Worst haircut EVER (rant-ish) EDIT: Pics added

CarlKillerMiller

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2003
So I go into my usual greatclips to get my usual haircut. it's nothing really fancy or complicated. When I get there, only two women are on the shift. One looks alright, but the other one is shaking REALLY BAD. She looks pretty old, and she seriously took like a minute to put our phone number into their computer, as she kept shaking and hitting the wrong keys. So OF COURSE I get shake lady, and you know how they have 5 numbered clips for the electric razor thingy? she goes through ALL FIVE, instead of just giving me the one I wanted. the haircut took 45 minutes, no jokes. I could feel her quivering when the scissors were on my head, and basically prayed that she wouldn't miss. I mean, I understand that she's trying her best and everything, but haircuts cost like 11 dollars now, and I don't want to toss it away.

And now it looks pretty awful.

picture #1

picture #2

Chumpman

Banned
Feb 26, 2003
happened to me a while back, she actually cut the guy in front of me; at that point i knew i was screwed. Luckily there was another great clips closeby, i was able to go to them and they fixed me up free of charge

MartyMcFly3

Lifer
Jan 18, 2003
www.youtube.com
Originally posted by: Chraticn
So I go into my usual greatclips to get my usual haircut. it's nothing really fancy or complicated. When I get there, only two women are on the shift. One looks alright, but the other one is shaking REALLY BAD. She looks pretty old, and she seriously took like a minute to put our phone number into their computer, as she kept shaking and hitting the wrong keys. So OF COURSE I get shake lady, and you know how they have 5 numbered clips for the electric razor thingy? she goes through ALL FIVE, instead of just giving me the one I wanted. the haircut took 45 minutes, no jokes. I could feel her quivering when the scissors were on my head, and basically prayed that she wouldn't miss. I mean, I understand that she's trying her best and everything, but haircuts cost like 11 dollars now, and I don't want to toss it away.

And now it looks pretty awful.

You broke Rule #1 that is clearly stated as follows:

1) You must provide pictures when a thread would require them (i.e. Damage to a car, Attractive Women, yours or others misfortunes)

in other words... :camera:?

TheNinja

Lifer
Jan 22, 2003
It's a policy that Great Clips employee a certain number of people with the palsey, too bad she was there when you were. It's part of a new government program for all businesses.

Ime

Diamond Member
May 3, 2001
I got a bad haircut once. I just laughed and told her to buzz my head with a #2 guard. It grows back, anyway.

You know, I need a haircut.

OutHouse

Lifer
Jun 5, 2000
Great clips, (oxymoron), supercuts (another oxymoron) are havens for newly grads from beauty school.

Those places suck donkey balls and will never to to them.

Real men go to a old fashioned BARBER who still knows how to sling a straight razor.

LemonHerbWRX

Feb 18, 2004
buy clipers, 15 dollars at walmart, cut your own hair forever. Don't even use a spacer, the chicks will dig it.

pulse8

Lifer
May 3, 2000
Originally posted by: LemonHerbWRX
buy clipers, 15 dollars at walmart, cut your own hair forever. Don't even use a spacer, the chicks will dig it.

I do and some do.

hevnsnt

Lifer
Mar 18, 2000
Originally posted by: HomeBrewerDude
Originally posted by: jagr10
If there's one thing you should know, it's that women can't cut men's hair!

I believe there is truth in this one.

Nah my best hair cut was from Great Clips with a gangsta looking black woman.. I was scared when I sat down, turned out awesome.

cressida

Platinum Member
Sep 10, 2000
It's hard to find a good place that cuts hair that doesn't cost too much. There are a few in Austin, Texas though that is around 10 bucks.