WoW Players Unite - The Knights of Nef on Bronzebeard is now Reckoning

Quixfire

Diamond Member
Jul 31, 2001
Update 16:
It?s with a sad and heavy heart that I have to announce the end of the Knights of Nef guild on Bronzebeard. It was decided last Sunday, 10.23.05, to merger with two other guilds to form a new guild. The name of the guild is now Reckoning and is no longer just an AT guild. While I will never refuse to play with another AT forum member I am no longer the guild master of the new guild and there is a 30 day freeze on new membership. While I remain an officer in the new guild and I will stay committed to the founding reasons we started this guild, for fun and fellowship, I can no longer promise membership just because you are a fellow member of these forums.

If you are still interested in join your fellow ATers and other like minded players please contact me here or in game and I will do my best to get you accepted to the new guild, Reckoning

Your Former King,
Quixfire

P.S. The Knights of Nef is being kept alive in name only by one of my alts.

There is additional content on The Knights of Nef Website.

CVSiN

Diamond Member
Jul 19, 2004
neat idea but doubt anyone would really do it...
people are too absorbed with thier home servers and faction.. doubt all of us would agree on much =P
as we demonstrate daily here =P

Gurck

Banned
Mar 16, 2004
I think there's an AT guild on one server, iirc there was a post about it in this forum a while back. I play on IceDown with long time friends from EQ though, so I didn't pay much attention to the post.

BlamoHammer

Platinum Member
Sep 21, 2002
I have a 53 rogue on Deathwing that 'm a bit reluctant to give up.

That being said however, I would not mind creating an alternate on another server to give myself a break. It would have to be on a PvP server, otherwise we will have to decide to be Horde or Alliance which could quite possibly take years to decide with this crowd.

Conclusion: Lets do it!

ArmchairAthlete

Diamond Member
Dec 3, 2002
Everyone's attached to their characters by now and scattered around all those different servers (so many!).

Oh how I wish they implemented a feature to move characters between servers. (Particularly from High Poplulation to Low Population servers).

torpid

Lifer
Sep 14, 2003
When they add new servers, is there no process for a one time transfer? They did that in FFXI and it makes a lot of sense to me.

Quixfire

Diamond Member
Jul 31, 2001
Originally posted by: ArmchairAthlete
Everyone's attached to their characters by now and scattered around all those different servers (so many!).

Oh how I wish they implemented a feature to move characters between servers. (Particularly from High Poplulation to Low Population servers).
They are talking about doing this on a limited basis.

Sassy

Aug 24, 2004
I need to learn how to become a better player before I can even consider myself worthy of playing with you pros at AT. However, I planned on starting a new character. I would certainly join the chosen AT server.

BlamoHammer

Platinum Member
Sep 21, 2002
Originally posted by: kissnup
I need to learn how to become a better player before I can even consider myself worthy of playing with you pros at AT. However, I planned on starting a new character. I would certainly join the chosen AT server.

There is NO better way to learn than to party with other, more experienced players. It helps a great deal.

BlamoHammer

Platinum Member
Sep 21, 2002
Ok...

Quixfire and I have talked a bit about it and I think the best plan on action would be to ascertain how many people are genuinely interested in taking part. If it sounds like something you'd like to do then either PM myself or Quixfire and once we figure out more of the details, we will keep everyone posted.

Quixfire

Diamond Member
Jul 31, 2001
It looks like we have enough people interested to start a group on a server. The next question is what day and time should we meet online or should I add another poll?

BlamoHammer

Platinum Member
Sep 21, 2002
Originally posted by: RealityTime
oh my goodness. cannot do! :D it takes tooooooooooooo long to reach a high level to start over bleh! :D

I am in no way suggesting people start over. My 53 rogue on Deathwing will still be my main timesink. What I would like to see happen is for us to set up a nice change of pace for everyone. I've talked back and forth with quixfire and warcrow about whether to go PvP or PvE and it's a mixed bag. I would personally prefer PvE as it still allows for thigns like battlegrounds and raides, but it prevents getting ganked and also lets people choose what faction they want without having to ostracize themselves from the rest of the group. Of course--if w want to have a guild then they are SOL.

Once again, I'm open and willing to go with whatever the group decides. The only thing I know for sure is that I'm playing as a druid so you guys decide what server, faction, etc and we will find out who's in and take it from there.

BlamoHammer

Platinum Member
Sep 21, 2002
Originally posted by: Quixfire
It looks like we have enough people interested to start a group on a server. The next question is what day and time should we meet online or should I add another poll?

How about Sunday? Tonight I have a family gathering to attend and tomorrow I wouldn't be able to nail down a specific time to be online. Sunday I'm home alone and can WoW to my hearts content!

Quixfire

Diamond Member
Jul 31, 2001
Originally posted by: BlamoHammer
Originally posted by: Quixfire

How about Sunday? Tonight I have a family gathering to attend and tomorrow I wouldn't be able to nail down a specific time to be online. Sunday I'm home alone and can WoW to my hearts content!
Sunday afternoon would work for me.

nsafreak

Diamond Member
Oct 16, 2001
I'm all up for Sunday. Do we have any idea which server this is going to be on yet?

BlamoHammer

Platinum Member
Sep 21, 2002
*UPDATE*

it looks like we will be heading to the Kargeth PvE server as a horde guild. once again, send PM's to myself or quixfire if interested...

GasX

Lifer
Feb 8, 2001
Well, Quixfire and I both have low level Alliance characters on Bronzebeard. My I suggest using that server?