Wow, Bush is not popular in Japan thats for sure

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Genesys

Golden Member
Nov 10, 2003
Originally posted by: Kermit
Originally posted by: XZeroII
Funny considering how fast we forgave them for how badly they treated us (and their own people) in WW2.

My what short memories people have...

Funny considering how all the world has forgiven US for how badly they treated Natives and Africans.

Ooops... no relevance.

we've made our reperations and set ourselves straight, what more do you want?

Aug 14, 2001
Originally posted by: Genesys
Funny considering how fast we forgave them for how badly they treated us (and their own people) in WW2.

Funny considering how all the world has forgiven US for how badly they treated Natives and Africans.

Ooops... no relevance.

we've made our reperations and set ourselves straight, what more do you want?

Why should anyone want more? And specifically who? There are lots of certain European countries that did similar harm to the native americans and blacks. Not to mention what they did to lots of other areas.

QueHuong

Platinum Member
Nov 21, 2001

Ooops... no relevance.

Lets bring up how the egyptions enslaved whole races of people. Let's bring up how the french and english would kill women and children in their century long wars.

You know, it doesn't begin with America and the indians. This whole concept of taking land has happended for centuries before america was even dreamed of.

Now, maybe someone with an ounce of sense here can tell me why my point was relavent to the topic, and indians are not? Let me choose a random 2nd grader from the audience, yes little Billy.
"Americans are not making toilet paper (and buying it) that says that they will never forgive terrorism when they themselves did it less than 100 years ago"
Thank you Billy. That was very good. I'm glad that even a 2nd grader can see that.

Why do people like you justify actions like these by placing the blame on someone else? That's just incredibly stupid. The Egyptians were wrong, the English were wrong, the Japanese were wrong, and America was wrong - taddling on what Billy did last week doesn't do sh!t for the point you're trying to make. Really, I can't emphasize enough how stupid you are.