo on my own server... team up a few times if I need, but other then that...

Quixfire

Diamond Member
Jul 31, 2001
Mwilding is a warlock, my wife likes mage & rouge, I like warrior, hunter, & priest.

I don't mind being a priest if I need to.

Cerebus451

Golden Member
Nov 30, 2000
Started reading through the posts and I was in until you switched from horde to alliance. Tired of running the newbie alliance quests since I can do them in my sleep. Been wanting to roll a troll shaman character to see what life would be like on the horde side.

Mellman

Diamond Member
Jul 9, 2003
hrm i may join up with you fellas Never played an alliance character...we'llsee how things go when i get back down to school and settled in.

-matt

Sassy

Aug 24, 2004
You can count me in if you chose the Alliance. I was considering NE priest or druid but it looks like you have a druid. So....NE priest is the one for me. I'm ok with that.

BlamoHammer

Platinum Member
Sep 21, 2002
Originally posted by: Mellman
hrm i may join up with you fellas Never played an alliance character...we'llsee how things go when i get back down to school and settled in.

-matt

Shoot me a PM if you decide to join us

BlamoHammer

Platinum Member
Sep 21, 2002
Originally posted by: kissnup
You can count me in if you chose the Alliance. I was considering NE priest or druid but it looks like you have a druid. So....NE priest is the one for me. I'm ok with that.

Actually I decided to go withWarrior and quixfire will be taking over priest duties so that leaves druid for you if youd like. Besides, I dont think NE's can be priests can they?

Quixfire

Diamond Member
Jul 31, 2001
We are still working on the charactor layout. I'm very flexible with the class and race.

CVSiN

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2004
oh well no pvp and no horde pfft =/

not for me sorry.. oh well i need 60 before i serious twink or take any more wow days off from the grind =/

cant play on a normal server and my mains are all alliance
no point in leaving my server where i can farm guild and armour for my twinks =P

Cerebus451

Golden Member
Nov 30, 2000

Actually I decided to go withWarrior and quixfire will be taking over priest duties so that leaves druid for you if youd like. Besides, I dont think NE's can be priests can they?

NE's can be priests, druids, warriors and rogues. After thinking things through, I might look to join in. Wouldn't mind trying a priest in a group. I leveled one to 10 before it got too frustrating to solo. Either that or a warlock. It's not like this game is going anywhere and I can try my troll shaman experiment any time.

Sassy

Aug 24, 2004
Either way is fine with me. I would feel safer with Quixfire being a priest.:)

BlamoHammer

Platinum Member
Sep 21, 2002
At this point since we are starting to get a lot of people interested, why doesn't everyone send me an email so we can start to organize a bit. Unless there is someone who has a personal website with forums, email might be the easiest way to communicate until thigns are setup in-game. I can be reached at mikerucki@yahoo.com

Sassy

Aug 24, 2004
Cerebus451
I was responding to BlamoHammer posts. I'm sure you would make a fine priest. :)

As I said, I want to be a NE. I'll let the group decide if they need me as a priest or druid.

Cerebus451

Golden Member
Nov 30, 2000
Cerebus451
I was responding to BlamoHammer posts. I'm sure you would make a fine priest. :)

As I said, I want to be a NE. I'll let the group decide if they need me as a priest or druid.

Yeah, I was just answering the question about NE's being priests.

As an aside, if someone does play a druid they won't be able to join up with the group until level 10. There are no druid trainers on the eastern continent, so until the druid gets the teleport to moonglade spell at level 10 they are constrained to the elf lands.