Would someones overt sexuality be a barrier to a massage?

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Terzo

Platinum Member
Dec 13, 2005
Honestly, I can't think of a logical reason. It's just the way I sees it, massages are for pansies. And I don't want to raise my (hypothetical) children like that.

Jun 26, 2007
Originally posted by: Terzo
Originally posted by: JohnOfSheffield
My kids ended every shool day with a 5 minute massage/massaging. I think that is a good idea for most and they liked it.

I think non-sexual human contact is important for children. Well it's important for all of us, when i meet my daughter and son we pull up our shirt/sweaters so that our bellies touch skin to skin, that is reality for us.

They used to fall asleep on my shoulders when they were little and to this day, i sleep as if i had them there, in my dreams i do....

Fuck i am making myself homesick.

Okay, that's just creepy. And massages every day after school? Shouldn't your children instead be walking home uphill barefoot in snow...both ways?
I'm not saying I've lived a tough life, but at least I never got massages after school every day either.

ENDED the school day does not mean after school, perhaps you are retarded and words don't mean the same to you as it does to us normal human beings?

You live in a society where a nipple on TV makes children cry while the whole family are cheering at the bombings of nations in front of the TV and you think *I* am wierd for craving contact with my own children? And yeah, skin contact does mean something to us, it's not fucking sexual you stupid twat.

Son, you're part of the fucked up generation, do not reproduce, there are more than enough of you twats as it is.

Jun 26, 2007
Honestly, I can't think of a logical reason. It's just the way I sees it, massages are for pansies. And I don't want to raise my (hypothetical) children like that.

Of course you don't, it's five across the eyes as soon as the head shows...

Truth is that that will break them down and make them insecure while having a stable comfortable skin to skin contact will make them strong.

I have evidence for that, TWO of them.

Terzo

Platinum Member
Dec 13, 2005

ENDED the school day does not mean after school, perhaps you are retarded and words don't mean the same to you as it does to us normal human beings?

You live in a society where a nipple on TV makes children cry while the whole family are cheering at the bombings of nations in front of the TV and you think *I* am wierd for craving contact with my own children? And yeah, skin contact does mean something to us, it's not fucking sexual you stupid twat.

Son, you're part of the fucked up generation, do not reproduce, there are more than enough of you twats as it is.

Such language is unbecoming of a gentleman. Carrying on...

When you specify school day I reckon that means after school. If not, why not just say end of the day?

Second, exaggerations aside, you live in a society where women drive through puddles to splash school children (and then get fined for it) and teenagers get fines for having explicit images on their phones. That doesn't mean I'll assume all brits condone or participate in such actions.

Third, I full intend to reproduce when I'm ready. My condolences?

Truth is that that will break them down and make them insecure while having a stable comfortable skin to skin contact will make them strong.

Since when is a hug not good enough? And I'll take child rearing advice with a grain of salt; whether it comes from a published journal of psychology or (especially) a father with a sample size of two children and no controls.

On a side note, are you having a crappy night? You've been extremely belligerent from your first post in the thread.

Sumguy

Golden Member
Jun 2, 2007
My kids ended every shool day with a 5 minute massage/massaging. I think that is a good idea for most and they liked it.

I think non-sexual human contact is important for children. Well it's important for all of us, when i meet my daughter and son we pull up our shirt/sweaters so that our bellies touch skin to skin, that is reality for us.

They used to fall asleep on my shoulders when they were little and to this day, i sleep as if i had them there, in my dreams i do....

Okay, that's just creepy. And massages every day after school? Shouldn't your children instead be walking home uphill barefoot in snow...both ways?
I'm not saying I've lived a tough life, but at least I never got massages after school every day either.

You're usually not this pissy. Someone shit in your cheerios this morning?

Jun 26, 2007

Such language is unbecoming of a gentleman. Carrying on...

When you specify school day I reckon that means after school. If not, why not just say end of the day?

Second, exaggerations aside, you live in a society where women drive through puddles to splash school children (and then get fined for it) and teenagers get fines for having explicit images on their phones. That doesn't mean I'll assume all brits condone or participate in such actions.

Third, I full intend to reproduce when I'm ready. My condolences?

Since when is a hug not good enough? And I'll take child rearing advice with a grain of salt; whether it comes from a published journal of psychology or (especially) a father with a sample size of two children and no controls.

On a side note, are you having a crappy night? You've been extremely belligerent from your first post in the thread.

I'm having a crappy decade.

But the thing is, innuendo that i am creepy with my children doesn't sit all that well with me and if you are not completely fucked up in the head you might understand why.

So fuck off.

Jun 26, 2007
Originally posted by: Sumguy

You're usually not this pissy. Someone shit in your cheerios this morning?

Heh, i'm usually worse, you must have me mixed up with someone else.

Read my other post, innuendo that i am creepy with my kids does not sit well with me, i doubt it would sit well with you too.

It's even fucking harder to take considering i haven't seen my two children for a long time and i long to talk to them touch them and be close to them. Something that is obviously creepy to some fucked up individuals.

Terzo

Platinum Member
Dec 13, 2005

But the thing is, innuendo that i am creepy with my children doesn't sit all that well with me and if you are not completely fucked up in the head you might understand why.

So fuck off.

Fair enough and point taken.
I apologize for the personal jab and am content to leave it at this.

Jun 26, 2007

So fuck off.

It's kind of the worst thing you can say to a single father, calling me a murderer or a rapist would be meek in comparison, besides, and this is not your fault, i do feel guilty for not having been there as much as i should have.

Apology accepted and good on you.

Oceandevi

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2006

So fuck off.

It's kind of the worst thing you can say to a single father, calling me a murderer or a rapist would be meek in comparison, besides, and this is not your fault, i do feel guilty for not having been there as much as i should have.

You have made yourself look very defensive and gay. Just my opinion.

Jun 26, 2007
Originally posted by: Oceandevi

So fuck off.

I am defensive for the reasons stated, naturally a very young bloke living in his mums house cannot possibly understand that so no offense taken.

Jun 26, 2007
Originally posted by: JS80
lol of the course english enlightened one comes in and craps on the thread

I didn't, i responded in kind and if you had the capability to read proper you'd know that.

Of course, you'll stalk me to the end of times becuase you are still pissy about something.

Unfortunantly i can't remember what some stupid twat wrote to me on the internet several months ago so you'll have to fucking spell it out...

I don't know what pissed you off until you tell me, stalking me will not help, are we fucking clear?

JS80

Lifer
Oct 24, 2005

I didn't, i responded in kind and if you had the capability to read proper you'd know that.

Of course, you'll stalk me to the end of times becuase you are still pissy about something.

Unfortunantly i can't remember what some stupid twat wrote to me on the internet several months ago so you'll have to fucking spell it out...

I don't know what pissed you off until you tell me, stalking me will not help, are we fucking clear?

lol a narcissist too. with a hint of megalomania.

Jun 26, 2007

So you can't remember it either?

i'm not going to respond to you after this post and if you could kindly stop posting until your testicles drop i and everyone else on this here forum would consider it a favor.

Thanks in advance.

MyThirdEye

Diamond Member
Dec 29, 2005
Originally posted by: Schadenfroh
Originally posted by: PlatypusIndeed. I wonder if Jumpem lets black people have the honor of cutting his hair or if he stays away from the 'colored' establishments. :roll:

I hate to break it to you, but racism != homophobia. Also, plenty of non-white homophobes around as well. What percentage of blacks voted for Proposition 8 in Cali? Heck, I even know a lesbian that "dislikes" blacks and Hispanics.

I just wanted to add that you are FUCKING PATHETIC.

None of that matters regarding equality and when and if they can grow a brain to implant into your empty skull you will understand that.

YOU ARE FUCKING INSANE.

JS80

Lifer
Oct 24, 2005

So you can't remember it either?

i'm not going to respond to you after this post and if you could kindly stop posting until your testicles drop i and everyone else on this here forum would consider it a favor.

Thanks in advance.

lol get over yourself.

Oceandevi

Diamond Member
Jan 20, 2006
Originally posted by: Oceandevi

So fuck off.

I am defensive for the reasons stated, naturally a very young bloke living in his mums house cannot possibly understand that so no offense taken.

I own my own home. But nice try.. wait nevermind. That was a pathetic attempt at insult. I hope you can do better.