Worst haircut EVER (rant-ish) EDIT: Pics added

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Sid59

Lifer
Sep 2, 2002
male luvly?

lol too late.

that's why i go to the same place and only get it cut when the woman is there to cut me.

CarlKillerMiller

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2003
Originally posted by: Sid59
male luvly?

lol too late.

that's why i go to the same place and only get it cut when the woman is there to cut me.

lol, nah, there's a picture or two of me floating around, but I get what you're saying. Well, I'm not gonna go for the "cut your own hair" thing, because I'd screw it up royally.

I'd probably end up looking like a goony.

boomdart

Jan 10, 2004
I used to have a raging mullet going on, it wasn't quite a hair cut, but it was definetally far worse than yours..

I have pics, but I'm in class right now so I can't provide...

Perhaps later I'll post, eh?

Electric Amish

Elite Member
Oct 11, 1999
Why do you care? It's only a haricut.
rolleye.gif

thirtythree

Diamond Member
Aug 7, 2001
I heard a joke once.

what's the difference between a bad haircut and a good haircut? about a week.

HAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA. HAHAA.

edit: by the way, greatclips will cut it again until you're completely satisfied. my sister used to work there.

KEV1N

Platinum Member
Jan 15, 2000
How long ago was it? There's a 24 hour policy. Go back and they'll fix it for free.. you just fill out a form specifying why. If I were you I wouldn't have left the place!

thirtythree

Diamond Member
Aug 7, 2001
Originally posted by: Chraticn
Yeah, just gonna let it grow out. I'll give you an update in a week or so, and I'll check it out form there.
oh, we'll be waiting anxiously.

NutBucket

Lifer
Aug 30, 2000
Originally posted by: Citrix
Great clips, (oxymoron), supercuts (another oxymoron) are havens for newly grads from beauty school.

Those places suck donkey balls and will never to to them.

Real men go to a old fashioned BARBER who still knows how to sling a straight razor.

AMEN TO THAT!!:D:D

Sid59

Lifer
Sep 2, 2002
Originally posted by: KEV1N
How long ago was it? There's a 24 hour policy. Go back and they'll fix it for free.. you just fill out a form specifying why. If I were you I wouldn't have left the place!

if they cut it too short, how could the fix it? - that's just 1 scenario.

but if they messed up and cut it uneven, that's fixable.

KEV1N

Platinum Member
Jan 15, 2000
Originally posted by: Sid59
Originally posted by: KEV1N

if they cut it too short, how could the fix it? - that's just 1 scenario.

but if they messed up and cut it uneven, that's fixable.

Well yeah, I mean. if it's botched and fixable. Maybe they'd give you a refund if it's unfixable. I haven't been to Great Clips in years, thank god.

So

Lifer
Jul 2, 2001
Originally posted by: NutBucket
Originally posted by: Citrix
Great clips, (oxymoron), supercuts (another oxymoron) are havens for newly grads from beauty school.

Those places suck donkey balls and will never to to them.

Real men go to a old fashioned BARBER who still knows how to sling a straight razor.

AMEN TO THAT!!:D:D

Agreed.

bsr

May 28, 2002
That's why I cut my own hair, I make it real short anyway. It's not worth the risk of some other idiot not even knowing how to cut hair short. Use my conair trimmer :) Works good with trimming face hair also.

lupohki

Golden Member
Oct 11, 1999
Only asian hair cut places for me .. you can't beat a wash before and after your cut!