Why The 'iPhone 6' Is Excellent To Vlog On A Budget

Gizmo j

Nov 9, 2013

Most Android phones has a limit on how much time you can record, usually 5-10minutes. Most iPhones however has unlimited recording.

The iPhone 6 is currently the cheapest iPhone at $100

The iPhone 6 has a very good looking front facing camera so you could make selfie videos and be able to see what you're doing on screen to make sure your in the shot and such.

Also because it has a 3.5mm audio jack you could plug in a external microphone to get superior audio quality. Most new iPhones are missing an audio jack.

It would be much more expensive to get a standalone camera that has both a selfie monitor and audio jack to make Vlogs so I highly recommend the iPhone 6 if you're on a budget!

shortylickens

No Lifer
Jul 15, 2003

Most Android phones has a limit on how much time you can record, usually 5-10minutes. Most iPhones however has unlimited recording.

The iPhone 6 is currently the cheapest iPhone at $100

The iPhone 6 has a very good looking front facing camera so you could make selfie videos and be able to see what you're doing on screen to make sure your in the shot and such.

Also because it has a 3.5mm audio jack you could plug in a external microphone to get superior audio quality. Most new iPhones are missing an audio jack.

It would be much more expensive to get a standalone camera that has both a selfie monitor and audio jack to make Vlogs so I highly recommend the iPhone 6 if you're on a budget!

Umm, proof?

Reactions: Fanatical Meat

Tim_Derr

Mar 23, 2011
kvsPnjZ.gif

Reactions: ch33zw1z

YuliApp

Dec 27, 2017
desirehive.com
I use movic pro app and there is no limit on recording on any huawei or samsung. It also has a fairly nice remote you can use with another phone as a monitor if you wish to use forward facing camera.

spoopyboy

Apr 27, 2022
Basically any iPhone should be used as a vlog camera in today's modern day. There is really no use until one can actually afford a nicer setup