Will a Santorumite coup dtat happen?

Anarchist420

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2010
www.facebook.com
I'm wondering if perhaps Santorum will be the Shocktober or even the January surprise... he could shock the hell out of boobies and vaginas more than anyone to date so I'm wondering if perhaps he is the one who should be feared rather than the united, unaware, and idiotic (but not totally unlovable) duo of Obamney.

I seriously think Santorum is going to return to power. If he ran for the GOP Presidential nomination 6 years after losing his GOP senate seat, then he has no intention of giving up power. I don't trust that Reince Priebus guy and I think Romney may just be a fall guy even more than McCain was. Romney is a puppet, while Santorum cannot be so easily controlled. Why would Santorum have given up? He's ruthless and would've outsmarted the tired old teleprompter using gray haired i love you-smoking Obama in any debate between the two. Santorum has a really evil fucked up fascist eye and I don't think it's ever been said why. Santorum's as fertile as the whole fucking earth's soil and he is no cute little goofy goober like Romney is despite how cute the former's daughters are... at the same time, Santorum's daughters look like women who could not be conceived by a man if ever such women could exist. Maybe he is the Anti-Christ who plans to restore the Church of Rome by overthrowing the future Antipope Benedict XVI (I really don't believe in God, but I kind of don't believe in God). All of that said, I feel really sorry for the poor little innocent brown Arabs and Persians and even though I'm neither an Arab nor a Persian, I'm not Italian either.

I don't believe it is more than a 50% chance and I also don't think it's less than 1/2 delusional either. I don't want to sound too intense either and I'm not really worried about my prophecy being fulfilled, but I'm just giving one of my theories to the world... and I want people here to tell me what they think about it. No insults (and no perma ban either) please.:)

sandorski

No Lifer
Oct 10, 1999
Nah guys, I think he's right. Santorum will put on his Gladiator suit, march right up to Romney and slay him where he stands. Everyone will be so impressed they'll just hail him as a conquering hero of Rome. Obama won't be able to counter such a bold move.

Or perhaps I have been playing too much Rome Total War after picking it up for $8 on Steam. :colbert:

Demo24

Diamond Member
Aug 5, 2004
Well....that's officially the most rambling, incoherent, and completely out there thing I've read from you.

Two serious things:
A- yes, you should seek professional help, just go and worry about the cost later, you have health insurance
B- not everything is some giant conspiracy, theories like that are a big part of why people take what you say with less than a grain of salt.

Anarchist420

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2010
www.facebook.com
damn did they run out of meds again????
No... perhaps it's too much meds. BTW... are you an agent of Big Pharma?
too much 420, not enough anarchist
To be more precise you could've said "too much 420 that isn't prohibited by legislation."... why should marijuana be prohibited by legislation if my meds are?

Also, I should've made my name "100% Confederalist" or something like that. I haven't actually smoked pot since 2006 and even then I wasn't much of a habitual user like my most of my now-bum friends
A- yes, you should seek professional help, just go and worry about the cost later, you have health insurance
I'll be resuming getting "professional help" at about 1PM today, IIRC.:)

nehalem256

Lifer
Apr 13, 2012
So the guy who could not even raise enough money to run his Presidential campaign has somehow secretly managed to amass enough money to hire an army of Mercenaries to stage a coup?

Hayabusa Rider

Admin Emeritus & Elite Member
Jan 26, 2000
OK I'll give it a shot.

What do you mean by "coup"? A political victory or one by force of arms.

In either case, by what means would it be achieved?

DCal430

Diamond Member
Feb 12, 2011
Have you ever been diagnosed with schizophrenia? If not please see a doctor.

Anarchist420

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2010
www.facebook.com
So the guy who could not even raise enough money to run his Presidential campaign has somehow secretly managed to amass enough money to hire an army of Mercenaries to stage a coup?
That's a good point, but I'm not sure it gets to the big picture. He and his Rethuglicans could be raising more money now for all I know. In february (or I guess after Rombama is inaugurated and has assumed his "duty") my question should be answered sufficiently, but I just wanted to test what I thinking.
What do you mean by "coup"? A political victory or one by force of arms. In either case, by what means would it be achieved?
Force of arms. Political victories have a tendency to require force of arms or at least the threat of them.

Hayabusa Rider

Admin Emeritus & Elite Member
Jan 26, 2000
Have you ever been diagnosed with schizophrenia? If not please see a doctor.

There are a couple reasons why people post in a way that is hard to understand. One is deliberate trolling and the other is because of a problem beyond their control. I don't think it's the first and while I have lost patience with his posts I think with him it's the latter.

"But for the grace of God go I".

Feb 10, 2000
I'll be resuming getting "professional help" at about 1PM today, IIRC.:)

You should seriously print out the threads you've started in the past few weeks and show them to your doctor. I hope it all works out for you, but in the interim you might want to dial back your posting rate here.

Capt Caveman

Lifer
Jan 30, 2005
Stop posting and get your life back together. You'd think they'd limit your internet usage there.

Anarchist420

Diamond Member
Feb 13, 2010
www.facebook.com
Anarchist do you own any guns?
No, and I'm afraid to work for a govt because I'm worried that I'd become too much like the Will Ferrell character in that fairly recent movie he was in (I can't remember the name of it). I don't want to start auditing people protected by and on behalf of the state let alone shoot or sexually assault anyone on behalf of the state... I can't do it because that's just not me... I think "kill or be killed" can be a false dichotomy, particularly as it relates to conscription. I'm even worried about giving one of the professors I had for several different courses a broken heart by sending him emails that are too intense... I also hope that no one here has a heart attack from my intense posts. My facebook posts are even too intense for some people. Most people hate me for my intuition which makes me sad.

Last edited:
Feb 4, 2009
Yeah man lay off the 420 for a bit.
Here's my prediction. After his election loss Santorum will take a lobbying job at Cyberdyne systems. A freak accident he'll have experimental implants from Cyberdyne which will make him immortal. Since his carapace will house all biblical knowledge he will become the first Cyber Pope and rule with an iron fist. The second Crusades will ensue eventually he will use his Cyberdyne buddies to create the first terminator T-70 these machines will ultimately run everything the pittiful souls left will be forced to live on the prairies in small hovels. Anyone who misses Mass will be excommunicated by sending them off into the wild to live in the polluted filth that is left over. The fortunate few offenders will be drained of all the water in their body all that will be left is a statue of their former self composed entirely of salt.
This is fun!

Lemon law

Lifer
Nov 6, 2005
IMHO, this ararchist420 thread starts out with a really strange premise, as our OP says, "I seriously think Santorum is going to return to power. If he ran for the GOP Presidential nomination 6 years after losing his GOP senate seat, then he has no intention of giving up power."

But why should I or anyone else fear a Santorium who tried to return to poltical power by running for POTUS in 2012? Did Santorium do anything illegal in offering himself up as America's savior, and in so doing become an American traitor who should be tosed into GITMO and held in indefinite detention. Or should we buy the the OP's contention that we will have to wait a few months, before Santorium attempts to violently over throw the Government of the USA? And thus join our OP is saying we should jail Santorium before ole Rick does anything illegal.

As for me, I just take some delight, that a whole pile of totally clueless ultra right wing nutjobs like Santorum, Backmann, Cain, Perry and Gingrich thought they could get GOP
voter support and thus become leaders at the cutting edge of American main stream voting appeal. As they instead found out, its impossible to claim the mantle of leadership when they have far to few like thinking followers. As ego's delated and dashed, they will have to crawl back into the woodwork with their fellow cockroaches when the light of day dawns.

Last edited:
Feb 4, 2009
^^^this^^^ I really wanted a Santorum/Bachman ticket. I called it the get the loonies out of the Republican party ticket.

Theb

Diamond Member
Feb 28, 2006
Santorum's daughters look like women who could not be conceived by a man if ever such women could exist. Maybe he is the Anti-Christ who plans to restore the Church of Rome by overthrowing the future Antipope Benedict XVI (I really don't believe in God, but I kind of don't believe in God).

Do you ever go back and read your posts when you're sober?

I don't know what a Santorumite is, but whenever I hear the word "santorum" I think of spreading santorum so reading the thread title has cost me my apatite.