Woman hoards 30 Government Lifeline Cell Phones aka "Obamaphones"

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

CPA

Elite Member
Nov 19, 2001
The fact that my taxes are paying for someone's cellphone pisses me off to no end.

SheHateMe

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2012
The fact that my taxes are paying for someone's cellphone pisses me off to no end.

Well, if you've lived in the US since '96, your taxes have been paying for someone else's phone for a while, man.

Also, your taxes are not paying for this. If you have a phone bill, you are probably paying ~$3/m for this program. I need to check my T-Mobile bill to see how much I am paying.

Svnla

Lifer
Nov 10, 2003
What did I say that was racist? My original comment is still there, quoted by you. I think I deleted it because it was mean. Obviously your feelings are hurt. Im sorry you're from the south. But, even more sorry that you used a comment about going back to your "double-wide and frying something" to justify racially charged statements. If I was a prude, I'd report you. But, it doesnt bother me because this is the internet.

Oh yea, and I edited out your comment because I just thought those little jabs about "baby daddies" and "Welfare" were cute. All because I made a joke about people from the South? You go off on some racial rant? LMAO. Since when are Southerners a race? WHERE is my racial comment that sparked it all? hahahahaha

Asians are kicking MY ass in school (me and my kind? hahaha)? You don't even know what my transcript looks like! You don't know what my resume looks like, you don't even know what my major is.

I'm not even worried about you, guy. I have an interview with General Electric for an Internship at 4. I'm going to go get ready. TTYL!

Whatever you said. You thought you could edit the post before I saw it and hide your stupid stereotype racist statments and your true color but too late. I said what I need to say and I ain't afraid because it was the truth.

Funny how I did not even bother to waste my time with you in this thread (since how you pussied out in the AA thread), I was addressing another post but you had to butt in and quoted me, therefore, I replied in kind. You made racist statements, I replied in kind. Yeah, it was a joke, right? Why removed those statements? and I am black too... :D ROTFLMAO.

Same here, see my post #18 before the idiot derail the thread. Also, 30 freaking "free" phones? 30? REALLY?

Last edited:

SheHateMe

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2012
Whatever you said. You thought you could edit the post before I saw it and hide your stupid stereotype racist statments but too late. I said what I need to say and I ain't afraid because it was the truth.

Funny how I did not even bother to waste my time with you in this thread (since how you pussied out in the AA thread), I was addressing another post but you had to butt in and quoted me, therefore, I replied in kind. You made racist statements, I replied in kind. Yeah, it was a joke, right? and I am black too...ROTFLMAO.

Same here, see my post #18 before the idiot rail the thread.

*YAWN*

People from the South are not a race. Honestly, I delete the comment because it was mean. But, I probably should have kept it there since you are so hurt over it.

Where is the racist statement, again? Can you outline it in this supposed quote you have of me making a racist statement about you? I'll wait.

Did I pussy out in the AA thread? I answered your question and gave reasons why I supported that answer. I guess you don't like to read because you started hounding me and someone else about just giving a "yes" or "no" answer.

If you think those stereotypes of black people are trust JUST because I'm black, then you are the one with the problem. You don't even know anything about me, haha.

Svnla

Lifer
Nov 10, 2003
*YAWN*

People from the South are not a race. Honestly, I delete the comment because it was mean. But, I probably should have kept it there since you are so hurt over it.

Where is the racist statement, again? Can you outline it in this supposed quote you have of me making a racist statement about you? I'll wait.

Did I pussy out in the AA thread? I answered your question and gave reasons why I supported that answer. I guess you don't like to read because you started hounding me and someone else about just giving a "yes" or "no" answer.

Sorry bud.

Again, this thread is about the 30 free phones, not about you. I did NOT address or quote you in this thread because I know you kind. You DID to start shit up. Stop quote me or address me and I won't bother you just as I did in the AA thread after you pussied out and in this thread until you quoted me. Do you get it?

Do you understand thread crapping/derailing mean? Do they teach you anything in school? Oh, and I am not your bud. I can't be friend with gutless and clueless kind.

Last edited:

SheHateMe

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2012
Again, this thread is about the 30 free phones, not about you. I did NOT address or quote you in this thread because I know you kind. You DID to start shit up. Stop quote me or address me and I won't bother you just as I did in the AA thread after you pussied out and in this thread until you quoted me. Do you get it?

Do you understand thread crapping/derailing mean? Do they teach you anything in school? Oh, and I am not your bud. I can't be friend with gutless and clueless kind.

Well first of all, you flipped out about my "hate the game, not the player" comment. It was a joke. Everyone in here is griping about the woman having 30 phones when the company with the van giving out the phones are actually gaming the system. Shes just a player.

You really need to chill.

Last edited:

Svnla

Lifer
Nov 10, 2003
Well first of all, you flipped out about my "hate the game, not the player" comment. It was a joke. Everyone in here is griping about the woman having 30 phones when the company with the van giving out the phones are actually gaming the system. Shes just a player.

You really need to chill.

Do not tell me what to do. You do not have the qualification to do so.

One more time, read this.... S-L-O-W-L-Y.

SheHateMe

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2012
Do not tell me what to do. You do not have the qualification to do so.

One more time, read this.... S-L-O-W-L-Y.

LOL. Once again, you are spazzing out over a harmless comment that you took as an insult.

"Hate the Game, Not the Player".

I will remember that you take offense to comments like that in the future, mmkay?

Svnla

Lifer
Nov 10, 2003
LOL. Once again, you are spazzing out over a harmless comment that you took as an insult.

"Hate the Game, Not the Player".

I will remember that you take offense to comments like that in the future, mmkay?

Do not care about what you have to say. Don't care about your BS justification of your stupidity/true racist feeling/whatever. I can not make it any clearer than that.

Read this (we can do this all day since you want to keep this up). You started the fight, I did not and I will NOT take it lying down from you and your kind.

Last edited:

SheHateMe

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2012
Do not care about what you have to say. Don't care about your BS justification of your stupidity/true racist feeling/whatever. I can not make it any clearer than that.

You started the fight, I did not and I will NOT take it lying down from you and your kind.

True racist feeling, eh? My kind?

HAHAHAHAHAHA

Svnla

Lifer
Nov 10, 2003
True racist feeling, eh? My kind?

HAHAHAHAHAHA

See above. Look like you can not read.

See your racist statement that I quoted BEFORE you patheticly tried to edit it. Let the whole world to see it, your true color. Let see who started the fight and started the racist and stereotype game.

You leave me alone and I will not care whether you live or die. You quote me or mention my name, I will reply in kind.

Last edited:

waggy

No Lifer
Dec 14, 2000
the idea of the program is great. The minutes are low and they are donated phones.

but then you have poeple like the OP listed..

SheHateMe

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2012
See above. Look like you can not read.

See your racist statement that I quoted BEFORE you patheticly tried to edit it. Let the whole world to see it, your true color. Let see who started the fight and started the racist and stereotype game.

You leave me alone and I will not care whether you live or die. You quote me or mention my name, I will reply in kind.

SheHateMe said:
Go back to your double-wide and fry something.

So racist.

Wait wait...explain to me how that was racist again? haha

Please, continue on this "you were racist first" schtick to justify your comments about me being a welfare recipient, living in the hood, and having multiple "baby daddies".

How about you get off from all the fuck around with babies daddies <note the plural> and from all of those welfare/food stamp/giveme programs and get to work? McD in da hood is hiring. You feel me, dog? :p <see, you wanna play the racist stereotype game, I am all in....see my sig below, last sentence>

<to mod(s)...I did NOT start the racist statements, just reply fire with fire. For the record>

Cute.

Last edited:

Svnla

Lifer
Nov 10, 2003
So racist.

Wait wait...explain to me how that was racist again? haha

Do you have a problem with reading? I do not care what you have to say. You kept quoting me just to continue the derailing of the thread and it is on you. Just like it is on you when you started shit with me when what I did was to reply to ANOTHER poster.

the idea of the program is great. The minutes are low and they are donated phones.

but then you have poeple like the OP listed..

Exactly, as I said previously:

Yup. I don't mind to help a person in need temporarily but 30 phones? Come on, really?

30? Really? Why stop at 30 and not 300 or better yet, 3,000?

Last edited: