Why not to drink and drive.

Page 3 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

halik

Lifer
Oct 10, 2000
at that point i would hope my friends / family would have enough strength to off me if i couldnt do it myself

Dangermouse33

Mar 9, 2001
Originally posted by: Ylen13
Originally posted by: orion7144
Originally posted by: Ylen13
Originally posted by: Cyberkiller6
http://members.optusnet.com.au/~mike.m/drinking_and_driving.htm

Viewer discretion is advised.

Reading this definetly changed me.

that will not get me not to drink and drive.

WTF

I am one of those people that when police tried to scar us in high school not to drink and drive by showing what could happen I just said whatever. So when I see this kind of pictures/story it don?t' affect me in one way or the other.

Ooh your a toughguy...stupid dumbass

konichiwa

Lifer
Oct 9, 1999
On a slightly tangential note, am I the only one who would have wanted the plug pulled if that were me?

Comp625

Golden Member
Aug 25, 2000
Originally posted by: konichiwa
On a slightly tangential note, am I the only one who would have wanted the plug pulled if that were me?

You are most definitely not the only one.

Looney

Lifer
Jun 13, 2000
I just read the entire article... and i think everybody should read it. I've never driven drunk in my life, a promise i made for my dad when i first started driving, but some people need more reinforcements. And Jacqui is definitely stronger than i would be in her situation. I'm almost positive i would have given up a long time ago. I'm so glad that she has the strength to go on. And she has one of the most wonderful father in the world.

NewSc2

Diamond Member
Apr 21, 2002
Originally posted by: Ime
Sheesh!

Seeing dead bodies I can handle.

Seeing someone's head ripped off and stuck on a fence post I can stand.

Seeing this almost made me vomit! I really feel sorry for her. She's much stronger than I am. I would've lost the will to live in I was in her place.

The guy who did this to her really should have his head stuck in a gas oven.

Same here. Reminds me of the Falun Gong member that burned himself alive but survived, and after what I'm pretty sure was a helluva lot of brainwashing by the Chinese government, now condemns a religion that he was prepared to die for.