why is it that guys don't want to see pictures

Page 4 - Seeking answers? Join the AnandTech community: where nearly half-a-million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.

Koing

Elite Member <br> Super Moderator<br> Health and F
Oct 11, 2000
Originally posted by: shilala
Originally posted by: Koing
To say he was good looking would clearly mean I was gay beyond retreat.

I wouldn't say so. A guy can say another guy is good looking imo. It is only a guy but if a guy said he 'fancied' that guy that would be edging on being gay or at least bi etc.

Koing

That's treading right on the edge, Koing.
It depends on the situation. Say it among guys and you deserve to be stoned. Say it after your woman asks and prods for an answer, and only if you shrug your shoulders and merely agree, it's almost okay.
To initiate a comment like "That guy is good looking" clearly meets "gay beyond retreat" criteria.

I know I'm not gay.

I wouldn't point it out to my guy mates when I'm with them. But if my gf said this guy in a magazine is good looking and I'll say what I think. Yes he is or no he isn't.

You are right that I wouldn't initiate a comment like that though.

Koing

shilala

Lifer
Oct 5, 2004
To say he was good looking would clearly mean I was gay beyond retreat.

I wouldn't say so. A guy can say another guy is good looking imo. It is only a guy but if a guy said he 'fancied' that guy that would be edging on being gay or at least bi etc.

Koing

That's treading right on the edge, Koing.
It depends on the situation. Say it among guys and you deserve to be stoned. Say it after your woman asks and prods for an answer, and only if you shrug your shoulders and merely agree, it's almost okay.
To initiate a comment like "That guy is good looking" clearly meets "gay beyond retreat" criteria.

I know I'm not gay.

I wouldn't point it out to my guy mates when I'm with them. But if my gf said this guy in a magazine is good looking and I'll say what I think. Yes he is or no he isn't.

You are right that I wouldn't initiate a comment like that though.

Koing

See, you've been paying close attention to the rules. :D
It's funny, isn't it? You're halfway across the world from me and the rules are exactly the same.

Koing

Elite Member <br> Super Moderator<br> Health and F
Oct 11, 2000
See, you've been paying close attention to the rules. :D
It's funny, isn't it? You're halfway across the world from me and the rules are exactly the same.

Funny indeed.

Silent rules that men know already without a word ushered.

We had a openly gay guy at 6th form college (last 2yrs of HS basically) and he was SO fvcking annoying. It was that he was basically the stereotypical gay person but magnified 10000x. I have no problems with gay people but this guy was HELLA annoying in so many ways.

Koing