Why Trump decision to block Biden transition matters

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
We shouldn't hear anything from you Trump sucking assholes for at least 6 months. The rest is self explanatory. Clearly Trump doesn't give 2 shits about the well being of the country. Never did unless he could benefit.

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
Trump wants to keep his base under his spell even after he hits the streets all the way 'til 2024 when he will again give his skills as a conman another try. To do this he has to keep his base riled up and angry over how his presidency got yanked out from under his soiled feet, somehow stolen from him with so many on-site witnesses both Repubs and Dems refuting his transparently false claims.

I wonder how long he can hold that spell of hate, fear, doubt and distrust over his followers.

Reactions: Muse and jameny5

cytg111

Lifer
Mar 17, 2008
Trump wants to keep his base under his spell even after he hits the streets all the way 'til 2024 when he will again give his skills as a conman another try. To do this he has to keep his base riled up and angry over how his presidency got yanked out from under his soiled feet, somehow stolen from him with so many on-site witnesses both Repubs and Dems refuting his transparently false claims.

I wonder how long he can hold that spell of hate, fear, doubt and distrust over his followers.
Without Fox he doesnt have a chance... he might carry 10%? to his new platform where he will grift them for subscription fees, not unlike the tv preachers we have discussed on here from time to time, but without cable to get out to that specific demographic, yea, game over.

ch33zw1z

Lifer
Nov 4, 2004
It doesn't matter. They are a cult of garbage rubes. They will burn this country down along with Trump

Yep, the burn it down crowd has largely left the forum. They seemed to be half wits anyways so no loss. Equality is oppression to those who don't want to check their privilege.

Reactions: Meghan54

hal2kilo

Lifer
Feb 24, 2009

Proves he's completely delusional as well as the Republican party. 4 years is an eternity in politics.

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
Proves he's completely delusional as well as the Republican party. 4 years is an eternity in politics.

Biden's win had surely released some of the angst I held over those four years knowing how badly Trump had damaged the respect and admiration given our nation (grudgingly or otherwise) before Trump started his loose cannon on deck act of which his disgruntled/disaffected supporters cheered him on as if Trump was actually "Making America Great Again". Lunacy gone wild at its finest.

That aside, Trump's delusions looks to be carried forward into his private life as he *eventually* leaves office. In his mind, he couldn't have lost with the kind of support he had from his people, the sycophantic Senate he owned, the totally corrupted AG he picked and the stacked court he thought he fashioned into a bevy of personal lawyers, therefore his job must have been stolen from him. He has trapped himself into an alternate reality where there is no escape, nowhere to turn to that suits his very own special way of looking at things where he is always right and he always ends up the winner no matter what.

jameny5

Aug 7, 2018
I mean if Trump is that mad he can buy Rupert "Stinking" Murdoch's Fox News Channel. They are an already established Lying News Network. Trump can add his signature touch to it - Lying, buffoonery, doubt, flailing hands, incoherent nonsense, mumbo jumbo and accusations up the wazoo. <--- He can do all of that!

nakedfrog

No Lifer
Apr 3, 2001
I mean if Trump is that mad he can buy Rupert "Stinking" Murdoch's Fox News Channel. They are an already established Lying News Network. Trump can add his signature touch to it - Lying, buffoonery, doubt, flailing hands, incoherent nonsense, mumbo jumbo and accusations up the wazoo. <--- He can do all of that!
Wouldn't he need to actually have money in order to buy Fox News? Like, a LOT of money?

jameny5

Aug 7, 2018
Wouldn't he need to actually have money in order to buy Fox News? Like, a LOT of money?
According to Forbes - Trumpy is worth or has $4.5 billion dollars. If he hasn't spent it all on lawyers! I doubt it. He

nakedfrog

No Lifer
Apr 3, 2001
According to Forbes - Trumpy is worth or has $4.5 billion dollars. If he hasn't spent it all on lawyers! I doubt it. He
I don't think that's going to be enough to buy Fox News, especially given that may not be an accurate reflection of an exceedingly well-established bullshit artist.

tweaker2

Lifer
Aug 5, 2000
Trump blocking transition is rendering our nation essentially leaderless from now 'til Jan. 20. Trump is hanging on to his immunity from prosecution and not much else. He is completely immersed in this boiling cauldron he lit all by his moronic self, never mind the harm and damage he's doing to the nation.

It's all about him right to the very last second of his catastrophic term, dragging his followers along with him as they protest the election results, literally making hypocritical fools of themselves as they are the very ones who encouraged and enabled as much cheating, voter suppression, gerrymandering and disenfranchisement as they could get away with.

woolfe9998

Lifer
Apr 8, 2013

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
And there is this

Donnie's going to be in big trouble not being able to funnel government resources to his properties.

I can see the grift continuing by the following.
Starting his own media empire to rival Fox News.
Keep hope alive of Trump 2024. Take donations and then try to funnel that money to pay his debts. There are plenty of fools willing to give him money. He'll be the Pat Robertson of politics. However those MAGA rally crowds are going to get a lot smaller when they have to pay $20 ea to attend. I suspect the FEC will be watching him closely.

conehead433

Diamond Member
Dec 4, 2002
Trump's grift (unless imprisoned) will continue every time he stays at any of his properties, forcing his Secret Service complement to pay to stay with him. My bet is that he will (until he drops dead) always stay at one of his properties and continue fleecing taxpayers. He can't drop dead soon enough.

Reactions: kage69

kage69

Lifer
Jul 17, 2003
Trump's grift (unless imprisoned) will continue every time he stays at any of his properties, forcing his Secret Service complement to pay to stay with him. My bet is that he will (until he drops dead) always stay at one of his properties and continue fleecing taxpayers. He can't drop dead soon enough.

The future expense of protecting this traitor has long been a bone in my teeth. Not just the monetary cost, but the cost of how vindictive this twat will get when not in charge of his own reality show. We have to hope he's as dense as he sounds and acts, that his famously short attention span and avoidance of security briefs will actually work to our national security's advantage.

And yes, may Cadet Bonespurs seek refuge in frequent, extra large KFC buckets. It's true, dropping dead would be the best thing he could do for the country he has forsaken and pretends to love. He'd be avoiding paying for a multitude of crimes, but I'd still probably treat it as a holiday. I think his cult needs to go away and that could be a great start.

Hearing Kerry hit 270+ and won led to events that beat me up. If Trump the Impeached keels over, it'll be rough, but I'm willing to endure more.

Last edited:

compuwiz1

Admin Emeritus Elite Member
Oct 9, 1999

A lot of people don't like him, yourself included. I get that. Your bolded comment is over the top, IMO. He's still the President, until he's not. Wishing death is not cool and it reveals a lot about the kind of hate residing within you. Show us on the doll where the POTUS harmed you. I may have some ointment for your sore ass. :p

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005
A lot of people don't like him, yourself included. I get that. Your bolded comment is over the top, IMO. He's still the President, until he's not. Wishing death is not cool and it reveals a lot about the kind of hate residing within you. Show us on the doll where the POTUS harmed you. I may have some ointment for your sore ass. :p
you dont have enough ointment to sooth the mhurt Trump laid aon all americans

Reactions: cytg111

JEDIYoda

Lifer
Jul 13, 2005
you dont have enough ointment to sooth the mhurt Trump laid aon all americans

HomerJS

Lifer
Feb 6, 2002
Coming from a President that openly opined about killing someone on the streets of NYC sounds like treating him equally. I know you think Trump is such a swell guy but anyone who knows someone that has died of COVID might need some of your ointment

Reactions: twjr

IronWing

No Lifer
Jul 20, 2001
There are several hundred refugee children in America right now who don't know what happened to their parents because the fascist fuck that you support deported them without bothering to track families. There are former Kurd allies who fought side by side with American troops who are dead now because the whiny little bitch of a President whom you support couldn't handle Erdogan yelling at him so your President cut those allies for dead. So fuck you, fuck your feelings.

Reactions: twjr and JD50