Worst Movie Ever that you watched

Page 14 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
Mar 10, 2005
Originally posted by: KDOG
I just got back from the Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy. That gets my vote.... But I'll start a new thread about that....

I highly object to that. I saw the fick last night and it was awesome. Let me guess, you never read the book?

EpsiIon

Platinum Member
Nov 26, 2000
Originally posted by: deftron
Napolean Dynamite.

But I didn't see it in theaters.

That sh!t was so bad, that I just stopped the DVD half way
through and flung it out the window.... Not entirely on purpose,
was trying to fling it across the room but it went straight out the window.
LOL... didn't even care it sucked so bad... Then I remembered
I had to take it back to Blockbuster, so I had to go down stairs
and pick it up off the street.

While I loved Napoleon Dynamite, I have to admit that's pretty hilarious.

sparkyclarky

Platinum Member
May 3, 2002
Originally posted by: Umberger
anything by Michael Moore. Oh, how that man angers me.

Roger and Me had some funny moments....while he makes some fairly bad flicks, I wouldn't call them the worst movies ever

vitec

Jan 31, 2005
Did any one mention Catwoman? Purrrr.. Was not watchable - even with Halle Berry in it. But I'm happy that I just rented it out on DVD and didn't watch it in a theatre.

Atif

Platinum Member
Oct 10, 2001
It was a tie between:

The Stupids
Mr. Magoo

These are God awful movies that never should have been made. Shouldn't have ever wasted the money on "The Stupids" in the first place, the title was self-explanatory and warning enough of the film's content :(

Peace

Excelsior

Lifer
May 30, 2002
Originally posted by: cain
i never walked out. but i passed out at a movie for the first time i saw the sum of all fears. it sucked balls

Me too actually, I definitely fell asleep 10 minutes before the end.

dr150

Diamond Member
Sep 18, 2003
Hitchikers Guide To the Galaxy (that I saw today) is easily one of the worst I've seen in the last ten years.

oogabooga

Diamond Member
Jan 14, 2003
i liked Hitchhiker's guide :p

i think the only movie i have >not< been able to sit through was Evita.

thelastmccabe

Apr 19, 2005
Battlefield earth and the Avengers...I did not read the whole thread but i doubt there is anythign worse that is not at least funny or entertaining in some other way. On the way to the avengers, the ticket guy actually told me it sucked but i should just try to enjoy it when he took my ticket.

Dave332

Jun 24, 2004
The following is a list of movies I am legitimately qualified to say that I hate, as I have seen these (and plenty more) and these are the ones I hate. I did not walk out on all of them, as some were rentals

Ace Ventura: Pet Detective
Free Willy
Titanic
Armageddon
The Blair Witch Project
Phone Booth
Bridgette Jone's Diary
Moulin Rouge
Garden State (even though natalie portman is in it, I hate movies that don't have plots)
The Godfather Part III (and only Part III)
Lorenzo's Oil
Sleepless In Seattle
The English Patient
What Dreams May Come
Bridgette Jone's Diary 2

BriGy86

Diamond Member
Sep 10, 2004
Backyard Dogs (2000)

its a fake knock off of the home videos of backyard wrestling, how much worse does it get?

mobobuff

Lifer
Apr 5, 2004
Do B movies count? If so, "Manos: The Hands of Fate" is surely the biggest stinkburger of a film I've ever seen, next to Angel's Revenge and Village of the Giants.

If B movies don't count... then it would probably be one of those lame girly bubble-gum movies like Princess Diaries or Coyote Ugly or something.

mobobuff

Lifer
Apr 5, 2004
Originally posted by: PsharkJF
Manos: The Hands of Fate. I was in tears laughing along with the mst3k of that, because the movie was just so bad.

The haunting Torgo theme! *starts walking around with bloated wobbly knees*

:music: doot doot deet ding doot doo doo deet deetle doot ding.... :music: