Wow...girl in Kanye's new music video..

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Josh

Lifer
Mar 20, 2000
Originally posted by: NFS4
Originally posted by: 0roo0roo
rita g is nice
kanye is a waste of time

Kanye as a person is an arrogant, selfish, blowhard, egotistical crybaby punkass bitch.

But purely as a hip-hop artist, and as someone who keeps things fresh, he gets my respect.

I've always said the same thing. As an entertainer, just amazing. His concerts are fucking awesome too. :thumbsup:

Aharami

Lifer
Aug 31, 2001
she has sunglasses on when she's walking away from the fire but then she doesnt when they cut to the profile shot. directional errors like that always bother me

erikistired

Diamond Member
Sep 27, 2000
Originally posted by: Canai
Why the fuck do they blur out the lighter fluid?!

yeah i thought the cooch was on display or something, then i saw her light the fire. funny what they choose to blur these days.

NanoStuff

Banned
Mar 23, 2006
I'd rather be rick rolled than be exposed to that again. There's nothing hot about herpes, she probably has several yet to be discovered strains of it.

Josh

Lifer
Mar 20, 2000
Originally posted by: NanoStuff
I'd rather be rick rolled than be exposed to that again. There's nothing hot about herpes, she probably has several yet to be discovered strains of it.

i'll take my chances with a trojan :beer::D

erikistired

Diamond Member
Sep 27, 2000
Originally posted by: Josh
Originally posted by: NanoStuff

i'll take my chances with a trojan :beer::D

just ignore those sores around her mouth. no worries.

thecoolnessrune

Diamond Member
Jun 8, 2005
Grossly large breasts FTL.

I wouldn't touch it with a ten foot pole. She doesn't have a pretty face or anything.. Just looks like a whore..

effowe

Diamond Member
Nov 1, 2004
Originally posted by: thecoolnessrune
Grossly large breasts FTL.

I wouldn't touch it with a ten foot pole. She doesn't have a pretty face or anything.. Just looks like a whore..

Taken from Fark, but it seems to fit.

destrekor

Lifer
Nov 18, 2005
Originally posted by: randomlinh
how the hell are people calling her thick and fat?

thick is NOT fat.. thick means she's not pure bone and has some curves. Typically women described as thick have bigger legs and a very prominent rear. :p

Josh

Lifer
Mar 20, 2000
Originally posted by: destrekor

thick is NOT fat.. thick means she's not pure bone and has some curves. Typically women described as thick have bigger legs and a very prominent rear. :p

hell yea :thumbsup:

0roo0roo

No Lifer
Sep 21, 2002

and typically have a very short shelf life.
children or just age=thick->fattass

aplefka

Lifer
Feb 29, 2004
For some reason it started then flipped out then went to something about Google and Microsoft, so I gave up.

Nitemare

Lifer
Feb 8, 2001
The video was retarded and so was Kanye's "rapping", the woman could have done a few situp's as well

randomlinh

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
linh.wordpress.com

yes, I know thick is not fat... i sorta lumped it together because I saw both. But I don't think she's "thick" at all... just has a plump ass and huge boobs... far too disproportional IMO... not that I'd ever kick her out of bed, haha, just saying.