Discussion Will you be storming Area 51?

Will you be participating in the storming of Area 51?

• Yes

Votes: 5 10.2%
  • No

Votes: 16 32.7%
  • I'll be abducted before I get there

Votes: 4 8.2%
  • Trump ordered me not to

Votes: 1 2.0%
  • Google maps took me to Dairy Queen

Votes: 12 24.5%
  • I don't have a working tin foil hat yet

Votes: 11 22.4%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
Putin showed the way. You can make people do all kinds of crazy shit with these free speech machines.. Its crazy!

Nov 8, 2012
I don't doubt there is probably some... ahem.. interesting things going on at Area 51... but I can't say it's worth losing my life or being in prison for years.

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
I can’t remember who said it but some comedian or whoever was right when they said the one good thing about Trump being elected is we can put this aliens nonsense to bed for good as If there were really aliens at Area 51 there is absolutely no way Trump would be able to resist telling everyone.

Nov 8, 2012
I can’t remember who said it but some comedian or whoever was right when they said the one good thing about Trump being elected is we can put this aliens nonsense to bed for good as If there were really aliens at Area 51 there is absolutely no way Trump would be able to resist telling everyone.

I honestly wonder if the military in general... refrains... from telling him certain things.

fskimospy

Elite Member
Mar 10, 2006
I honestly wonder if the military in general... refrains... from telling him certain things.

I can’t find the story at the moment but if I remember correctly I read somewhere that the intelligence agencies have dramatically cut down the amount of classified information they give to Trump. Not that they hide things from him that he needs to know but since he is easily bored and prone to leaking they cut out anything that isn’t absolutely essential.

dank69

Lifer
Oct 6, 2009
I can’t find the story at the moment but if I remember correctly I read somewhere that the intelligence agencies have dramatically cut down the amount of classified information they give to Trump. Not that they hide things from him that he needs to know but since he is easily bored and prone to leaking they cut out anything that isn’t absolutely essential.
I wouldn't waste my time either.

Red Squirrel

No Lifer
May 24, 2003
www.anyf.ca
Wonder how many people get shot to death that day. Storming a military base - one of the most protected ones in the states at that, seems like a really stupid idea lol.

brycejones

Lifer
Oct 18, 2005
Wonder how many people get shot to death that day. Storming a military base - one of the most protected ones in the states at that, seems like a really stupid idea lol.
Shooting a bunch of unarmed mentally ill people. They just need to bring in some cops they will get the job done.

Puffnstuff

Lifer
Mar 9, 2005
If they went all Pied Piper on them, like using the Winnebago from Space Balls to lead them out of town that might work.

WelshBloke

Lifer
Jan 12, 2005
Wonder how many people get shot to death that day..

None.

None people get shot to death that day.

Of the 12 that make it through the miles of desert to get to the perimiter one gets tazed, 8 get tear gassed and 3 take video to post on youtube.

Mar 11, 2004

It won't because those people are just going to fabricate even more conspiracy theories and they'll just say that Turmp is a disinformation agent that the deep state put in power explicitly to try and accomplish that (make it seem like well they've opened things up, there wasn't anything there).

Just look at the recent shit where UFO/alien believers have been acting like we're about to get the treasure trove of all this stuff. Its just the military releasing their findings on various incidents that do nothing at all to change anything. Its just basically "we had some anomalous event, we don't really know what happened" and that's about it. But its fueling more devout belief from the ones that were already pretty devout, while winning over people who weren't into it before but now find this somehow extra compelling.

The dumbest part is how many of the alien people I'll see trash religion/religious nutters while being oblivious to how they're acting the exact same way.

blankslate

Diamond Member
Jun 16, 2008
Too bad they moved all the non-terrestrial-in-origin material to Area 52 while no one was paying attention....

glenn1

Lifer
Sep 6, 2000
None.

None people get shot to death that day.

Of the 12 that make it through the miles of desert to get to the perimiter one gets tazed, 8 get tear gassed and 3 take video to post on youtube.

I’ve done military exercises on other parts of Nevada Test Site before. Ain’t nobody reaching Groom Lake on foot. And the department of Energy guards will seriously fuck you up if they see you in a vehicle on the installation.

Jhhnn

IN MEMORIAM
Nov 11, 1999
I’ve done military exercises on other parts of Nevada Test Site before. Ain’t nobody reaching Groom Lake on foot. And the department of Energy guards will seriously fuck you up if they see you in a vehicle on the installation.
Yeh, well, they won't be laughing when a squadron of monster trucks flying the stars & bars charges across the desert to knock down the wire for the hordes of vespa terrarists & Bundy militiamen on horseback following behind.

True story, Bro. I saw it on the intarwebs.