Win 7 or 10?

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

bystander36

Diamond Member
Apr 1, 2013
1) More bugs.

2) Crap performance for general computing and gaming cause of bugs and missing drivers

3) More bugs.

4) Again more bugs and missing drivers,

5) It's free, get yourself more bugs!

Can I assume you've not used it at all recently? (Perhaps during Beta?)

JujuFish

Lifer
Feb 3, 2005
Each Os needs at least a decade to get ride of 80% of bugs. Guess we got first OS which doesn't have this issues.

To me looks this like a win10 fan boy :) But that's is just my opinion.

I need OS which get job done and I don't have time to play with bugs and driver issues which win10 doesn't have...
In other words, no, you haven't tried it. Thanks for displaying your ignorance for the rest of us.

JujuFish

Lifer
Feb 3, 2005
Believing new OS doesn't need time is ignorance. Next time use logic, after logic use experience and after experience use common sense...
It's ignorant to speak of an OS disparagingly without having any working knowledge. Win10 is objectively better in performance than Win 7. Further, you'd notice its snappier feel immediately if you had ever tried it.

Acting as though you know everything only serves to make you look like a fool, and implying that you're using logic to do so only accentuates that fact.

bystander36

Diamond Member
Apr 1, 2013
Each Os needs at least a decade to get ride of 80% of bugs. Guess we got first OS which doesn't have this issues.

To me looks this like a win10 fan boy :) But that's is just my opinion.

I need OS which get job done and I don't have time to play with bugs and driver issues which win10 doesn't have...

No OS ever gets rid of all the bugs, but you made it sound as if all you experience is bugs. Unless you are in IT, you'll hardly notice any of them. And this is the PC Gaming section, so why would some IT guy complain about a gaming PC.

danu4u

Nov 20, 2015
www.bestcouponcodes.in
My vote goes to windows 7.

Reason: Easy of use, faster and can the apps can be found easily compared to windows 10. The graphics are good but still I didn't find it worthy .. !!

Eric1987

Mar 22, 2012
Believing new OS doesn't need time is ignorance. Next time use logic, after logic use experience and after experience use common sense...

Windows 10 has worked for me without issue since the consumer preview. Been on it since and would never look back. Superior to every other Windows in every way.

VirtualLarry

No Lifer
Aug 25, 2001
Windows 10's Start Menu is REALLY ANNOYING compared to Windows 7's Start Menu. I have issues finding what I want in the start menu.

bystander36

Diamond Member
Apr 1, 2013
I liked that they added the right click start menu. That is much better than Win 7. The left click one is more awkward if you don't pin to start things you use.

futurefields

Diamond Member
Jun 2, 2012
My current PC is staying Windows 7 probably until the hardware (or I) ceases to operate. As it will be my legacy DAW once it's retired for gaming.

If/when I build a new gaming PC it'll probably be Windows 10 because it's the way of the future for PC gaming.

Sonikku

Lifer
Jun 23, 2005
If 7 is more affordable than 7 is a no brainer. Upgrade to 10 for free.