WoW Player with 36 Accounts

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

OutHouse

Lifer
Jun 5, 2000
Multi-boxers should be banned on the spot. nothing pisses me off more than to get ganked by a MB in a BG. damn cheaters.

i havent seen it in a while but a few months ago it was a big problem on moonguard. people were really bitching about it.

maybe blizz did crack down on it, well at least in bg.

ModerateRepZero

Golden Member
Jan 12, 2006
to my knowledge blizzard still takes the position that as long as there's no botting (that players are pressing keys for actions), people can take advantage of multi boxers given the disadvantages of that arrangement (granted it's hard to stand against 5 simultaneous fireballs but that's the gist of blizz's argument).

coreyb

Platinum Member
Aug 12, 2007
I was simply making the point that if he was getting laid he wouldn't be wasting time on such things. It is really amazing to see how a guy will act after a long period of not getting laid (d&d nerds, anime nerds, mmorpg obsession). It's sad really.

dartworth

Lifer
Jul 29, 2001
Originally posted by: Citrix
Multi-boxers should be banned on the spot. nothing pisses me off more than to get ganked by a MB in a BG. damn cheaters.

i havent seen it in a while but a few months ago it was a big problem on moonguard. people were really bitching about it.

maybe blizz did crack down on it, well at least in bg.

cheaters...:roll:

more QQ