Wow...girl in Kanye's new music video..

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

erikistired

Diamond Member
Sep 27, 2000
Originally posted by: Josh
Originally posted by: Excelsior
Kanye sucks ass.*

*I said that just to piss Josh off.

:p :p

I just wanna know who this damn girl is without all the kanye hating. Is that so much to ask? I mean the title of the thread is NEW KANYE video and people who don't like Kanye, come in here, watch the video then get mad about watching it. :confused:

i went and watched the video, she is hot. but having to listen to kanye just ruined my day. however, she has apparently been identified now.

some fun facts from her website:

I don't use deodorant.

I don't wash my clothes very often.

Josh

Lifer
Mar 20, 2000
Originally posted by: Stifko
The chick in his last video is REALLY HOT.

Angel Lola or something is her name i think. From "Good Life", right? She had butt implants apparently :p

Aharami

Lifer
Aug 31, 2001
wtf, at first I was like oh this chick's HOT. then she starts hacking away with the shovel and Im like
Oh shit this chicks psycho. Run!

but she's got a bit too much bdonk-a-donk for my taste

anyways, like Kanye's new song. He's a good producer

NFS4

No Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
OMG. I fucking LOVE "Flashing Lights." Easily the best cut off his new album.

NFS4

No Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: 0roo0roo
rita g is nice
kanye is a waste of time

Kanye as a person is an arrogant, selfish, blowhard, egotistical crybaby punkass bitch.

But purely as a hip-hop artist, and as someone who keeps things fresh, he gets my respect.

anxi80

Lifer
Jul 7, 2002
Originally posted by: NFS4
when i made my post about rita g i was at home and had to drive back to work shortly thereafter. as soon as i got in the car it was the first track i jumped to for my drive back.

NFS4

No Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: anxi80
when i made my post about rita g i was at home and had to drive back to work shortly thereafter. as soon as i got in the car it was the first track i jumped to for my drive back.

The instrumentals are the beginning are just amazing. I love how Kanye can fuse different genres into his music.

slayer202

Lifer
Nov 27, 2005
He needs a crazy bitch who beats him with a shovel? of course he picks a white girl...

Kanye has a few good songs, but he is trash as a person

destrekor

Lifer
Nov 18, 2005
Originally posted by: mh47g
Originally posted by: mh47g
Wow. Kanye can't sing.

He's not singing. He raps.

Hmm. Let me rephrase. His voice makes my ears bleed.

:p

That's your opinion on Kanye but this thread is about the fantastic looking girl in his video. Mute the damn music if you'd like

and that's exactly what I did from the get go. Don't really care to hear Kanye do whatever it is he does, besides butcher what is known as music. HOWEVER, with that being said...
daaaaamn. I like them legs! And the rest of that body. :p

but a shovel? jesus! that's a hardcore woman. :laugh:

anxi80

Lifer
Jul 7, 2002
The instrumentals are the beginning are just amazing. I love how Kanye can fuse different genres into his music.
i agree. i think its just a well composed, produced song. the anticipation and the buildup by the wind instrumentals falling into the beat is just so well done in my opinion. of course im biased in enjoying this song because it accompanies a personal story of a crazy night at the spearmint rhino. but that story is for another day. ;)

NFS4

No Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
Originally posted by: slayer202
He needs a crazy bitch who beats him with a shovel? of course he picks a white girl...

She looks Hispanic to me :confused:

NFS4

No Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
i agree. i think its just a well composed, produced song. the anticipation and the buildup by the wind instrumentals falling into the beat is just so well done in my opinion. of course im biased in enjoying this song because it accompanies a personal story of a crazy night at the spearmint rhino. but that story is for another day. ;)

[Sam Jackson] Please, continue. [/Sam Jackson]

LuckyTaxi

Diamond Member
Dec 24, 2000
Originally posted by: slayer202

She looks Hispanic to me :confused:

shes half black half italian